Pages:
Author

Topic: Are ICOs gonna end someday ? - page 9. (Read 6102 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
October 02, 2018, 03:35:14 AM
There are such a large number of ICO ventures and that some of them are not unreasonably much good also. Notwithstanding, I don't think so this will ever occur as there is various individuals who are putting resources into various undertakings. A portion of the tasks can vanish as a result of the terrible notoriety yet this will never occur till the time there are cryptographic forms of money in this world and that you can simply confide in the privilege ICO venture.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
October 01, 2018, 07:02:55 AM
In bounty programs involved very many, but only a few earned really substantial money. I never thought that the thousands of dollars that are given to participants in tokens, you can sell more than $ 100.
Activity: 190
October 01, 2018, 06:35:50 AM
There are not alternatives to ICOs at all and to my mind they won't be dead in the future. It is too suitable and convincing process that it doesn't need in another way.
Activity: 529
Merit: 101
October 01, 2018, 06:21:05 AM
Without ICOs, New coins coming will stop! Without new coin, the crypto market will not stay at balanced! We need ICO, If bitcoin and crypto market stay for forever, then ICO will be coming always! This year, 70% of ICO Projects got vanished! But Still, new Projects are coming with a different idea!  This observance will continue.
Merit: 30
♠☠♠
October 01, 2018, 06:13:24 AM
Why does this frighten you? Do you earn so much on bounty? Shocked

What is the ICO? It's startups. Startups can end? Of course not. While humanity lives, it will always be something to invent. Bounty is another matter. This system is vicious. This is a conflict of interest and a huge number of bots! I think investors are disappointed and the system needs to be modernized.
Merit: 7
October 01, 2018, 05:58:28 AM
It can be like 50-50, as long as there are good ICO with new ideas emerging in the market the ICOs will stay and more will come. And if the same old useless ideas adopted again & again by the ICO then it will come to an end as it will fail to attract investors. Blockchain will remain as it is itself a new innovation of the century but ICO's will be dead.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
October 01, 2018, 05:35:33 AM
ICOs are great, and so I would also not want them to dissappear, but actually do not even think, such a thing would happen. There are problems sure, but even more advantages

True, their advantages surpasses it's disadvantages. Everything in life evolves so i'd expect a better version with more security measure in place in the future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
October 01, 2018, 05:31:46 AM
ICO and bounty will never die. many new technologies are emerging and many support for crypto, it certainly also will have an impact at both the ICO and the bounty that will keep popping up and running with a new concept for the future which the better. However, due to the ICO getting promises to be many who appear this scam and ICO to be aware of and avoid.
Perhaps they will change over time, but the essence of raising funds will remain the same.The market is not in place, but because with him it is constantly changing and the whole industry.
Activity: 170
October 01, 2018, 05:28:03 AM
ICOs are great, and so I would also not want them to dissappear, but actually do not even think, such a thing would happen. There are problems sure, but even more advantages
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
September 29, 2018, 01:18:58 AM
ICO and bounty will never die. many new technologies are emerging and many support for crypto, it certainly also will have an impact at both the ICO and the bounty that will keep popping up and running with a new concept for the future which the better. However, due to the ICO getting promises to be many who appear this scam and ICO to be aware of and avoid.
Activity: 630
September 29, 2018, 12:29:58 AM
Icos is an idea to develope using cryptos without icos it mean cryptos are will not be expand to whole world. Many project these day used cryptos for gathering enough money for their project to be work. So that the idea become reallity. But not all are genuine as scammer used icos to collect money and disappear just like that after the end of icos. So be aware not to get in this scammer attempt.
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
September 29, 2018, 12:22:03 AM
ICO's will be forever because peoples allways try to develop something new.
I think ico's in future will be not much and they rates very hard
Activity: 268
September 29, 2018, 12:13:16 AM
anything can happen in the crypto world, maybe it can happen if ico is no longer promising and instead the quality of ico is getting worse, even now there are many ico who don't have good quality and many ico are scams, maybe ico will end if no one else invests in ico
They will end one day. The ICO's are investments that is used to make all the other coins much stronger than it is.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 29, 2018, 12:11:04 AM
anything can happen in the crypto world, maybe it can happen if ico is no longer promising and instead the quality of ico is getting worse, even now there are many ico who don't have good quality and many ico are scams, maybe ico will end if no one else invests in ico
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 12:00:11 AM
Someday you said , I don't think so because as we growing in blockchain many new project will be coming up. And some will focus on solving issue that the existing one could not solve and some will be just any how project that has no meaning.
Merit: 2
September 28, 2018, 11:59:00 PM
I think most ICOs arent raising money anymore. There will always be a few projects that get funded using this model but most are failing. It's already happening.
Activity: 335
September 28, 2018, 11:18:06 PM
all of these things of course will end one day. and I am sure that this will also happen to ICO. Moreover, if the condition continues like this now. a growing number of ICO is there, and the more that scam. eventually investors will fear. and ICO will fail.
Activity: 546
September 28, 2018, 11:16:32 PM
I think ICO will not end because  ICO is part of the cryptocurrency market . When cryptocurrency still exists and grows, the ico project will still exist but it may be more stringent. 
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
September 28, 2018, 10:48:09 PM
They won't end but we can see more companies will join in this ICO cryptocurrency sector with government regulations. The government will set some rules for starting an ICO because now most of the ICO's are cheating investors.
Activity: 462
September 28, 2018, 10:34:41 PM
I have one question that really bug me sometimes, Are ICOs going to end or new ideas and projects will emerge along with ICOs. Many of us actually rely on bounty to earn other than investing. As long as there is ICO I believe there will be bounty. It will be a sad day for us if ICOs are declared officially dead.

ICOs will probably declared dead when the market of cryptocurrencies is so saturated with other tokens that no one would dare to create another token because of how much every token now has been made with all the features people and developers alike would imagine.
Pages:
Jump to: