Pages:
Author

Topic: Are we going to stay at $400 for a long time? - page 4. (Read 3162 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 10
I think the evnt that will pump the price will be the halving. There may be other news that will rise or drop the price, but with effect of the halving it will go beyon 450-500$.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
probably this is like the old 200, yes for some months i think, up to spring maybe, then another shy pump to broke 500 will happen

i can see the same shit(same playing) in the range of 600-700
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
i am fairly sure that the price will reach $500 within 2 months. if it doesn't and we stay around $400 for a longer time, then i won't mind it as i like stability. for now i think the chance to come close to $500 are greater than us staying around $400.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
Are we going stay at $400 for a long time?

not for long, but i guess it is going to last for while (maybe a couple of weeks) but the closer we get to halving the higher the chance that everything is going to change and the price start to go up again.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
I think what everyone has expected (huge price pump) before july this year now has to start from this point like last november. We can hope to see same thing and price getting doubled. Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
About a year ago we were still stuck at around $280 and then the price finally went up. These things happen all the time. The price has gone up significantly in just one year and we're going to see it rise even higher throughout the year of 2016.

In the unlikely event that the price stays at $400 for a long time (which I guess we could say a few months) then just wait for the next Bitcoin reward halving. That is a surefire way to boost the price to new highs.

If you just bought now, I highly recommend not selling.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

Of course No, the price Now is trapped between the support point of 350 and the resistance point of 400 , so wait and watch where the price will go.
remember at the end of 2015 the price were stuck between 430 : 435 then when the holidays ended, it started moving in a dramatic way
But it has been stuck at this price for quite some time now. I am getting a little worried. Hopefully it goes up soon.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Young but I'm not that bold

Of course No, the price Now is trapped between the support point of 350 and the resistance point of 400 , so wait and watch where the price will go.
remember at the end of 2015 the price were stuck between 430 : 435 then when the holidays ended, it started moving in a dramatic way
Profit takers are still enjoying the high-lo game of bitcoin price so I guess, it will just play along on that area until a news will cause a breakout either upwards or downwards. It has been like this for the past few days so I guess one way or another it will get out of the $395-$405 area.
I think that now the only thing that is going to make the price of Bitcoin rise, is Halving. What else will effect the price of Bitcoin?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Profit takers are still enjoying the high-lo game of bitcoin price so I guess, it will just play along on that area until a news will cause a breakout either upwards or downwards. It has been like this for the past few days so I guess one way or another it will get out of the $395-$405 area.
Pages:
Jump to: