Pages:
Author

Topic: Are The Bulls Back? - page 13. (Read 3979 times)

Activity: 324
Merit: 100
October 22, 2018, 01:43:03 AM
I think it is too early to talk about it. Trading volumes are growing not so much to talk about the return of the bulls.
Activity: 501
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 22, 2018, 01:38:37 AM
I think not yet because there are still lots of altcoins which values aren't increasing so the market should recover first before the bulls run.
Activity: 593
Merit: 250
October 21, 2018, 11:42:57 PM
The market seems to be green again. There's a lot momentum around some coins at the moment. EOS, ETH, IOTA, and so many other coins are significantly well. Even King BTC hit $7k and it has stayed above it for the most part of today. Is it same to say the bearish market situation is over and the bulls back in business to dominate the market?
Now that the trading volume of many exchanges has begun to increase, this indicates that the bull market has gradually come.
Activity: 588
October 21, 2018, 05:11:43 AM
A lot of positive news is expected at the end of the year. This is both the launch of the bakkt exchange and the adoption of etf. So the bull market is just around the corner.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
October 21, 2018, 04:52:47 AM
As far as I understand, the bulls have not yet returned, because the market is still at the bottom, and there are no reasons for growth
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
October 20, 2018, 04:51:10 PM
Some pumps does not automatically mean that bearish market has  ended. There are no signs for the bulls has arrived.
The market is is stagnation phase and it can last longer than we could expect.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
October 20, 2018, 03:59:15 PM
Bulls is far away from appearing. As you could see that number of coins that are falling hard deeper this year are gradually increasing which could be said that many are still hiding and wait  for the right time to roll their money again.
Activity: 124
October 20, 2018, 03:56:25 PM
One day they will come back, but I think no one will know when.The only thing we have to do is not to sell the coins we still have.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
October 20, 2018, 03:53:04 PM
The market seems to be green again. There's a lot momentum around some coins at the moment. EOS, ETH, IOTA, and so many other coins are significantly well. Even King BTC hit $7k and it has stayed above it for the most part of today. Is it same to say the bearish market situation is over and the bulls back in business to dominate the market?
I think the market doesn't increase too much, maybe only a few pumps but hopefully it's the beginning of a market increase
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 20, 2018, 03:43:20 PM
everyone wants to see a bull market, but so far there are no prerequisites for this) for the bulls because they need some kind of support - news, investment injections, stability
Activity: 644
October 20, 2018, 03:32:32 PM
Bull Market is not yet starting. I think that bullrun will no take much profit this year compared last year. But I hope that there will be a bull market in a last quarter of the year atleast 50% to make it even.
Activity: 463
Merit: 107
October 20, 2018, 09:16:24 AM
I think they are waiting silently now.. really sneaky =)

3 days ago when the prices suddenly rose, I thought it was a bull, but I'm wrong they are waiting for a bigger accent.
Activity: 182
October 20, 2018, 09:10:43 AM

We can just assure that bulls is back when we, cryptousers, see the change with the market. It is good that we rely on statistics and charts that shows the progress and change about it. I hope bitcoin will increase again like the past year, and other altcoins as well.
Activity: 277
October 20, 2018, 08:33:25 AM
I Think that the bulls never bin away, they are always closer than you think. They just have taken a little pre-winter-sleep....be aware!
Activity: 185
October 20, 2018, 08:32:02 AM
Honestly, I would not say that the market situation has changed, because all the coins do not even try to go up, they just stand still!
Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
October 20, 2018, 08:22:07 AM
I believe that the bull trend will ever come back. But unfortunately, many analysts say that the market will not start going up until mid-2019.

Any specific news about the prediction? Guys kindly do not spread false rumours about the market. I agree that the market is still red but it doesn't mean it will not recover. No one knows the exact situation of now. Anything can happen over a night, believe in this.
it's true that we just need to be patient to wait because we will definitely return in time, we can only hope for the best in the future and cryptocurrency always happens suddenly.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
October 20, 2018, 08:21:58 AM
Hope soon it will be. The BTC price stays stable at about $6000-6500. it strong indicator enough that market already finds the position to run in a bull. Hope November it will make clear.
Activity: 238
October 20, 2018, 08:21:17 AM
I think things could get better as we hope for a bull run at 4th quarter of this year, I do hope so because I never lose hope in investing coins at the cryptomarket.
Activity: 350
💲
October 20, 2018, 08:16:14 AM
This brings a tear to my eyes. In august everything seemed ready for a new bullrun, yet we are still Goin down. Or sideways in the last month. I think that the cryptocurrency market needs at least 1 more year of maturity and stabilization before it will be ready again for a real bull market. If that ever happens. We need to see if global adoption of cryptocurrencies is something achievable in the next few years or things could stay the same
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
October 20, 2018, 08:13:31 AM
I believe that the bull trend will ever come back. But unfortunately, many analysts say that the market will not start going up until mid-2019.

Any specific news about the prediction? Guys kindly do not spread false rumours about the market. I agree that the market is still red but it doesn't mean it will not recover. No one knows the exact situation of now. Anything can happen over a night, believe in this.
Pages:
Jump to: