Pages:
Author

Topic: Are ICOs gonna end someday ? - page 11. (Read 6102 times)

Activity: 399
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 06:17:08 PM
I have one question that really bug me sometimes, Are ICOs going to end or new ideas and projects will emerge along with ICOs. Many of us actually rely on bounty to earn other than investing. As long as there is ICO I believe there will be bounty. It will be a sad day for us if ICOs are declared officially dead.
It seems to me that in the near future ICO will not cease to exist. Of course, now the total number of scammers and unsuccessful projects is increasing. Therefore, you need to be careful about choosing the right project. But projects with long-term potential will continue to exist and develop steadily.
I hope so too. We need ICOs, bounties are a good way to attract people to crypto and make them believe in the idea. We just need some kind of protection against empty products and scammers.
ICO is the only way to get access to investors, so the ICO will not be able to end and if the ICO ends then the crypto will also end. That is my opinion, the market is very young and it will grow very long in the future. Don't look at scam projects and think that the ICO will soon die. There are many good projects that you don't see
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 05:59:49 PM
It is not because in the near future their will be strict laws for ICO startups to prevent scam scheme this will help potential investor . If you are looking for good ICO I Would recommend Gemstra the future of social selling that will operate in a decentralized blockchain . They will are using Astra platform the smart contract that will be use to connect brand and sellers and give proper roles for each actors to perform seamless operatiom within the ecosystem.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 23, 2018, 05:58:18 PM
I have one question that really bug me sometimes, Are ICOs going to end or new ideas and projects will emerge along with ICOs. Many of us actually rely on bounty to earn other than investing. As long as there is ICO I believe there will be bounty. It will be a sad day for us if ICOs are declared officially dead.
It seems to me that in the near future ICO will not cease to exist. Of course, now the total number of scammers and unsuccessful projects is increasing. Therefore, you need to be careful about choosing the right project. But projects with long-term potential will continue to exist and develop steadily.
I hope so too. We need ICOs, bounties are a good way to attract people to crypto and make them believe in the idea. We just need some kind of protection against empty products and scammers.
Activity: 149
September 23, 2018, 05:44:17 PM
I don't think ICOs are going to end sooner or later. As long as many projects will keep coming up and as long as cryptocurrency exists, ICOs will also exist
Ethereum plus a lot of coins with ICO's brought in more money to build the marketcap for Bitcoin.
Activity: 254
September 23, 2018, 05:22:17 PM
That is something we can only guess. Personaly am a fan of ICOs, and believe the importance of their existence. Also like bounties, which will not dissappear, as long as there will be ICOs IMO
I hope ICOs won't disappear like an idea. I like bounties too and think all ICOs should have them. For some time, at least for a couple of years, we need ICOs.
Activity: 255
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 23, 2018, 05:09:08 PM
i think that they might change a lot but end up so  quickly i do not think they are going to do that and i hope they will not
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 23, 2018, 05:08:24 PM
no i do not think they are and i really do not see why they need to end so easily and fast i liek icos and i am not the only one
Activity: 448
September 23, 2018, 05:06:53 PM
I don't think ICOs will end any time soon. I hope that scam ICOs will end, but the market need new good products, so we need ICOs with bounties. It is a good idea.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 81
September 23, 2018, 04:59:27 PM
According to Coindesk, during the first 3 months of 2018, the total amount of funds collected through ICO exceeded all of 2017. There is no reason to refuse in 2019, 2020 and so on.
I agree with you! I hope we have more quality ICOs and as you mention the study of Coindesk $6.3 Billion: 2018 ICO Funding Has Passed 2017's Total It makes sense to me because I have witnessed a growing ICO projects in this year.

The regulations will take time and the community will try to fulfill all the requirements to be approved. What is true is that the crypto-enthusiast community is growing.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
September 23, 2018, 04:35:08 PM
There are quite a lot of ideas and therefore ICO will continue for a long time, and if we consider that many copies of projects with just a few changes, then it seems to me that ICO can last indefinitely.
Activity: 168
September 23, 2018, 03:44:23 PM
Recently, I really liked the activity of Russian projects in social networks and other tools to promote tokens!  Cool
Activity: 246
Merit: 3
September 23, 2018, 03:38:15 PM
I don't think ICOs are going to end sooner or later. As long as many projects will keep coming up and as long as cryptocurrency exists, ICOs will also exist
Activity: 812
Merit: 114
September 23, 2018, 03:34:54 PM
I don't think so! ICO is very important for the blockchain Technology! The crypto market should be more popular and bigger in volume. To acquire a good volume we need good coins! Every year, some of the coins get dead or scam! ICO is the main process to bring a new coin in the crypto market. Every year we get lots of coins and many very potentially well! So, I think ICO will longer until the bitcoin long!
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
September 23, 2018, 02:02:54 PM
Well, it’s possible. No need to deny it but i don’t think that they will end soon because crypto market is still young. It needs to make more progress first.
ICO's are progressing fast, they are advancing the crypto markets. It's a nice time to invest in some coins.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
September 23, 2018, 01:47:04 PM
I consider ICO to be a really useful and progressive technology for the successful development of the crypto market. Crypto technology allows you to create and promote successful projects. Now the only problem remains fraudsters. According to my statistics about 70% of all projects fail.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
September 23, 2018, 01:33:52 PM
POM
Activity: 547
Merit: 254
September 23, 2018, 01:28:54 PM
Well, it’s possible. No need to deny it but i don’t think that they will end soon because crypto market is still young. It needs to make more progress first.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
September 23, 2018, 01:28:21 PM
Today, most of the projects that we see on the forum are owned by scammers who have learned to do such cool things that ordinary people who really hold collections for their project simply can not do.
Activity: 182
September 23, 2018, 01:26:16 PM
I do not think that ICOs will cease to exist in the foreseeable future. Of course, there are scammers here, but the situation should eventually stabilize. I'm sure that in the crypto market there will be technologies, thanks to which it will be possible to prevent the activity of scammers.
Activity: 308
September 23, 2018, 01:04:45 PM
I do not believe that in the near future ICO will cease to exist. After all, they have important and useful value for the successful development of the crypto market. Of course, today there is still a problem with scammers. Therefore, the number of ICOs will decrease in the future, but the direction itself will develop steadily.
Pages:
Jump to: