Pages:
Author

Topic: Are u buying alts? - page 24. (Read 4434 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 500
https://youengine.io/
September 28, 2019, 12:53:31 AM
I already bought around $300 for bitcoin 2 (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin2/), amazing because even though the price of bitcoin and ethereum dropped but the price of btc2 today is rising more than 18%, I'm sure someday the price of btc2 can be like bitcoin cash and will soon enter to the top 10.
I think that the price of Bitcoin-2 will soon fall. This is just a speculative tool. I think you need to buy more liquid coins in the cryptocurrency market, which are traded on at least 20 exchanges.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
September 27, 2019, 11:25:48 PM
I already bought around $300 for bitcoin 2 (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin2/), amazing because even though the price of bitcoin and ethereum dropped but the price of btc2 today is rising more than 18%, I'm sure someday the price of btc2 can be like bitcoin cash and will soon enter to the top 10.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 308
September 27, 2019, 10:59:57 PM
I will totally buy altcoin especially the top altcoin like ethereum, ripple and other altcoin. Most of us will prefer to buy this kind of altcoin. Right now I have ethereum and ripple but as you can see the price of ethereum are now down that's why I have plan to buy more ethereum.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
September 27, 2019, 09:21:20 PM
Yes, I buy some altcoin, and no, I don't buy ICO, and yes, I buy some token on IEO sale Grin. I buy a low price coin at Bittrex after the coin get list because that coin is very very low price. I already check the project of the altcoin, and I decide to buy it, but I don't know if that coin can have a good future or not. But as far as I join Bittrex after the coin gets dump too hard, it will slowly rise, and yes, it needs a long time before the price can back to the normal price.

I also buy a coin which has a good position at CMC because I know that coin will be increased in the right time, so I don't want to miss my chance to make a profit from that coin. I think the altcoin season will appear soon as I have seen that many altcoins have a good way to increase slowly.
You have a lot of investment strategies in this bear market and it's really good for your profits. I think now if you choose to invest in the top coins, the opportunity to make money will be very high because the value of all that altcoin is very cheap. Now I just wait for the market to rise because I have invested some coins at a high price and do not know what to do next in this market. I personally feel very depressed but will still be patient during this time
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
September 27, 2019, 09:18:00 PM
Yes but only those Big names like ETH,LTC and XRP .
I don't think that the new alts are really worth it since most of them are dropping down insanely after their initial offering.
And I want to buy as much asI coulr and wait for the next alt season.

nice choice mate, because buying a big names of altcoin will reduce the risk on your investments,,
but why without binance coin?
in my opinion this exchange coin is good and i believe will growing hard when the bull come back buddy
All the traders are buy some altcoin because we never investment all the money in single bucket. So obviously some trusted altcoins are buying continuously. This year Binance will going to moon, at the same time it back to the previous level so some peoples are still panic to Binance. I think Ripple also not trusted coin because It is concentrate the Banking sector. So other top altcoins are good to survive in crypto platform.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
September 27, 2019, 07:57:20 PM
Behavior of the alts cannot be easily predicted nowadays. At previous market conditions we know that the price of Alts decreasing when BTC increases very fast, and that prices of the alts increasing while BTC is Stabil or decreasing slowly. In todays market conditions we can see shard drops at alts while BTC increasing, decreasing or stabile. So it is better to follow coins closely and waiting breakouts for open any new positions.

waiting breakouts for buy i think this way is not right for now, because now prices are still relatively low and i'm not sure there will be a sharper decline and when prices start to recover it seems we can see the next breakouts will be good for alts because even though the recovery is slow but that's a good chart for us to start buying it
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
September 27, 2019, 07:11:08 PM
Yes, I buy some altcoin, and no, I don't buy ICO, and yes, I buy some token on IEO sale Grin. I buy a low price coin at Bittrex after the coin get list because that coin is very very low price. I already check the project of the altcoin, and I decide to buy it, but I don't know if that coin can have a good future or not. But as far as I join Bittrex after the coin gets dump too hard, it will slowly rise, and yes, it needs a long time before the price can back to the normal price.

I also buy a coin which has a good position at CMC because I know that coin will be increased in the right time, so I don't want to miss my chance to make a profit from that coin. I think the altcoin season will appear soon as I have seen that many altcoins have a good way to increase slowly.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
September 27, 2019, 06:59:08 PM
I don't think that the new alts are really worth it since most of them are dropping down insanely after their initial offering.

nice choice mate, because buying a big names of altcoin will reduce the risk on your investments,,
but why without binance coin?
in my opinion this exchange coin is good and i believe will growing hard when the bull come back buddy
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
September 27, 2019, 09:08:55 AM
At this point of time, price of altcoins has been dropping significantly. Bitcoin has also dropped in price. But its price fall is less than altcoins. For example, price of high potential coin, BNB, is dropping to lower level. I think, its price will further decrease. So it is not best time to buy. Buy after some days.
legendary
Activity: 1264
Merit: 1008
September 27, 2019, 08:14:06 AM
Behavior of the alts cannot be easily predicted nowadays. At previous market conditions we know that the price of Alts decreasing when BTC increases very fast, and that prices of the alts increasing while BTC is Stabil or decreasing slowly. In todays market conditions we can see shard drops at alts while BTC increasing, decreasing or stabile. So it is better to follow coins closely and waiting breakouts for open any new positions.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
September 26, 2019, 02:16:30 AM
Altcoins are still in bearish trend, even btc are bouncing back alts are not following. I think it will take time before we see a bull season for alts again, its been a long time since the last.

I dont buy alts now because I already have enough to hold for long period.

But im planning to add additional coins once I have a budget to do so.
When looking at the top coins in Coin Market Cap today I am really disappointed with altcoins.  Almost all altcoins did not escape the storm yesterday when BTC plummeted $ 2k.  Now I am only interested in the top altcoin because maybe it will be safer for me.

Even potential coin is facing the situation of the downtrend, when we are predicting the altcoin are recovering but again they are facing fluctuations. Instead of investing in shit coins it is very good to invest in potential because these coins will recover very quickly compared low volume coins.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 343
September 25, 2019, 06:23:34 PM
Most probably I will be buying alts while the chance is present on all coins, and in preparation for the upcoming green market. This vision isn't certain yet, but it's no big deal if it takes more months before it commences. When there's a definite bounce we will establish a good momentum, even though bull run won't happen in reality.
There is something we called TRUST, it sometimes we need to put it into the most and reliable thing. Though we think that most altcoins are just fakeouts but still there is some left that is worthy of our trust. What it makes difficult to everyone is that the market isn't moving fast and it somewhat the crypto fails their expectations. The current trend isn't really good and even those top altcoins still struggling it hard.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 535
September 25, 2019, 05:59:44 PM
I am buying some alts but only top alts like ETH, BNB, XRP and Manero.
For this year i don't buy alts from ICO because very high risk and many of ICO project is scam.
Investing in top alt coin is not a bad idea because when ever the price of bitcoin rises you will get some profit if the alt coin follows the bitcoin market  Tongue.
You are skeptical about ICO market thinking that majority are scams but you are still advertising new projects and why is the double standard on that  Tongue.
I am not a fan of ICO market either as i cannot pin point a project that will sustain for a longer period of time.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
September 25, 2019, 01:43:42 PM
Altcoins are still in bearish trend, even btc are bouncing back alts are not following. I think it will take time before we see a bull season for alts again, its been a long time since the last.

I dont buy alts now because I already have enough to hold for long period.

But im planning to add additional coins once I have a budget to do so.
When looking at the top coins in Coin Market Cap today I am really disappointed with altcoins.  Almost all altcoins did not escape the storm yesterday when BTC plummeted $ 2k.  Now I am only interested in the top altcoin because maybe it will be safer for me.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
September 25, 2019, 05:43:36 AM
I don’t see any reason actually why I should still continue to invest in altcoin because I have had enough of investment,

the reason is simply . alts these days are still on thier dumped phase so if i were you i should have grab that once in a life time oppurtunity  though they say that its okay to be contented on what we already have than becoming greed and wanting for more .

And before I see any altcoin in the market having any positive increase, it will be till next year when the altcoin season may come in.
how did you know that there will be an altcoin season next year ?  from others prediction  ? its still not guarantee mate  . alt season can come anytime of the day . just dont expect for it to come and it will come unexpectedly   .
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
September 25, 2019, 05:27:38 AM
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
September 25, 2019, 03:56:29 AM
Alts have been known for their fakeouts. But it turns out, this time alts are poised to pop hard. What do u think? Its been five days since the moment alts first started showing signs of unrestrained bullishness. Im monitoring these suckers hell I do. Look up binance charts. Alt season may have just started. Do u guys buy? By the way, tradingview people seem to be deaf to what Im saying. No one gives a shit. Just an army of stupid scants doing 10 bucks bitcoin swing trades, and maybe ripple also. No one wants to hear about alts. Whats the matter with ya?
I do nothing until now beside hold my ETH and Bitcoin. Maybe only that 2 coins that i believe for now. That is why i am not really look on altcoin market and not really care with that. But it is ok if people think it is altcoin season. If it is really happen, it means altcoin price will increased and a lot of people will get benefit from it.
I don’t see any reason actually why I should still continue to invest in altcoin because I have had enough of investment, of all my investment, only bitcoin and Ethereum has been giving me profits all this while. And before I see any altcoin in the market having any positive increase, it will be till next year when the altcoin season may come in.

I really don’t expect any bull run for altcoin this year since bitcoin is still the main dominant of the market now which I am not sure we will see less of this dominance until next year. My instinct is even telling me that bitcoin bull run will come and then leave before we can witness any altcoin bull run for altcoins that will still be available till next year because majority of those coins that are below 500  may start exiting the market from next year as people are mainly focusing on the top coins now.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
September 24, 2019, 12:27:01 PM
For this year i don't buy alts from ICO because very high risk and many of ICO project is scam.
Buying ICO's are too risky much better to take your call with IEO's being held inside binance. Instead of worrying for so much time of waiting IEO's can be judge after the sales ended tokens will be added right away and the value can climb if you are lucky. Aside from that buying some Alts which inside top 30 projects also gives a good chance of bouncing back and received decent profits. Do your research and trust your understanding.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
September 24, 2019, 11:35:16 AM
yes, I also avoid buying tokens from ICO or IEO. even if there is a good project I buy potentially new altcoins that are already registered in large exchanges and trade them, not buy when their sales are opened.
altcoin favorite now is probably the top market, because in trading they are the biggest and may have movements that would be better in market conditions like this.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
September 24, 2019, 11:16:55 AM
Pages:
Jump to: