Pages:
Author

Topic: Are the bulls back? - page 14. (Read 3412 times)

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
July 01, 2021, 02:12:59 PM
What the heck is happening  Shocked? The market looks to greenish today im currently seeing some big green candles on BTC and other coins charts, are the bulls back or what?

I think they are playing with us. Yes, I also drew attention to the fact that there are buying and the market has turned green, but not enough to say that the bulls have returned. Perhaps it is right now that large players are buying cryptocurrency, or perhaps this is an emitting. Now it is difficult to say something since the crypto market is highly manipulative and this is what confuses. Personally, I am cautiously waiting for what will happen next, as anything can happen. I think we need to wait and watch for a while.

Now that you say yes, the market has become a complete trap for small investors. There is too much manipulation and too much fear in the market, which delays the arrival of bulls. it seems best not to act at this time of the market. Quantity can be increased whenever possible.
We all know that this crypto market is full of manipulations so we should not be surprise if the market turns suddenly into a green one. This might be a bull trap or just a price correction that will definitely won't last long. Let's just wait for more days and slowly watch the market how it moves and how the coins react from this manipulation.

It would be better to remain calm during these days and keep hodling your coins as we don't know the real condition of the market whether its still bearish or back to its bulls again.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 670
July 01, 2021, 12:49:06 PM
What the heck is happening  Shocked? The market looks to greenish today im currently seeing some big green candles on BTC and other coins charts, are the bulls back or what?

I think they are playing with us. Yes, I also drew attention to the fact that there are buying and the market has turned green, but not enough to say that the bulls have returned. Perhaps it is right now that large players are buying cryptocurrency, or perhaps this is an emitting. Now it is difficult to say something since the crypto market is highly manipulative and this is what confuses. Personally, I am cautiously waiting for what will happen next, as anything can happen. I think we need to wait and watch for a while.

Now that you say yes, the market has become a complete trap for small investors. There is too much manipulation and too much fear in the market, which delays the arrival of bulls. it seems best not to act at this time of the market. Quantity can be increased whenever possible.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
July 01, 2021, 07:27:38 AM

Activity: 2310
Merit: 191
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 01, 2021, 05:57:59 AM
if this is what you called Bull running then i may say yes lol

https://coinmarketcap.com/

but i am afraid that there are chance about bull coming because the market seems to be a trap for small investors .

This minute it is pumping but in the next hour it will dump , do the market being manipulated ?

Well always small players are the losers on this unfair game.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 517
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
July 01, 2021, 05:39:28 AM
What the heck is happening  Shocked? The market looks to greenish today im currently seeing some big green candles on BTC and other coins charts, are the bulls back or what?
The market is really unpredictable the value come goes up and down and yet its so hard to make profit on this kind of market especially when your are a medium investor. This small increase of value of bitcoin does not claim the bull market is back. It will goes down this price after few days or weeks. It only happened the market gained alot when there is good news that affect bitcoin into demands.

The price will soon recover high. If you are an investor, you never do the buy and sell every day which I think it never makes hard for you to make a profit unless if you are a trader. That seems not worrying, just hold and wait until the bullish will come again.
Well, being patient is a part of our investment. If you can't afford to look on the market that only behaving that way, then it could be best to think for another form of investment because that only brings you frustration.
Activity: 56
Merit: 13
July 01, 2021, 04:31:28 AM

We just had the worst Q2 in 8 years. Down 40%. I think the bulls will be back for the next 6 months. Q3 and Q4 will be bullish.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
July 01, 2021, 01:45:52 AM
The market is really unpredictable the value come goes up and down and yet its so hard to make profit on this kind of market especially when your are a medium investor. This small increase of value of bitcoin does not claim the bull market is back. It will goes down this price after few days or weeks. It only happened the market gained alot when there is good news that affect bitcoin into demands.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 505
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
June 30, 2021, 07:00:26 PM
What the heck is happening  Shocked? The market looks to greenish today im currently seeing some big green candles on BTC and other coins charts, are the bulls back or what?

The green signals isn't our assurance yet for bull market, it only shows a good potential for possible increase. Unfortunately the bears isn't going to stop, because when price starts to go uptrend it will eventually goes back to red. That will not bring good impact to traders who happen to notice a realtime price change, and will possibly put them at fear zone.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 286
June 29, 2021, 10:39:04 AM
You cannot claim that the bull is back with just a day of greenish market. Do not be deceived nor tricked by what you are seeing at the moment. Careful speculation will definitely save you a lot of money so it would be best to keep monitoring the price movement in the market and if ever it has been constantly rising for a month or two, therefore the bull might be back. Considering the recent events such as China banning crypto services in their territory, I'm afraid we'll need to wait for a while before we can once again experience massive bull runs but hold still, it will surely be worth it.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 520
June 29, 2021, 10:11:23 AM

Yes, now is the right time to hold our coins or tokens the market is slowly rising every trader is coming that the bull run will come again very soon.

Good to hold indeed, if this momentum continue and more investors start to send their money inside the market,

it surely crete big impact and might possible to bring the bull back.

As the price of bitcoin rises so does the value of altcoin with so many traders selling to keep prices down I think now is the right time to hold on.

Domino effects that really shows some green around, it's still unsure if this trend will attract investors

or it will again just an attempt and will bounce down.

Activity: 2968
Merit: 603
June 29, 2021, 08:53:01 AM
I'm also hoping so, it's a pleasure to wake up to see the state of the coinmarket in the green zone, I hope this is the first step for Bitcoin to soar and skyrocket back to ATH, even reaching $70k.
The bull are back, it's time for us to stack our money in altcoins and earn as many profit as possible later.
Yes, now is the right time to hold our coins or tokens the market is slowly rising every trader is coming that the bull run will come again very soon. As the price of bitcoin rises so does the value of altcoin with so many traders selling to keep prices down I think now is the right time to hold on.

We have some good days, bitcoin is rising but we are not seeing it a consistent rise yet, if it will break $40k, then we might see some bullish pattern and we can be optimistic it will continue, but we have been struggling in breaking out, and some experts believe we are already in the bearish period.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
June 29, 2021, 09:51:27 AM
There have been many analysis regarding this but btc has been fluctuating between 30k-36k for weeks. If btc can stabilize above 42k that'll bring confidence that bulls are definitely back and we will see a new momentum that'll change the course of history. This current week move has been more beneficial for alts than it is for btc.. if we can get to 40k many alts will make major move, almost 50% for some..that's how much they have lost since last dump including btc.

btc has to stabilize above 36k for a week minimum to build a solid support and gain buyers confidence. Until we hit 42k we cannot be certain whether bulls are back or it's just weekly fluctuation.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
June 29, 2021, 09:36:48 AM
I really can't say the bulls are back, though we've witnessed some bullish trend in the market today. The market would need to be bullish consistently before we can say the bull is back. I personally would love to see the bull run again and I'm having a good feeling that the month of July would be awesome for the cryptocurrency industry.

I think its more of a bullish trap or just a time for a little increase then back to its normal bearish trend. We just have to wait for another few days so we can be sure if we are starting to be bullish again or just another price correction.

For now, it's good to hodl our coins and do not fall for panic selling. If this price will continue to keep increasing few days from now, then maybe we can conclude that we have passed the bearish trend and is now starting to be bullish again. So let's just wait and see.

Every decision rely with how good you understand the situation, for some who bought few weeks ago
when the market suffered from heavy fall this moment pay them for taking that risk, if they choose to sell it out,

from $28k and now it's playing between $34K-$35K decent enough for short term traders for sure.

No assurance that the market will continuously recover and keeps on moving upwards, the chance that those day traders will just dumped it back is still high.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 326
June 28, 2021, 11:39:30 PM
I'm also hoping so, it's a pleasure to wake up to see the state of the coinmarket in the green zone, I hope this is the first step for Bitcoin to soar and skyrocket back to ATH, even reaching $70k.
The bull are back, it's time for us to stack our money in altcoins and earn as many profit as possible later.
Yes, now is the right time to hold our coins or tokens the market is slowly rising every trader is coming that the bull run will come again very soon. As the price of bitcoin rises so does the value of altcoin with so many traders selling to keep prices down I think now is the right time to hold on.
Activity: 2450
Merit: 209
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 28, 2021, 11:37:37 PM
Don't you really have something to say ? every small movement must be posted again and again? have not you getting tired of the same issue ?

This is a volatile market and we have tons of investments here.

so find it normal that the price will go up now and will go down tomorrow .

and besides be alarmed if the price stagnant and never moves that is how we consider there must be a problem.
Activity: 758
Merit: 104
June 28, 2021, 07:39:04 PM
I don't think the bull market has started. Because this is the only correction. BTC should cross 41k$ in the bull run but it is only at 34k$. All altcoins have increased only 8-11%.  The bull run will come soon but this is not bull run. we have to wait until December to see bull market.

Agree, its still not passed any strong resistance to start another bull run, but buying some Bitcoin or some altcoin could be good decision. Just dont place any long in the future, the pullback could happen anytime.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
June 28, 2021, 07:38:57 PM
I think it's only temporary, unless BTC hits $40K again, I'm afraid it will last for a while and then decline again this weekend.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
June 28, 2021, 06:15:11 PM

Yeah it's showing signs of going up and most coins begun to have green indications. However, it had stopped and stabilized at $34k today though there's an attempt of btc going to $35k and up but still the resistance was too strong. Don't be too excited on this part, bulls isn't back yet, we still need to observe the market.
Activity: 644
Merit: 105
June 28, 2021, 05:42:26 PM

Not yet, i think we could back to another dip on the short term. The El Savador news really give an impact but i dont think market follows it with a great pump.
I expect more accumulation around 29k-32k in the short-term.
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
June 28, 2021, 04:45:04 PM
I don't think the current green market indicates bullrun is coming back but it is predicting a big fall. At this time we should not make hasty decisions. After one more week, the market condition will be understood.
we never now is it real reversal movement or just bull trap to drop it sharply and make new low again. In every trades we must prepare the worst scenario that may occur in market suddenly. Need one more week to analize , is current week really reversal or just bull trap. We must be patient when facing this moment and dont be hurry to decided buying everything.
Pages:
Jump to: