Pages:
Author

Topic: Are ICOs gonna end someday ? - page 5. (Read 6102 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 13, 2018, 12:25:17 PM
Maybe this will happen, because now investors are very dependent on what is on the market. But as far as I know, there are a very large number of projects on the market today, which many consider very unprofitable, you can probably say that these are scam projects.
Projects that are only being built to scam people will not stay around that long so I suggest that everyone do their research to invest in a profitable ICO or coin .
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
October 13, 2018, 12:24:22 PM
Look at China or India. They banned cryptocurrencies and especially high-risk crypto investments - ICOs, if all countries follow them, ICOs will end.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 286
October 13, 2018, 12:21:26 PM
I have one question that really bug me sometimes, Are ICOs going to end or new ideas and projects will emerge along with ICOs. Many of us actually rely on bounty to earn other than investing. As long as there is ICO I believe there will be bounty. It will be a sad day for us if ICOs are declared officially dead.
Knowing that different services are being offered by ICOs which some are helpful to people on different terms, I do think that ICO projects would remain existing in the future given that we are on a technological era. It will be absurd to think that ICO projects would die just because of the issues regarding with cryptos.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
October 13, 2018, 12:21:08 PM
I think ICO someday will ends, maybe 5 years again.
Because when no idea again for a new project in cryptocurrency and blockchain,  theres will ends.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
October 13, 2018, 12:19:30 PM
I have one question that really bug me sometimes, Are ICOs going to end or new ideas and projects will emerge along with ICOs. Many of us actually rely on bounty to earn other than investing. As long as there is ICO I believe there will be bounty. It will be a sad day for us if ICOs are declared officially dead.

Fall of ICOs is too obvious. There is no regulating body to punish all the scammers and pay all the invested money back, so nothing will change untill the creation of such body. However, I do not think that it may appear in nearest future, so stay away.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
October 13, 2018, 12:14:10 PM
Maybe this will happen, because now investors are very dependent on what is on the market. But as far as I know, there are a very large number of projects on the market today, which many consider very unprofitable, you can probably say that these are scam projects.
Activity: 378
October 13, 2018, 11:47:48 AM

ICOs need to bring trust back. Team verification and escrow protection of investments may help to solve this issue, but it could also increase the price of the projects. In the same time it is better to pay a little bit bigget than to loose your money because of failed ICO.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
October 13, 2018, 09:43:29 AM
ICO will never end because crypto will not end. It is the easier way for the the ICO to raise fund via crypto and it is for sure never end.
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
October 13, 2018, 09:36:16 AM
This is hard to dictate because no actual signal has been given in terms of ending ICOs, unless some strict regulations and even at that, ICO will not end but it will reduce the level in which ICOs are run.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
October 13, 2018, 08:35:27 AM
there are unquestionably an excess of ICO tricks these days, yet regardless I might want the entire ICO tasks to stick for quite a while, I mean for genuine undertakings, it is a great method for advancing a venture via web-based networking media and by and large become acquainted with your undertaking to people in general.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
October 13, 2018, 08:34:25 AM
ICO is a way to market tokens or coin this named cryptocurrency. I think in the future the ICO will continue to grow, like Right Issue in terms of stock exchange that will continue to exist as long as the industry exists.
Activity: 294
October 13, 2018, 08:34:22 AM
in the event that Ico keeps up their execution, they can remain in the market. on the off chance that Ico can not support execution at that point individuals will disregard this task and they will wind up. Ico will dependably be there insofar as individuals will put resources into it. there is a great deal of cash associated with Ico and the general population behind it will have tremendous benefits.
Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
October 13, 2018, 08:28:09 AM
of course not, the ICO will last until at any time because I think that every year people who invest in ICO will increase so much that I am sure the ICO will survive and never go end.
Activity: 742
October 13, 2018, 07:59:11 AM
The ico theme has already completely outlived itself and will soon die. I think in the future there will be something like daico, well, then Vitalik Buterin was talking about in his time.

As I said on another topic, many fund managers are still investing in ICO projects. Are they big investment funds with a lot of financial experts, are they going to invest in potential projects?
Activity: 588
October 13, 2018, 07:14:11 AM
The ico theme has already completely outlived itself and will soon die. I think in the future there will be something like daico, well, then Vitalik Buterin was talking about in his time.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
October 13, 2018, 07:04:46 AM
No, ICO as a fund raising method won't die. We just need more serious ICOs, because at the moment, the market is full of scam projects. But there are still some diamonds left on this market, so we need to investigate the projects a little bit better.
bce
Activity: 756
October 13, 2018, 07:03:07 AM
in my opinion no one can know for sure the development of investment in the future because it has become a risk in investing with crypto currencies, in my opinion ico will still be there because it's one that plays a role in the development of blockhain
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
October 13, 2018, 06:56:49 AM
Everything is possible but I don't think that's gonna happen. The main problem of ICO now is that there is no relevant legislation in many countries. Regulators are working hard now to clarify these things and make ICO safe and transparent for potential investors.
Activity: 447
Merit: 11
Koinomo
October 13, 2018, 05:40:46 AM
I am not sure if ico will end in the future because I see lots of new projects with new ideas, maybe in the future there will be more ico than to make ico die
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"
October 13, 2018, 05:37:17 AM
No I think definitely not, but we will see a increase in the ICOs because only good projects will hold a token sale. This is because people in the cryptocurrency get more experience with investing in projects and can choose the good ones.
Pages:
Jump to: