Pages:
Author

Topic: Are IEO's bad? - page 7. (Read 14456 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 1
airdrop-pepe.art
May 20, 2019, 07:17:14 AM
As you know scammers are available every where IEO's are good if launch through good and trusted exchanges , if IEO's will launch in unknown are low trust ranking than can be bad.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
May 20, 2019, 07:07:39 AM
Somehow most people think that the IEO is seen from the exchange first. After that there might be a research project to see if the project can develop. The IEO is certainly not too bad now. From the previous IEO, there are certainly many investors who can make a profit. Of course that is added value for people who invest in the IEO.
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
May 20, 2019, 06:55:38 AM
I think that the exchange is important only at the first stages of the project development. If the project is technically unique and will be in demand in the market in the future, it does not matter on which exchange IEO was held. Binance can guarantee high project fees, but does not guarantee that the project will be successful in a few years.
Activity: 780
Merit: 101
May 20, 2019, 06:09:40 AM
I think that when choosing IEO plays an important role exchange where the project will be added after the sale. Projects which, for example, conducted an IEO on the Binance Launchpad will successfully projects on Yobit. Therefore, I believe that we should rely on the authority of the exchange, and not focus on the technical aspects of the project.
Activity: 588
May 20, 2019, 05:54:38 AM
No, they are not bad at all. Vice versa, with the appearing of IEO, the chances to meet scammers as it happened many times with ICOs are not so great. Now, people can be more confident that they will not lose their money.
Activity: 294
May 19, 2019, 09:38:14 AM
They are not bad. I think that they are offering an amazing opportunity to take part in a slightly new fundraising model and be sure that the listing is going to happen within the next several days on a great exchange.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
May 19, 2019, 07:35:52 AM
My understanding for IEOs is basically instead of project handling raising funds etc. It will be for an exchange to do so.

An IEO hosted by Yobit or Binance can clearly not be compared. In other words, the exchange gives more credibility to the project regardless of whether it's worth it or not.

Am I the only one who thinks this is actually a bad thing and make people focus on the exchange hosting rather than the actual project and what the team is offering etc.?

Of course you cannot compare the trusted exchange with some untrusted exchange in holding IEO.
if trusted exchange runming IEO, then many peoples will investing on the exchange because they know the trusted exchange already done the research about the project
Activity: 570
Merit: 250
May 18, 2019, 07:29:07 PM
Um... It always seemed to me that people think quite broadly and can distinguish a really profitable and promising project from pure rubbish...
Activity: 503
May 18, 2019, 05:40:45 PM
The popular the exchange for the IEO is the better for the projects ,exchanges like binance ,digifinex ,yobit are top exchanges which will have positive impact on any IEO projects listed on these exchanges ,even if the project is not too good it will do better still
How yobit are top exchange? I don't think yobit is a really top exchange. Top 10 exchanges is reliable for IEO i think. And IEO is better than ICO because in IEO token surely list on exchange. But only most of the top exchanges IEO will success. IEO play good impact instead of IEO i think.
IEO lessen the doubt of investors in some point since if the project seems not doing well they can guarantee that they can sell it right away once listed but in ICO it's been long process before they got into exchanges.
Activity: 471
May 18, 2019, 05:22:02 PM
The popular the exchange for the IEO is the better for the projects ,exchanges like binance ,digifinex ,yobit are top exchanges which will have positive impact on any IEO projects listed on these exchanges ,even if the project is not too good it will do better still
How yobit are top exchange? I don't think yobit is a really top exchange. Top 10 exchanges is reliable for IEO i think. And IEO is better than ICO because in IEO token surely list on exchange. But only most of the top exchanges IEO will success. IEO play good impact instead of IEO i think.
Activity: 319
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
May 18, 2019, 04:33:47 PM
You are actually right, but the point is do people saying it's bad have other ways of buying new projects coins, they are the same set who complained about the ico now the new way, why not trying something new before it also get to the point where it won't be appreciate any more.
Activity: 462
May 18, 2019, 04:27:15 PM
It is not necessarily a bad thing. In my opinion, it can be a way to separate real blockchains from others.  Any developer that goes through such Centralized funding platforms do not understand blockchain well enough and may be avoided by true believers. 
Maybe they understand but since ICO not having good result they tend to find resort on going into exchanges already that can influence readily investors to invest.
Ucy
Activity: 2632
Merit: 403
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
May 18, 2019, 04:15:15 PM
It is not necessarily a bad thing. In my opinion, it can be a way to separate real blockchains from others.  Any developer that goes through such Centralized funding platforms do not understand blockchain well enough and may be avoided by true believers. 
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
May 18, 2019, 04:05:24 PM
I don't think that IEOs are bad for the ecosystem. Even it is one of the best and hyped thing at this moment. For last few months we saw that ICO ecosystem is failed day by day. And at that moment most of the icos are failed or scam. And we thought that that was the end of the ICO marketm but after ieo came the whole thing is rebirth again. And at this moment people are getting into it. People are not afraid of being scammed. And many good project are coming to the fron with this ieo system. So I think taht it is great for market
Activity: 616
May 18, 2019, 04:01:58 PM
I don't know rightly about IEO, because I have never heard before. But like people says IEO can make more advantages for the investor, and I want to see how the IEO totally running in the cryptocurrency world. If the feedback is positive from each people, I guess it can be to continue.
maybe you should check it out as soon as possible because IEO is quite popular now but from what I know the IEO still has many shortcomings even though it has many advantages so in my opinion we are still at high risk despite investing in the IEO.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
May 18, 2019, 03:32:29 PM
My understanding for IEOs is basically instead of project handling raising funds etc. It will be for an exchange to do so.

An IEO hosted by Yobit or Binance can clearly not be compared. In other words, the exchange gives more credibility to the project regardless of whether it's worth it or not.

Am I the only one who thinks this is actually a bad thing and make people focus on the exchange hosting rather than the actual project and what the team is offering etc.?

You are very right in your perception. With the IEO, people may even be lured into bad projects without future survival once it is been promoted at that very point by reputable exchanges such as Binance or Kucoin, etc. I think it may be a bad precedence as people now judge projects based on the exchange offering the IEO.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
MINTER
May 18, 2019, 10:26:35 AM
I don't know rightly about IEO, because I have never heard before. But like people says IEO can make more advantages for the investor, and I want to see how the IEO totally running in the cryptocurrency world. If the feedback is positive from each people, I guess it can be to continue.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
May 18, 2019, 08:59:34 AM
I only enjoyed the IEO at the beginning and it was a new way to get a large number of merchants.
The IEO does not have a long-term project but this method is very popular to get funds. you should be careful with the IEO.
I completely disagree with you, IEO is not a project, it's  platform use for crowdsale.
Project in ICO and IEO are similar and no project that the devs did not offer their project will be develop for long term.
The way the market now is behaving, I see IEO will be more popular and ICO will be left out, as people choose to be safe here.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
May 18, 2019, 05:56:55 AM
I only enjoyed the IEO at the beginning and it was a new way to get a large number of merchants.
The IEO does not have a long-term project but this method is very popular to get funds. you should be careful with the IEO.
Activity: 420
May 18, 2019, 05:44:47 AM
IEOs are not really bad, owing to the motive they were created for. Also, clearly studying IEOs one can see that they are at least to a certain extent better than ICOs.
Also, when considering the IEO to get involved with, it is wise to also study the Exchanges as they play a vital role.
Pages:
Jump to: