Pages:
Author

Topic: Are ICOs gonna end someday ? - page 53. (Read 6124 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
June 07, 2018, 07:19:06 PM
Somehow, in the distant future they will probably end, but now this sphere is at the stage of its inception, therefore the projects will only become more.
It's just a beginning , how could people start making this kind question lol. Instead talking this sh*t , better to talking about the ico development, how it could as secure as IPO etc. the crypto era is here and a lot of great things waiting ahead along with ico itself .
Just expecting In 2 or 3 years there would be more innovative way to invest through ico and it's become a common thing
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
June 07, 2018, 07:15:57 PM
Perhaps a day will come, but I don't think it will happen in the next 2 years. Besides, I don't think you should just rely on the bounty company. Try your hand at a trade or in some other areas.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
June 07, 2018, 07:10:46 PM
The ICO will end I think is never going to happen. Currently, ICOs are experiencing a lot of negative effects. They are scam projects, the exchange rate on the exchange floors is lower than the ICO price. But I believe that by 2019, ICO will improve, investors will become smarter in ICO investment, and scam campaigns will be eliminated, only potential ICO projects!
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 07:09:15 PM
No it will not gonna end someday. ICOs have a good effect for crypto growth. New ICO can help the community, new ideas that will contribute and improve our community for the better.
It will end someday. When it ends you should expect Bitcoin to end as well because most people use Bitcoin and other popular alt coins for their sales.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
June 07, 2018, 07:07:39 PM
I dont think they will end, they are and will get more regulated .
IN essence I believe that the concept is beautiful because it enables regular people to invest in startups.
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 07:05:51 PM
No it will not gonna end someday. ICOs have a good effect for crypto growth. New ICO can help the community, new ideas that will contribute and improve our community for the better.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
June 07, 2018, 06:57:11 PM
    ICO is a part of crypto and play a big rule in blockchain technology and to all here in the forum that always joined bounty campaign just to earn. Every day people think new idea,new technology to develop, new business and new projects to put up. So, i think ICO will not end,it will continue the journey for the succes of many people that live in crypto.
Activity: 135
June 07, 2018, 06:54:14 PM
I think if the ICO is slalu successful it will probably last long but if slalu fails then it will end.
Activity: 75
Merit: 5
June 07, 2018, 06:50:10 PM
no way man. there are endless project possibilities out there with the blockchain.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
June 07, 2018, 06:40:38 PM
We don’t know yet. Everything has an end but on the other hand there are many people who come up with great ideas and projects so for now it seems like its not gonna end soon. To be honest there are too much useless coin around and i don’t even like them still bring out.
Activity: 294
June 07, 2018, 06:37:37 PM
It might not decleared end right now because they already are evolving. At least not until solid blockchain infrastructure and projects are build. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
June 07, 2018, 09:49:01 AM
I have one question that really bug me sometimes, Are ICOs going to end or new ideas and projects will emerge along with ICOs. Many of us actually rely on bounty to earn other than investing. As long as there is ICO I believe there will be bounty. It will be a sad day for us if ICOs are declared officially dead.

I don’t see the disappearance of ICO projects in future. Such projects will continue to live for long time yet. A lot of people are interested in collecting money and in making investment from the other side.
Activity: 741
Merit: 500
June 07, 2018, 06:51:53 AM
 I believe the ICO is a great Kickstarter for realising your dream and Gathering money to make them come true and make humanity better
Activity: 86
June 07, 2018, 02:03:33 AM
It seems ico will not be able to easily stop because by doing ico can get money easily to realize the previous project is only limited to the idea only.
But in fact many ico are scam and after ico succeeded too many projects that dont develop then can be spelled out has failed because not run according to roadmap which have been determined.
Activity: 255
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 08:08:08 PM
 some great government leaders told recently that ICO must be changed and regulated in order to decrease the scam amount
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
June 06, 2018, 12:24:33 PM
I have one question that really bug me sometimes, Are ICOs going to end or new ideas and projects will emerge along with ICOs. Many of us actually rely on bounty to earn other than investing. As long as there is ICO I believe there will be bounty. It will be a sad day for us if ICOs are declared officially dead.
I believe there would always be project ideas, new companies springing up and this would make ICO to keep coming in the long run. However, I am sure with regulation globally; it may actually reduce a bit as we will get to see only most of the licensed one’s going through the whole ICO thing. Just the same way we have always had companies and an idea springing up in the real world and people investing in public offerings is the same way this would go on.
Activity: 952
Merit: 253
June 06, 2018, 06:26:02 AM
Don't panic Cool This way of fundraising will live for a very long time, at least as long as there will be money and the need for projects to raise them.  
The main thing is not to invest and not support shit, scam and projects that do not work for the good of the world and the ecosystem.
Yeah your right buddy, crypto industry have a high amount funds also they have a lot of spare money that they used from day to day transactions. They don't need to worries with regards to funds, because I'm sure that all coins are becoming legalize when digital eras come into the whole world.
The legalization could not be considered as the serious problem but in fact that you can see that and how ICO was offering very easy way to the developer to raised the money to developer the product.
IPO and any other crowdfunding need a lot of document and legal requirement to able create it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 20
June 06, 2018, 06:01:36 AM
Don't panic Cool This way of fundraising will live for a very long time, at least as long as there will be money and the need for projects to raise them.  
The main thing is not to invest and not support shit, scam and projects that do not work for the good of the world and the ecosystem.
Yeah your right buddy, crypto industry have a high amount funds also they have a lot of spare money that they used from day to day transactions. They don't need to worries with regards to funds, because I'm sure that all coins are becoming legalize when digital eras come into the whole world.
Activity: 72
June 06, 2018, 05:55:09 AM
No, I do not think that ico will end up someday, but maybe ico will be authenticated, and tightly managed. ico helps to develop altcoin but it is more and more abused. That is the problem the crypto market needs to face.
Activity: 364
Merit: 138
dApps Development Automation Platform
June 06, 2018, 05:37:56 AM
Pages:
Jump to: