Pages:
Author

Topic: Are there any blockchain based product that are being used already? - page 2. (Read 329 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 0
CloudFish is also using Blockchain. The CloudFish CASB uses a proprietary algorithm to store and manage users’ encryption keys using block chain
technology. Unlike the traditional CASB products available in the market that stores users’ private encryption keys on a single server, the CloudFish CASB splits the users’ keys into fragments and stores it in blockchain. This makes it virtually impossible for a hacker to steal users’ private keys and the digital assets protected through those keys.
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
I see a lot of decentralized exchanges if that kind of product you are referring to. if a physical product I have not known any but heard of a container that uses blockchain technology. Check out Smart Containers, yes my siggy down there.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 6089
bitcoindata.science
products that are ready to be used?

Yes there is.
Bitcoin is already in use. I use it a lot.

Ethereum is also in use already. You can buy cryptokitties with it lol
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 3911
There are a lot of industrial applications based on Blockchain technology, for example:

1. Humanitarian crises: The United Nations is currently exploring the program of using blockchain to address humanitarian issues such as human trafficking.
 2.CGS: The organization offers business applications that allow users to use blockchain streamline supply chain
 3. IBM: as mentioned by BitProNews

I hope I have understood your question correctly
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
You really need to be a lot more clear to get a decent answer.
What kind of product are you talking about? You could say that Bitcoin is a blockchain based product that's already being used...

Steem is another example, blockchain-based social network that's being used by thousands of people.
Bitshares is a decentralized exchange.

There are a lot of decentralized applications already running on the Ethereum blockchain. Cryptokitties is a well known example.
Activity: 376
Merit: 103
Blockchain-based or decentralized marketplaces are peer-to-peer networks that connect consumers and sellers without any third part. A decentralized marketplace (Blockchain-based) connects three groups of users: producers, sellers, and consumers.
Banking is the famous marketplace using blockchain technology and you can purchase their products by simple google search.
There is a lot of campagny using the technology like IBM ...
Activity: 90
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: