Pages:
Author

Topic: Are the bulls back? - page 8. (Read 3423 times)

Activity: 2856
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
August 06, 2021, 01:44:16 PM
No one can say for sure whether the bulls will return, but if we see the market move to recover, we will most likely feel another bull run, I think this is a good time to start investing in crypto.  because the opportunity to make a profit is very large.
While it is not a sure thing that the bulls are back at the same time the probabilities that this is the case are very high, after all the price has been going up during the last two weeks and now we are above the key level of 40,000 if we can remain above that level for a long time then I really think that we are bound to see another huge increase in the price of bitcoin during the next months, I'm going to be honest I was not expecting this to happen so soon but as long as it happens it doesn't really matter to me.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 250
August 04, 2021, 10:37:11 AM
it seems that this is a natural cycle of the market, increasing for a while. this is not completely bullish 100% as expected, but this increase might be a sign that in the future it will be potentially bullish quickly
Yes, because even if the market continues to rise, those who haven't had time to buy will just be spectators in the crypto space, so this temporary increase can still be considered good by some people who haven't had the chance to buy anything right now.
Activity: 815
Merit: 101
August 04, 2021, 09:42:13 AM
What the heck is happening  Shocked? The market looks to greenish today im currently seeing some big green candles on BTC and other coins charts, are the bulls back or what?
it seems that this is a natural cycle of the market, increasing for a while. this is not completely bullish 100% as expected, but this increase might be a sign that in the future it will be potentially bullish quickly
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
August 06, 2021, 11:43:45 AM
the bulls will back, but we don't know when it will happen again. So far I've seen it happen 2 bullruns. Right what we can do now is to buy as many coins as possible when the price is low. Then wait for the bulls to come again.
If you can be very patient in waiting for the bull to come again, then it won't be a problem to wait, because no one will know when the next bull will come to the market, so trade very wisely so that you can be very prepared under any circumstances.
only our patience could help us gain maximum profits from market , holding for long time till real adoption come to bitcoin or altcoin will not be easy thing for us but it give us high possibility to reach maximum gain . waiting bull market or altcoin season will be very boring for us , but this is how market work so we must patience to face it.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 435
duelbits.com
August 05, 2021, 07:43:55 PM
So far I've seen it happen 2 bullruns.
2 bullruns? What are they? I don't understand what you mean here. In my opinion, this year only has 1 bullrun and we are still in the bullrun season. Although there are already some dumps, it is not a bearish season, it is a correction. 

what we can do now is to buy as many coins as possible when the price is low.
Do you think it is the right time to buy? I think you cannot claim it to buy as many as possible, every trader has their own goal. For traders who want to buy for the long term, it is better to wait for bearish season. I am sure this time isn't the time for the lowest prices of most crypto coins. There is a possibility of the current prices dropping again massively.

Activity: 910
August 05, 2021, 01:04:54 PM
the bulls will back, but we don't know when it will happen again. So far I've seen it happen 2 bullruns. Right what we can do now is to buy as many coins as possible when the price is low. Then wait for the bulls to come again.
If you can be very patient in waiting for the bull to come again, then it won't be a problem to wait, because no one will know when the next bull will come to the market, so trade very wisely so that you can be very prepared under any circumstances.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
August 05, 2021, 12:45:01 PM

Everyone thinks that the price will go up, we only differ on the time because some believe it will pump again this year while the others believe it will be the following years o come. One thing I can say that is always working, that is "patience", without it, we will never reach our goal investing in crypto.

Precisely! without patience you always missed out your opportunity to sell with your target,

Lots of speculations and lots of predictions, it's always depends from how you percept the market will go and how ready you are in wating for your perfect timing.

Just have that nerve taking the risk waiting for your profits to come.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 280
https://duelbits.com/
August 05, 2021, 08:22:50 AM
For now we are not sure if bulls will happen again even though the price increase has already occurred in some altcoins, especially bitcoin, and we must first look at developments for the future if indeed bulls back then we must be prepared to hold some coins for us to make investments in the short term, because the profit we can definitely get even though it is not too big And I'm more confident that the current price increase is only temporary so we have to prepare for a different strategy.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019
August 05, 2021, 07:01:52 AM
If bullish could maintain well , another drop will happen again and maybe will hit new low. but based on on chain analisys whales now accumulating their bitcoin amount ,in other side they still spread fud to get cheaper price .
But will the next drop really happen again this year with the FUD still being distributed? because now there are some people who think that market conditions have started to improve again with a few percent increase in cryptocurrency prices.
I'm one of those people who think that prices are going up again. however, it's evidenced by the $30k to $40k price hike. although it doesn't last long before the price goes back down. well, maybe there will be a price correction, but I think, little by little, the price recovery is starting to happen again.
Everyone thinks that the price will go up, we only differ on the time because some believe it will pump again this year while the others believe it will be the following years o come. One thing I can say that is always working, that is "patience", without it, we will never reach our goal investing in crypto.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 447
August 05, 2021, 05:07:50 AM
If bullish could maintain well , another drop will happen again and maybe will hit new low. but based on on chain analisys whales now accumulating their bitcoin amount ,in other side they still spread fud to get cheaper price .
But will the next drop really happen again this year with the FUD still being distributed? because now there are some people who think that market conditions have started to improve again with a few percent increase in cryptocurrency prices.
I'm one of those people who think that prices are going up again. however, it's evidenced by the $30k to $40k price hike. although it doesn't last long before the price goes back down. well, maybe there will be a price correction, but I think, little by little, the price recovery is starting to happen again.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
XIRCUS
August 05, 2021, 03:01:49 AM
I hate to became spectators, try to buying any dip so we can see a big return next bull run is the best thing we can do at this time. Crypto is limited while the fiat is unlimitted created by Government  Shocked
Activity: 1414
Merit: 435
duelbits.com
August 04, 2021, 07:59:14 PM
I think this is now the very best time to engage into crypto again. Because bull run comes with great opportunity and we need those opportunity to earn.
So, you just engage in crypto market on the green market only? Why? I think even if it is in the red market, we still have a chance to earn money/profits.
Anyway, be careful if you want to buy a crypto coin. Although the green market happened in the last few days, the market can be back again to the red market at any time. You must always know the potential of a crypto coin to increase its value or not in the near future. Don't only rely on the green signs, but check what events will be held for the crypto coin. Just buy a crypto coin that has many good events such as burning, stacking, launching new products, add more partnership, plan for the next top exchanges, etc.

Activity: 757
August 02, 2021, 01:37:58 PM
No one can say for sure whether the bulls will return, but if we see the market move to recover, we will most likely feel another bull run, I think this is a good time to start investing in crypto.  because the opportunity to make a profit is very large.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 576
August 04, 2021, 11:43:23 AM
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
August 04, 2021, 11:33:37 AM
let market decided in which direction price will moved, trigger now waited by market and it could be driver for bitcoin or altcoin movement. personally i still see bitcoin price back to ATH due stronger fundamental now in market.

For now the market is back green and this is the beginning of the market recovery, and we expect bulls will happen again and can last until the end of the year, and currently there are some altcoins that we can rely on to invest in the future, and I am sure the big profits will return we feel, and we expect bulls at this time is not temporary.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 739
Cashback 15%
August 04, 2021, 11:16:54 AM
Yes, because even if the market continues to rise, those who haven't had time to buy will just be spectators in the crypto space, so this temporary increase can still be considered good by some people who haven't had the chance to buy anything right now.
Those who haven't bought yet still have doubt about the conditions in the market, the market cycle has not fully recovered, bullis is not certain to continue, because it could be bullish only temporary. Trading on crypto is not seen who is faster he gets, but we must be able to correctly predict the right time to enter the market. For day trader maybe now is the right time to buy, but traders must also consider the traps that occur in the market so as not to be trapped by the risk of losing.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
July 31, 2021, 09:32:46 PM
What the heck is happening  Shocked? The market looks to greenish today im currently seeing some big green candles on BTC and other coins charts, are the bulls back or what?

if the increase can last for a week, without any correction, then of course I believe that a bull run will occur again, because in my opinion if the current correction will not last as long as it did before (2018), so it's possible the market can recover now, then from that before you are too late and regret not investing in cryptocurrency at this time, it is better for you to invest right now, because now is still the right time to invest in cryptocurrency before the next bull run occurs.
Indeed. As far as I know bull market is the condition of a financial market in which prices are rising or are expected to rise. Because prices of securities rise and fall essentially continuously during trading, the term "bull market" is typically reserved for extended periods in which a large portion of security prices are rising. Bull markets tend to last for months or even years. And for me, I guess it's the right time for everything since prices are started to rising before it will back again to what it is before. It is better to invest right now, before you regret on not investing this time.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 666
August 04, 2021, 09:12:32 AM
Well if market is green we can say it's bullish again and when the market is red we will say the bear market is happening. For me I am not affected of the color anytime color may change, I am always looking at the price and the volume in a week or months you can always put basis on the volume of buyers in particular coin in one month not in one day.
Bullish or bearish movement is a market reaction that would last a longer period of time, if it's not, then it's safe to call it price volatility. However, people think that when the market dump, it's bearish, and if it pumps it's bullish, that's why hype happened and people got into FOMO.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
July 31, 2021, 07:54:04 PM

if the increase can last for a week, without any correction, then of course I believe that a bull run will occur again, because in my opinion if the current correction will not last as long as it did before (2018), so it's possible the market can recover now, then from that before you are too late and regret not investing in cryptocurrency at this time, it is better for you to invest right now, because now is still the right time to invest in cryptocurrency before the next bull run occurs.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 58
August 04, 2021, 08:06:54 AM
but the candles now died out right? because bitcoin only stays 3 days in 40,000 level and now drops back to 37-38k .

if bitcoin did stays more than 10k in that level? then it may be the sign of another bullrun but until it happens ? then this is not another bull coming .

Yes im feeling that the market is starting to recover back again too and if that happen maybe we gonna see another altcoins season.
currently eth is going up quite high although most of other coins are dumping because of it, it seems eth is stealing the fame of other coins and recently have become popular again after it was abandoned by people because of the unbearable gas price, now its getting popular again.
So damn altcoin season again? this is not what the topic wanted to tackle lol.

but yes if bullrun happens so altcoin will also have their own ran.
Pages:
Jump to: