Pages:
Author

Topic: Are there any altcoins that are independent to Bitcoin? - page 4. (Read 511 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 6
The crypto market is unpredictable, there are times that most of the altcoins are dependent to bitcoin like the last pump that we've seen. As bitcoin surged for few minutes, majority of the altcoins are also pumping. But there are also times that when bitcoin is up, some alts are not following. It's hard to say on what are those coins that you are looking for which is independent to bitcoin. They are all changing, sometimes they are dependent, sometimes they are not.

So, this means that it is not settled if there is an altcoin that is definitely independent to bitcoin. So, I can conclude to your answer is that mostly, Bitcoin's value states the price of other coins? Then, how about Ethereum? Is it completely dependent of the price of Bitcoin?
Merit: 46
I dont think that there is an existing coin that is not dependent to the bitcoins price, we all know that bitcoin is the king of crypto because it is the first successful one those altcoins are like the son or grandson everytime bitcoin change its price wether it is going up or down it will always affect other coins.
Activity: 150
Merit: 0
Not yet definitively identified about Altcoin being independent for bitcoin. When bitcoin falls, there are some altcoins that remain firmly priced even increasing, but is it certain to include an independent altcoin? Ethereum is very strong, sometimes seen bitcoin down but ethereum remains in position.
Activity: 100
Merit: 24
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/DPgHv6X
Only ETH is independent of bitcoin to some extent. In last 3 months when bitcoin was in red, it still gave positive returns.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
The crypto market is unpredictable, there are times that most of the altcoins are dependent to bitcoin like the last pump that we've seen. As bitcoin surged for few minutes, majority of the altcoins are also pumping. But there are also times that when bitcoin is up, some alts are not following. It's hard to say on what are those coins that you are looking for which is independent to bitcoin. They are all changing, sometimes they are dependent, sometimes they are not.
Activity: 840
Merit: 128
I have the same question too.
It seems that the price of Bitcoin and of the alts, are somehow connected each other, and they are moving up or down together.
Some months ago I thought that it is happening because of the bots, that run the same program and with the same parameters.
So if it is so, people with a lot of money can manipulate the market, moving the price at their wish.
True or not, I hope there is someone here who can answer this question.
Merit: 6
I am wondering if there are coins that are independent to the Bitcoin price? Like, if Bitcoin's value increases, the altcoin will not increase at the same time Bitcoin does. Or maybe, I am wrong that the price of Bitcoin doesn't have any effect to the value of altcoins? Please enlighten me with this topic. If there's any coins that are independent, what are the benefits that you can get in investing to that altcoin that you can't get in investing in Bitcoin?
Pages:
Jump to: