Pages:
Author

Topic: Are The Bulls Back? - page 15. (Read 3979 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 10
October 18, 2018, 10:21:40 AM
I am here  Grin I love this tactic because it is the most reliable way to get money and to minimize losses that are even not so low now on the market.
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
October 18, 2018, 03:06:03 AM
The market seems to be green again. There's a lot momentum around some coins at the moment. EOS, ETH, IOTA, and so many other coins are significantly well. Even King BTC hit $7k and it has stayed above it for the most part of today. Is it same to say the bearish market situation is over and the bulls back in business to dominate the market?
The current market condition is still so much going up and down rapidly. I can say that this is the chance for any day trader to gain profits with the movement of the market that are so much fluctuated.
Activity: 337
Merit: 102
October 18, 2018, 02:55:00 AM
I think it is too early to talk about the full return of the bulls. Prices have only slightly stabilized now and are still far from growth. IMHO
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
October 18, 2018, 02:51:22 AM
I am absolutely sure that the bull market will be back. The capital market is not very predictable, so it is difficult to predict when another cryptocurrency price increase will occur.
Activity: 784
October 18, 2018, 02:47:48 AM
Bull will ensue but would not in the near future. consider the increase that exists in this time is heating or small pump first to eliminate the nostalgia that exists for profit. but at least for this time the market is already quite stable and stay clever in play it alone.
Activity: 854
October 17, 2018, 06:13:17 PM
It all depends on whether additional fiat funds are available. Otherwise, in our current situation, all prices on the stock exchanges are held back by bots, which means that if they are turned off, the market may fall. The market needs new blood, and urgently.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
October 17, 2018, 05:57:36 PM
yes of course I am sure that we will still see bulls in this market and they will give us the opportunity to earn well more
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
October 17, 2018, 05:51:27 PM
I am sure to return to the market but most likely it will happen much later than 2018. I think we will not start growing until 2020
Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
October 17, 2018, 05:47:07 PM
As usual if the BTC price breaks at a price of $ 7000 it won't last long after that it will definitely experience a very deep fall, therefore many traders are using such momentum to secure their assets from losses so the BTC price will not be strong above $ 7000 moreover so far there is no good news in Bitcoin so the market conditions cannot be said bull.
Activity: 271
Merit: 100
October 17, 2018, 05:44:19 PM
It is too early to say that the market is returning to its last state, but there is already some success..
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
October 17, 2018, 05:41:57 PM
We are still in a recovery phase of the market. Although, we ought to have started experiencing bull gradually, if it is a trend. So, we might  not have a repetitions of the bull we had last year.
Activity: 490
SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY
October 17, 2018, 05:36:27 PM
The market seems to be green again. There's a lot momentum around some coins at the moment. EOS, ETH, IOTA, and so many other coins are significantly well. Even King BTC hit $7k and it has stayed above it for the most part of today. Is it same to say the bearish market situation is over and the bulls back in business to dominate the market?

The market had showed signs that the bull-run will start. However, many investors are now skeptical to fully trust TA in this kind of market situation since the market had started recovering and dumping after a while. I guess we will have to wait for something big to turn the market around before the year ends.

Why are you expecting bull? Or what happened to Bitcoin that you think we got a bull signal? Do not misunderstand me. not to criticize, I ask for wonder.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
October 17, 2018, 05:32:13 PM

The market had showed signs that the bull-run will start. However, many investors are now skeptical to fully trust TA in this kind of market situation since the market had started recovering and dumping after a while. I guess we will have to wait for something big to turn the market around before the year ends.
Activity: 1020
Merit: 391
October 17, 2018, 05:29:14 PM
I believe we create unnecessary concepts and this leaves us anxious or discouraged. Thus the symbol of Bull and Bear is relative to who invested in a certain moment of the market or we can also consider the amount of investment. In relation to the chart and fundamentalist news we find a pattern of downfall and stabilization and this is something that leaves us more relaxed. Now regarding the question, at the present time we are not in the bull market.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
October 17, 2018, 05:10:30 PM
Before i can talk of any bull run coming, then bitcoin must be between  $9000 and $10000 per btc, because most of  what we are experiencing now, are as a result of a some manipulations.
Activity: 322
October 17, 2018, 04:36:54 PM
The bull market is definitely hear and it is time to buy! If we take at BTC graph, we are heading for 6600 dollars and after that our aim is 7900 dollar, from there wait and buy on the lows to aim higher. In the longer term my target is 12500, although there are couple of good resistance prices levels.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
October 17, 2018, 04:25:55 PM
Yes I think this may be a bullish trend but this is not a permanent increase. Maybe 2019 may also be a real increase
Activity: 322
October 17, 2018, 04:20:38 PM
Today it seemed to me that the market is indeed recovering. But I am afraid to believe in it, because several times I was mistaken and this caused me losses.
Activity: 138
Merit: 2
October 17, 2018, 04:19:28 PM
We can't tell the bull's future yet.However, the market began to green.I think you should step into the new year for the bull.There is a little more time for the rises that will occur at a time.
Activity: 350
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 17, 2018, 04:08:56 PM
The market is developing cyclically always. If you look at the statistics for the last few years, you will see that at the end of the year is usually a strong growth.
Pages:
Jump to: