Pages:
Author

Topic: Are the bulls back? - page 4. (Read 3425 times)

Activity: 2772
Merit: 576
August 30, 2021, 06:49:17 PM
As per todays Bitcoin price is $48k and decreased, but we are still on bullish trend before Bitcoin down below $45k support. It is still safe correction, IMHO. So we have $48k to $52k to do trade activity, still recommend to hold if you have it since the expert said this year Bitcoin will hit $100k as the close price (say it is a speculation because that is still will be).
But in my opinion, this is still bullrun trend, i hope we will reach new ATH soon after this september. Keep your faith guys!
Decreased if you'll look to the all time high price.

But arranging that and looking for the past weeks to months of its price, you'll see that it has increased already after staying at the bottom of it.

As usual, holding is always recommended and you have to keep as much as you can if you're holding bitcoin.

As long as you'll always believe that the market will bounce back, you will not worry about the current price, in fact, when bitcoin falls below $30k this year, I never felt the panic as I've seen it many times and I was not wrong with my expectation as right away it bounces back and the market has suddenly become bullish.
I didn't panicked too.

There were investors that have panicked and thought that it will drop to $20k and even worse to $10k. But bitcoin proved them to have a wrong thought and it never did plunged to those prices.

And that scenario added more confidence to us as bitcoin is staying on a good price of $45k and above.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
August 23, 2021, 07:12:16 PM
That's just not to get bored when someone starts to face market situations every day, because real work is also very much needed to fulfill every need in life and also for every step that we have prepared carefully, because without a strong support in real life, someone will it is very difficult to deal with every problem or situation of the cryptocurrency market.
Everyone has to get a real job or any other sustainable business or work so that you won't be badly affected when the market crashes.

It's the purpose of why people are having getting real jobs despite they're also earning good with cryptocurrencies and with their investments. But that's for the sake of another plan and if ever this volatile market crashes, you can still have your sustainability not compromised.

It's okay to focus on crypto if you are a full-time trader, even if the market will crash, it will not affect you if you make a good decision because market volatility is still here, it will only affect those investors who just invest and aim for a higher price. Well, as for me, I don't rely in crypto a lot, I have a business and I do crypto trading at the same time.

Its not true, many trader suffer loss if the market crash because many of its position will hitted the stop loss point, the only point is that trader could earn profit when the market crash because of its shorting position, not like investor which just hold the coins in the spot area.
Activity: 811
Merit: 250
August 30, 2021, 04:24:13 PM
The bulls are back now, in today's market the coinmarketcap is predominantly green. but I'm not sure if this market is long term bull or just short term. see that the market is still vulnerable for correction and has not been able to stabilize
If the market is still prone to correction and unstable, then it is not a bull, and what I see at the moment, there is still a lot of red in the market, meaning this is not a real bull and it is not dominated by a green chart.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1144
August 30, 2021, 03:51:26 PM
What the heck is happening  Shocked? The market looks to greenish today im currently seeing some big green candles on BTC and other coins charts, are the bulls back or what?
The bulls are back now, in today's market the coinmarketcap is predominantly green. but I'm not sure if this market is long term bull or just short term. see that the market is still vulnerable for correction and has not been able to stabilize

Still unsure and still difficult to conclude to whether the market is heading for much stronger bull or it

will again suffer with corrections and some downfall.

If you are planning for long term investment, this kind of market movement is favorable to you, no need
to worry since along the way the market will bounce up and gives you the profits that you wanted to achieved.

It's always favorable because the price has not reached the ceiling yet, however, for a better opportunity, it's always right to wait for the bear market, and since this year the market is very bullish, we will not be able to find the best value to investors, but it's still up to us if we want to hold longer and will patiently wait.

My point here is, why would I buy a coin that has increase x10 already if I can wait for them to go down multiple times and buy them at dip.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 520
August 30, 2021, 01:36:52 PM
What the heck is happening  Shocked? The market looks to greenish today im currently seeing some big green candles on BTC and other coins charts, are the bulls back or what?

Still unsure and still difficult to conclude to whether the market is heading for much stronger bull or it

will again suffer with corrections and some downfall.

If you are planning for long term investment, this kind of market movement is favorable to you, no need
to worry since along the way the market will bounce up and gives you the profits that you wanted to achieved.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1482
August 30, 2021, 07:03:30 AM
As per todays Bitcoin price is $48k and decreased, but we are still on bullish trend before Bitcoin down below $45k support. It is still safe correction, IMHO. So we have $48k to $52k to do trade activity, still recommend to hold if you have it since the expert said this year Bitcoin will hit $100k as the close price (say it is a speculation because that is still will be).
But in my opinion, this is still bullrun trend, i hope we will reach new ATH soon after this september. Keep your faith guys!

I agree, prices may reach much higher levels in September. The price of nothing goes up all the time. A little drop in prices this week was healthy and many coins have been holding very good support.
In the next two to three weeks, we may see some coins pass their ath levels Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
August 30, 2021, 06:04:08 AM

But arranging that and looking for the past weeks to months of its price, you'll see that it has increased already after staying at the bottom of it.

As usual, holding is always recommended and you have to keep as much as you can if you're holding bitcoin.

As long as you'll always believe that the market will bounce back, you will not worry about the current price, in fact, when bitcoin falls below $30k this year, I never felt the panic as I've seen it many times and I was not wrong with my expectation as right away it bounces back and the market has suddenly become bullish.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 576
August 29, 2021, 04:15:44 PM

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
August 29, 2021, 10:12:12 AM

green candles can't say if the market will have a bull run, because that's normal when a big correction occurs, but if the market continues to slowly increase and without any correction (at least in a week), then of course it could be a sign that the market is going to bull run and I think maybe for the near future, the bull run will not happen yet, because in 2021 the market has increased very high.

Green candles also sometimes influenced by the whales, artificial movement that creates interest inside the market.

But yes if the market continue to slowly moving strongly, this bull momentum might bring more players and it will generates good
market. Supply and demand always rely with investors and traders, the more interested they are the more money that will flow.
Bull will run strongly when there are many buyers and holders to support.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 108
August 29, 2021, 12:50:26 AM
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
August 28, 2021, 06:47:53 PM

green candles can't say if the market will have a bull run, because that's normal when a big correction occurs, but if the market continues to slowly increase and without any correction (at least in a week), then of course it could be a sign that the market is going to bull run and I think maybe for the near future, the bull run will not happen yet, because in 2021 the market has increased very high.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 673
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
August 28, 2021, 04:13:54 PM
I believe that most probable the adjustment of the digital money market will last essentially this entire year, best case scenario, hence for the time being, I simply follow the developments of the digital currency. In the event that the present circumstance can proceed and still increment, it can trigger the bitcoin cost to build more and back to the exorbitant cost. However, we actually need to trust that more days will check whether the cost can have more ability to increment.
It's based on the overall performance and based on what I see, the whole crypto market had some decent bullish movement this year already, bitcoin had reached its ATH this year, and even if it will struggle to break that ATH, the market is still considered bullish due to some altcoins that are continuously on a positive trend, hence it contributes to the improvement of the entire market and its trading volume.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 504
August 28, 2021, 11:06:22 AM
I believe that most probable the adjustment of the digital money market will last essentially this entire year, best case scenario, hence for the time being, I simply follow the developments of the digital currency. In the event that the present circumstance can proceed and still increment, it can trigger the bitcoin cost to build more and back to the exorbitant cost. However, we actually need to trust that more days will check whether the cost can have more ability to increment.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
August 28, 2021, 06:06:09 AM
Indeed sometimes we can see that when there is big news it will affect the market,
for now there is no other choice but to continue to follow developments,
and what you say I agree we have to be smart in taking advantage of the opportunities that exist to make a profit
In addition to taking advantage of profits, we must also have a little patience in dealing with any situation that is happening in the market, because the market is now very close to a correction even though there are some coins that have increased on their own for some reason.
Yes, it is not easy to face the current market conditions,
besides that we also need to analyze it well because otherwise we can make wrong decisions,
there are some coins that go down and up so we should be able to take advantage of that
Activity: 2856
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
August 27, 2021, 10:19:36 PM
Indeed sometimes we can see that when there is big news it will affect the market,
and what you say I agree we have to be smart in taking advantage of the opportunities that exist to make a profit
In addition to taking advantage of profits, we must also have a little patience in dealing with any situation that is happening in the market, because the market is now very close to a correction even though there are some coins that have increased on their own for some reason.
Patience is probably one of the most important characteristics any investor must have and yet it is very uncommon, people want to obtain profits as fast as possible and while in a way I kind of understand that kind of train of thought at the same time it is the kind of thinking that is going to lead you to suffer massive losses if you do this before you have the right knowledge about how to trade the markets, unfortunately this is so common that most newbies lose most of their capital in just a few years.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
August 26, 2021, 03:19:20 AM

I believe the bulls are back and we are entering the second phase of growth this year. This is due to some factors, one of which is the end of the next cycle of development of the crypto market. There is also a high probability that the end of this 2021 will be very similar to the end of 2017, when cryptocurrency prices flew to the moon. But you need to understand that it is important to follow the information and the market situation, as the situation can change very dramatically and often.
It is true that the current market is difficult to predict, because very fast changes can occur without any visible initial impact, suddenly it has changed, not according to predictions that are already in sight, this seems to be a regular customer at this time.

but all of that will not change that a movement for the better will occur at the end of this year, because if we look at the halving process there has been no visible impact, it will likely happen the same as the past halving at the end of the year, even now the effect of the halving will probably be more awesome if you look at the difference in %, between the first ATH(2013) and the second ATH(2017).

whether there will be a renewable ATH achievement that is more fantastic than what was done yesterday or will it only reach yesterday's ATH, everything is still a question mark because there is no visible momentum for this movement to occur.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
August 25, 2021, 04:40:00 AM

I believe the bulls are back and we are entering the second phase of growth this year. This is due to some factors, one of which is the end of the next cycle of development of the crypto market. There is also a high probability that the end of this 2021 will be very similar to the end of 2017, when cryptocurrency prices flew to the moon. But you need to understand that it is important to follow the information and the market situation, as the situation can change very dramatically and often.
here we realize the power of news that can make crypto to bullrun again. indeed no one knows where the market will go, but by looking at the news that is happening, it seems we can predict, moreover the news comes from people who are influential in crypto, and after the market is saturated there will usually be negative news so the market turns back, therefore take advantage of the opportunity
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
August 25, 2021, 01:37:39 AM

market confidence now are back and we going to second phase of bullish trend . If we see price drop in my opinion it just normal correction to set new power to break previous all time high. market fundamental now looks strong and there is no significant fud that could shake market since China miners moved their operation into abroad. Even some altcoin could create new Ath although bitcoin price hasnt touch $65k. i think its good signal for crypto market especially altcoin market.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 115
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
August 25, 2021, 12:23:38 AM

here we realize the power of news that can make crypto to bullrun again. indeed no one knows where the market will go, but by looking at the news that is happening, it seems we can predict, moreover the news comes from people who are influential in crypto, and after the market is saturated there will usually be negative news so the market turns back, therefore take advantage of the opportunity
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
August 24, 2021, 10:24:34 AM

The market can change direction that's why it's very important to follow all those important factors that will affects the movements.

The trend is still green and there are many supporters who are backing up this current market run,
with the wider popularities of Bitcoin most of those known coins are also experiencing good growth.

Make sure to keep doing your research and allow yourself to adjust if something happened along the way.
Pages:
Jump to: