Pages:
Author

Topic: Are we going to stay at $400 for a long time? - page 3. (Read 3162 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
seen in the last 2 weeks BTC has always been stagnant at 400USD. I guess `in BTC will be comfortable in this position.

For a long time the growth of bitcoin price is found to be low and has reached to a maximum of 424$ over the last week. Everytime it is getting stable within the range 370$ to 390$. At times its getting increased upto 403$. I too believe the same as question indicates we are gonna stay at $400 for a long time
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
I don't expect a significant price rise to be honest. Whatever you may think of the block size issue it could have boosted the price and could have sped up BTC adoption rate if it had been solved already. I know there are some competing options for scalability, but price could have shot up if the community had gotten round to implementing just one of them, even as a temporary measure. None of that happened.

Even for summer, there is nothing but a psychological factor and perhaps a coming media hype to support a price increase. It will take at least 6 months for the halving effect to really kick in. Until then, we will see the same millions of Bitcoins on the market as before halving. Supply won't change overnight. Demand could if the community and devs can send a signal out that Bitcoin is ready for the future. Until that day, same old same old.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
I feel it could temporarily go down, in reaction to some news, or other reasons, but it should eventually recover back to $400.

I feel No. Soon we will be getting staggered over the range of 430$ to 440$ and may get holded over that value for few days as recently we had seen in the past which finaaly getting settled over the range 380$
Activity: 700
Are we going stay at $400 for a long time?
Currently the price is $387, i'm afraid that i will go deeper than now, but for this month <$400 i think will stay for sure.

I think the floor for now is sitting at $380. If we go through that price level I think we might test $350 the comming days, if not sooner. There simply isn't much support to hold the price around the $400 level.
I think that we just need to breach the $430 mark and the price should rise after that. It is stuck at the moment.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
seen in the last 2 weeks BTC has always been stagnant at 400USD. I guess `in BTC will be comfortable in this position.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
Currently the price is $387, i'm afraid that i will go deeper than now, but for this month <$400 i think will stay for sure.

I really doubt that it will go even deeper that that. It will stay around $400 so you have nothing to worry about.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

not for long, but i guess it is going to last for while (maybe a couple of weeks) but the closer we get to halving the higher the chance that everything is going to change and the price start to go up again.
I don't see anything in the near future that is going to help the price of Bitcoin go up. The next thing that will help is halving.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

I think the floor for now is sitting at $380. If we go through that price level I think we might test $350 the comming days, if not sooner. There simply isn't much support to hold the price around the $400 level.
Activity: 682
Merit: 269
I feel it could temporarily go down, in reaction to some news, or other reasons, but it should eventually recover back to $400.
Activity: 798
legendary
Activity: 980
i guess yes the bitcoin price will stay in range $385-$405 for a long time at least until next month
legendary
Activity: 1134

That's depends from what is your meaning of the long time. If for you is not long time six-seven months then that price may not remain in that value for a long time. There exist big probabilities that the price of bitcoins goes up after July. Cause: the halving. Less bitcoin in the market in the same time compared to today and the next six months theoretically must increase not few the price of bitcoin. At least this explain the theory of demand/supply. Then if for you this period is a long time then no one can tell you for how much time (before this time) bitcoin will be at this price. Because bitcoin act only according to his head and hearing only its mind. And I don't know no one which a close friend of it in order to learn more about their actions. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1937
not for long, accumulators gonna accumulate and then we are going to get stuck at another higher price. probably $500 in a month and the same story again.

You know what accumulators do with their assets when they find their investment is broken at its very core? They dump...
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
not for long, accumulators gonna accumulate and then we are going to get stuck at another higher price. probably $500 in a month and the same story again.
legendary
Activity: 1937
Well there's your answer...

Still no reply from the dev team regarding the current crisis and technical issues...

I don't see the price going up as long as development is dead...
Activity: 910
「きみはこれ&#
Don't think so..if you can keep track of the prices throughput the day,you would see it crosses the $400 rate couple of times.But yeah the average value is $397+.Since its fluctuating so much,don't think its going to stay there for long.
Activity: 616
Merit: 603
Some good news and halving would determine the next price rise for Bitcoin. Maybe 400 is a good stable point at the moment, cause it's averaging about $390-$410, but staying here for a long time can't be really said.
Activity: 546
probably this is like the old 200, yes for some months i think, up to spring maybe, then another shy pump to broke 500 will happen

i can see the same shit(same playing) in the range of 600-700
I think not. Value is always changing.
It may remain as 400 but in a longer term however it will change.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Well, what is your definition of a long time? It seems like $390's - $400 is the new $220's - $230  which we seemed to be in for some time.

It's hard to imagine that the halving won't cause a significant increase in price. Decreased supply with no change or an increase in demand means price goes up right? Right? So unless there's something which causes a huge decrease in demand and/or a big dump/sell off...
Activity: 742
I think two more increase in difficulty on the level of 8-12% and we will see price around 500USD per BTC
Pages:
Jump to: