Pages:
Author

Topic: Are humans not changing naturally? - page 4. (Read 656 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
July 25, 2021, 03:33:02 AM
Ergo, you can't really be modified (EVOLVED by what you mentioned) just by eating this GMO.
How did you know? If we like it or not, evolution will surely occur, as the primitive humans are not 100% the same as the modern time humans according to fossil records, existence of mutation and other scientific researches. The scientists manipulation can make the natural evolution path to be different from what should have happened naturally with what I am talking about. The artificial manipulation can result to the natural evolution path to be different.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
July 25, 2021, 03:25:15 AM
The only evolution which human are doing every day is that they are introducing more and more technologies every day at the expense of their age (life). No matter how much humans have developed , they have been losing their age. The average age human is decreasing ever since. What's the use of all this technology enhancement, when they can't increase their life span  Huh

I don't understand this argument at all. Human life expectancy has increased dramatically over the last century. This is true around the globe. Technological advances in medicines in particular have had a profoundly beneficial impact. Look at the data. I don't know where you get the idea that human lifespan is decreasing; this is not supported by any data.

Activity: 1148
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 25, 2021, 03:00:44 AM
According to the oldest skull of humans, it is said that primitive humans have small skulls, there were time when there was no single human on Earth, but evolution still continues after the humans evolved, it can be hard to notice but will become obvious after thousands or millions of years passed. We do not know where the world is going, I believe the scientists will be the one that will not let people to know some structures or functions in their body may be evolving artificially.

When covid 19 was known to the world, there has been several mRNA vaccines, I hope this is not one of the scientist manipulation that is evolving humans away from what should be natural towards what is artificial. Only organic fertilizers were used by the old farmers, but now they are using inorganic which we see difference in foods that inorganic fertilizers is not good like organic. I have been reading about genetic modified crops also. I hope the natural make-up of human being will not become artificial one day with scientists manipulation

What do you think about this?

I am seeing what you have in mind but I don't want to be presumptuous so I will just lend my thoughts regarding this topic.

I will disregard the 1st paragraph as it is vague for the main topic

so regarding the 1st sentence in the 2nd paragraph, the mRNA will not contain any of the "MANIPULATION" as; (1) the background of the vaccine is clear and can be studied anywhere in the world by anyone, (2) the contents of the vaccine can be reversed engineered up to an extent where you can see if there is a foul play happening in the vaccine, and lastly (3) there is no worth for such things.

For the other sentences, Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO) or what you said as Genetically modified crops, are made for the very purpose of product preservation. Other things you see are just experiments for something, but regardless, the only thing you can caught with this are that it may alter the benefits and nutrients of the crops that had been modified. Ergo, you can't really be modified (EVOLVED by what you mentioned) just by eating this GMO.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
July 25, 2021, 02:56:50 AM
According to the oldest skull of humans, it is said that primitive humans have small skulls, there were time when there was no single human on Earth, but evolution still continues after the humans evolved, it can be hard to notice but will become obvious after thousands or millions of years passed. We do not know where the world is going, I believe the scientists will be the one that will not let people to know some structures or functions in their body may be evolving artificially.

The only evolution which human are doing every day is that they are introducing more and more technologies every day at the expense of their age (life). No matter how much humans have developed , they have been losing their age. The average age human is decreasing ever since. What's the use of all this technology enhancement, when they can't increase their life span  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
July 25, 2021, 02:50:15 AM
~
Evolution occurs naturally. Mutations are random, and caused by errors in cell replication. Some mutations are beneficial to survival, some are detrimental, some are neither. People who have a mutation that is beneficial is more likely to survive and have children than someone who has a mutation that is detrimental. In this way, from generation to generation, beneficial mutations tend to spread through the gene pool of the species. Evolution is the term for how these two elements work together, a) mutations and b) natural selection (or 'survival of the fittest', meaning best fit to the conditions of the environment).

Viruses reproduce much much more rapidly than humans. The same processes of mutation and natural selection are true for viruses, but because they reproduce so much more quickly, dangerous mutations (such as the delta variant of Covid-19) also arise comparatively quickly.

As for scientists manipulating the human genome and this becoming the primary method of human evolution, I'd say yes, this is very likely to happen.... mostly because science advances so much more rapidly than natural human evolution. It's not even 20 years ago that the human genome was first fully sequenced.

genetic modified crops
All crops are genetically modified. "Natural" wheat for example has been selectively bred by humans for thousands of years. Modern dog breeds have been created through directed selection by humans, and through self-domestication by interaction with humans; "natural" dogs are wolves. When we talk nowadays about GM foods, what we mean is that we now understand genetics a lot better, and our attempts at modification are a lot more precise than they have been over previous human history. But we have always tampered with the genetics of other organisms, going back to the neolithic and the agricultural revolution, possibly further.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
July 25, 2021, 02:21:33 AM

When covid 19 was known to the world, there has been several mRNA vaccines, I hope this is not one of the scientist manipulation that is evolving humans away from what should be natural towards what is artificial. Only organic fertilizers were used by the old farmers, but now they are using inorganic which we see difference in foods that inorganic fertilizers is not good like organic. I have been reading about genetic modified crops also. I hope the natural make-up of human being will not become artificial one day with scientists manipulation

What do you think about this?
Pages:
Jump to: