Pages:
Author

Topic: Are ICOs gonna end someday ? - page 48. (Read 6124 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 03:59:12 AM
I believe that ICOs will stay and grow as time goes by. Because they makes all things conventional and easier for people. And in our generation of modern technology, projects evolve. A new project will arise as update on the old ones. And investor will be interested to support them.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
June 16, 2018, 03:56:48 AM
I think ico will not die, it's just that in the future the number will continue to decrease. because in the future everyone is smarter in choosing an investment and in the future ico will race to be the best.
Activity: 280
June 16, 2018, 03:41:47 AM
There is always an end for everything however for ICO's, I don't think this will end soon as I believe that many ICO projects are coming in. For bounty hunters, I think this will continue further and we can still enjoy the fruit of our labor everytime the campaign ends and definitely you should have to select the good ICO's such that your participation would be rewarded properly.
Activity: 28
June 16, 2018, 03:39:55 AM
ICO's are there to provide a solution on the problem we are having right now. and I guess these ICO's won't stop until they can provide better solution globally and many people can benefit from it.
Activity: 67
June 16, 2018, 03:36:18 AM
Of course it will be happen, we cant create infinite new companies.
Fully is not gone, i think in the future we see 1 2 ico per month

LOL. No I don't think so. There will always be new ideas that will come and new ICO's will come out. What we need right now is something that can control or in any case sort out the bad projects from the good one. I hope there will be more ICO's just like menlo and elysian that plans to filter out the fake ICO's right now.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
June 16, 2018, 03:30:31 AM
Of course it will be happen, we cant create infinite new companies.
Fully is not gone, i think in the future we see 1 2 ico per month
Activity: 137
June 16, 2018, 03:28:06 AM
ico will not die, but someday everyone will get bored with ico and investment on ico will decrease. This will make ico boom to reduce and the interest will fizzle out.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
June 16, 2018, 03:16:51 AM
Hi, i don't think it will end one day, but i think it will controlled by some entity which of course will take its share inside the ICO
Activity: 119
June 16, 2018, 03:02:48 AM
Lots of proposed project in people's great mind that hasn't come to light in which it is only blockchain that can make it a reality. Even citizens of countries whereby icos were banned still find a way to do ico. I agree it needs more regulation but long as there is free entry and exit in the market, ico might just keep occuring.
Activity: 182
June 15, 2018, 06:10:36 PM
I have one question that really bug me sometimes, Are ICOs going to end or new ideas and projects will emerge along with ICOs. Many of us actually rely on bounty to earn other than investing. As long as there is ICO I believe there will be bounty. It will be a sad day for us if ICOs are declared officially dead.

Of course, ICOs will end someday, we don't know when it will happen, but it will happen in the future, maybe about 2030, there are still a great chance and opportunities for us to become a millionaire through ICOs
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
https://hovr.site/
June 15, 2018, 05:59:32 PM
They will basically never end mate You can think of them as human idea that have evolved to a business perspective it just doesnt stop although with a better ads medium bounty will be kicked ut
Activity: 168
June 15, 2018, 05:56:21 PM
Yes, it will, but it will end in the main, in a few years, and do not worry, because it will make the signs, if it is almost over.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
June 15, 2018, 05:43:08 PM
Looking how the world now everything is about technology so I don't think ICO can just end so easily. In time to come the number of pollution in crypto will increase very high because it has a lot of advantage it serves as job opportunities and also it make use of blockchain to solve problem.

Agree with that, technology decides everything. We can remember IPO's, but what is the price to have your own IPO and you should be a supergiant company to have it. Then, we moved to crowdfunding, remember how much hype it had between ordinary people, especially in UK and still, it's doing quite good. However, saw some stats and amount of investments decreased dramatically after ICO was introduced. The huge negative point about crowdfunding is, that you own shares, which may be very hard to sell.

Here we come to the point, that ICO is a great decision, but huge risks of frauds. Someone should think of an idea to introduce legal way of documentation, like who are CEO's, what are their responsibilities and approved whitepaper or something like that. As the rules of same ICO changes so quickly, even pricing of tokens or extension time for an ICO which many ICO's do now.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 15, 2018, 05:34:50 PM
Even if ICO and will cease to exist ,then sure it'll be quite a speedy event . Think that now pass through not worth, and simply continue to to participate and to believe in the best .
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
June 15, 2018, 05:26:10 PM
Well, anything is possible, but i do not believe that ICO will end soon. As a matter of fact, more ICOs, countless number of them are still going to come. Some will succeed, while others will fail. It is like educational system, where researches are being done on different projects. The same thing is applicable to ICO. ICOs are also projects that are put forward based on some hypothesis so as to solve some problems. I strongly believe that more are coming.
Activity: 532
June 15, 2018, 05:22:27 PM
Looking how the world now everything is about technology so I don't think ICO can just end so easily. In time to come the number of pollution in crypto will increase very high because it has a lot of advantage it serves as job opportunities and also it make use of blockchain to solve problem.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 15, 2018, 05:12:12 PM
ICO will not end soon. But interest in the projects will gradually decrease. It becomes more difficult with each passing day  to earn the bounty. As elsewhere, the strongest will remain.

We must strive to remain strong!  Look for different new ways to participate in ICO! This is an opportunity for everyone! You need to learn and come up with a new strategy!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 09:15:10 AM
ICO will not end soon. But interest in the projects will gradually decrease. It becomes more difficult with each passing day  to earn the bounty. As elsewhere, the strongest will remain.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
June 15, 2018, 07:27:32 AM
I have one question that really bug me sometimes, Are ICOs going to end or new ideas and projects will emerge along with ICOs. Many of us actually rely on bounty to earn other than investing. As long as there is ICO I believe there will be bounty. It will be a sad day for us if ICOs are declared officially dead.

ICOs will probably be here for a much longer time.

Although, yes, regulations are being put in place to limit the sale of these ICOs, there are still very technical limitations for limiting a blockchain. It is crowd sourced and a rule or law cannot simply delete or censor the internet. Some have even said that completely banning ICOs would entail shutting down the internet.
Activity: 56
June 15, 2018, 07:05:28 AM
There is no ending on icos as the internet is still very wide and a necessity. This is the era where scientists also exist in the internet. Just think ipos in the stock markets, it has no end because there are more companies becoming successful and are getting bigger.
 Smiley Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: