Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Ico Projects Solving Problems Of Humanity? - page 2. (Read 240 times)

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1338
Slava Ukraini!
ICO's solving problems of humanity? Lol, seriously? On whitepaper, roadmap - yes. But in reality - in general main purpose of ICO's to make their creators rich. Many of them aren't planning to solve any problems, their are only thinking about how to get as much money as possible from investors.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
First of all Bitcoins is not synonymous with block chain it's really hard for people to get to know blockchain through Bitcoins, blockchain technology is breakthrough and Bitcoins just are the biggest factor blockchain is popularized.
What we know is that ICO's n other things are soley in here in the market for their own benefits it's not like they are in here to solve problems of humanity, I think everything out there is for personal profit of people and more than 50% of them are fraud therefore more things to support my argument.
I don't think it's that good for you a cause but I really hope that turns out to be like how you potray it to be.
Activity: 133
Merit: 0
Blockchain has become popular due to the needs it has been solving for humanity in the field of energy, health service management and environmental issues. A lot of ICO projects in the past and upcoming ones all aim at helping humanity solve it problem by the use of the blockchain.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Some are doing good with the motive behind their project but these days the number of scam projects are so many. Nevertheless i know of projects like Flogmall which brands online marketing in a very new way where both sellers and customers can come together and establish businesses. Some projects are good but others are also scam so just becareful when investing.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
Most ICO's coming up are solving humanity problems. The team members take a long time to investigate into problems of humanity and bring up solutions to solve it. The team members are very innovative and creative.
Activity: 162
Actually it's depend on the project it self. Building a startups business is not an easy job, those startups will face many problem that related to their business field. Need more time to see those startups success. There is nothing wrong about cryptocurrencies trading, people are free to choose their way to earn money.

Trading is a good thing as far as blockchain technology is concerned. So you have a  good point with regards to the trading aspect, but the main focus is mostly lost at the end of the day.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I don't know what kind of problems icos can solve as they are problematic themselves, i have taken part in one ico once but i have never faced a bounty campaign that was a scam, i am  a lucky one still)
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Actually it's depend on the project it self. Building a startups business is not an easy job, those startups will face many problem that related to their business field. Need more time to see those startups success. There is nothing wrong about cryptocurrencies trading, people are free to choose their way to earn money.
Activity: 196
Merit: 3
Almost all of them think that they are solving human problems but lets face the fact that the solution they are offering is not yet proven and could possibly cause more harm to humanity. One of the negative things I can foresee is the conversion of human workforce into artificial intelligence.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
I genuinely do not believe I've ever read one ICO proposal that had me nodding and thinking, man, why didn't I think of that?

Every single one is a solution looking for problems that do not exist. If they do have some merit the chances are thousands of conventional companies are doing the exact same thing perfectly competently right now and not demanding free money from you to do it.
Activity: 162
   Blockchain is  increasing becoming popular with great innovation to existing projects  The long time vision of almost all ICO projects' main aim is to provide solutions to some of the problems  facing humanity in the area of health, education  etc. Despite this main motive of most projects, most  tokens end up at the exchanges for only trading without being used for their intended purposes.
Pages:
Jump to: