Pages:
Author

Topic: Are we heading for full recovery now? - page 28. (Read 2730 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 10
As a matter of fact, the current market is recovering beyond my expectations. At this rate we will not just see a full recovery this summer, but a new highs for some major players on the crypto market.
Activity: 229
Merit: 0
According to my feeling. Although we have seen the sounds and signs are extremely good. That may be a sign of a period of growth after the first three months of the year is constantly down. But we are in the midst of the year. That is when many fluctuations occur. And based on that, we can look at the level of peace of mind on the true return of the market. If at this stage, I'm afraid it is not really reliable to make sure 100% of the market is recovering or not!
Activity: 176
with the market development in the world of cryptocurrency now, I hope in this month or in the coming months the market in the world cryptocurency soon recovered,
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
The cryptocurrencies seem to be hampered on the road to recovery. They are now stagnant, but I believe that in June and July of this year, I will be able to see the recovery of the entire market.
Activity: 98
I think so.  I think in a month there will be a full recovery of the market and a stable increase in the price of coins.  Now is the best time for investments.

not yet, the market prices are still trying to recover but im not impress with the performance most especially for the top cryptocurrency may be it recover but i think it takes a months or year to fully recover the market.
Activity: 25
I think so.  I think in a month there will be a full recovery of the market and a stable increase in the price of coins.  Now is the best time for investments.
Activity: 490
yes I hope there will be a full recovery in this summer, with more price-increase presentations, about 50% or more, so we'll wake up from the nightmare of low prices in this summer and will get a great profit soon .
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
I think the market should recover fully before or in the third quarter of the year because with the drastic fall in price of some coin this days, it doesn't look like it is recovering. We should keep calm and watch the fluctuation in the prices and possibly, it will recover and put smiles on our faces soon.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
We're all hoping that it will recover whenever there's a dump but it almost looks like dying man... I hate to admit it but, with each day that has come to pass, it looks more and more frightening... In 2 weeks, bitcoin lost almost 2k in value and the rest of the market doesn't look any better... I'm trying to keep optimistic but it's getting harder and harder.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
the market will never recover, especially if legislations and regulations are applied the way goverments are saying.

WE WILL NOT SEE A PUMP ANYTIME SOON.
brand new
Activity: 0
You should be cautiously optimistic. I wouldn't say we are in full recovery mode yet, but a lot of altcoins seem to be moving up even when bitcoin is doing just.. eh. Wink
Activity: 800
Merit: 502
I hope so.. But I don't think it is that easy to recover that fast
Activity: 714
Merit: 16
It has been a while I have been on this forum, but checking my portfolio I can definitely see the changes in the price and I am very happy to witness this change. This is the beginning of the recovery but has your subject denotes that; we are heading to the full recovery, there is more to come.
Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
There've been some pumps and dumps, but somehow this last rise less than a week ago felt different to me. The prices went up about 20% without going down. The market seems to be surrounded by great news about serious companies talking about adopting blockchain. For now the situation is stable and if we gradually see the market going 20% up every week or two, it would be just right. What do you think? Is this low price nightmare close to being over? Do you still expect full recovery this summer?

Well looking at the current market, we are far from recovering it even manage to crash further down to $8300 which I thought this month will manage to finally reach $10000 for bitcoin yet again I don't bother much since the market will recover anyway.
Activity: 70
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
if you look at the development of the crypto-currency market in 2017, the market began its ascent in June 2017. at the moment, the market is also gradually beginning to move up. The future belongs to the cryptocurrency, so we are waiting for new ascents. bitcoin should be worth 50 000
Activity: 33
I think it will even more go down to loss. The crypto world has been banned in some countries, which really is not good news. The ban will be stable and probably though more will...
Activity: 224
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
I don't know, there's still a lot of time before the end of the year and anything can happen. Cryptocurrency is very sensitive to investors, and many countries prohibit any connection with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 140
I hope the market will really recover and the market is red recently. I hope the market can recover earlier and the bull market will come earlier. I suggest that everyone in the cryptocurrency area be aware that we are not fully bullish yet.
Activity: 52
There've been some pumps and dumps, but somehow this last rise less than a week ago felt different to me. The prices went up about 20% without going down. The market seems to be surrounded by great news about serious companies talking about adopting blockchain. For now the situation is stable and if we gradually see the market going 20% up every week or two, it would be just right. What do you think? Is this low price nightmare close to being over? Do you still expect full recovery this summer?
We are all looking forward to a full recovery.
Pages:
Jump to: