Pages:
Author

Topic: Are we heading for full recovery now? - page 23. (Read 2730 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
We are almost there, IMO. Fundamentally, everything looks rather positive now, adoption is at the highest, more mainstream investors and firms are into crypto now, transaction 'congestion' or fee is stable, more countries looking to make good use of blockchain and crypto.

However, the market is now into consolidation and have been pulled to the lower range which coincided to commence of Bitcoin futures. So, we have to view more manipulation is in the cryptoverse now.

But, the BTC market which is the de facto element in cryptocurrency is ready to move into bull anytime soon. Hopefully.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
For the present market I still do not see much of a real thing, it really makes me feel creepy. Do we ourselves make Bitcoin develop or push it down quickly?
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Time has answered, and fluctuations are the winners. But that does not mean it is a bad thing, because more and more news is defending crypto, so new community will be more and more. And of course that's our hope.
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
I already really want to see stable growth upwards. But I think it's too early to draw conclusions and we are still waiting for a lot of heavy moments
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
I think this low price nightmare is coming to an end soon, many big companies have adopted and tested it in life and the results are amazing, but the nightmare is not over yet due to the many rejection of cryptocurrency in some countries,
Activity: 143
delicia - Decentralized Global Food Network
We are heading to full recovery now but no one can predict the market as it can turn red at any time . But let's just hope it recovers sooner than we expect

I don't think we are totally recover now because the price of bitcoin or any altcoins was not good enough,I still lose my money but I don't lose hope ,I know it will recover soon .
Activity: 196
soon ... although I hope bitcoin can drop to about 6k so I can get some before it rise.

But it seems impossible now as it is floating around 7200 - 7500k usd.

It should be bouncing back hard and fast very very soon

all hail crypto!
Activity: 645
We are heading to full recovery now but no one can predict the market as it can turn red at any time . But let's just hope it recovers sooner than we expect
Activity: 227
Merit: 3
Summer time is fading and just days it will totally end. Still we can see the price did not go up to moon. Maybe we need more time to see the pump of price so that we can see the time of recovery is true. I hope the pump group will do something to pump the prices.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I think that the market will recover, but this can not be 100% sure. No one can say whether melon growth is part of a large recovery path, or it is only temporary growth, followed by a fall.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
So far, support is very weak in order to talk about the restoration of the market. Humans do not want to buy crypto-currencies. Perhaps this is due to the approaching season of vacations. Usually at this time the market is standing still.
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
For me, that is not yet, the green signal on crypto market conditions is not yet a full recovery but it is already a good sign that the cryptocurrency market conditions are beginning to recover.
We all deserve to hope that the market conditions will be full recovery as soon as possible, but it still needs more time and patience until full recovery conditions can happen.

From the start of the year and until now crypto market are not yet fully recover in the first place the price are continue to decline more and more badnews are came from bitcoin that create a big impact to the market Im hoping this coming 3rd quarter the market will recover.
Activity: 304
www.daxico.com
For me, that is not yet, the green signal on crypto market conditions is not yet a full recovery but it is already a good sign that the cryptocurrency market conditions are beginning to recover.
We all deserve to hope that the market conditions will be full recovery as soon as possible, but it still needs more time and patience until full recovery conditions can happen.
Activity: 392
Yup, we are on the way to recovery, but you need to understand that it will take some time 2-3 month I guess. I believe in blockchain and crypto currence as well and I know we will see BTC again for 20K.
Activity: 448
It may take months for the market price to recover, market prices now decline all, so I can not trade, the possibility of market prices will fall in August, hopefully the trading market can recover.
Activity: 546
Merit: 0
well the good one but i m just wondering how the market have gone down by 10% of the initial increases, so i wonder how the market would be for those that fully invested some weeks ago including me made an investment some weeks ago which took me 60% down drops of my investments.
Activity: 373
Looks like yes, I see and think that the recovery from this downturn will quickly come out. And back to normal again. But we do not know it happens when, which is obvious in the near future. We all hope for immediate recovery so that we can immediately do something about what we have.
Activity: 378
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
The market has not yet recovered completely after the winter, but nevertheless it forms a bullish trend which puts great hopes  Cheesy
Activity: 239
Merit: 103
We know that cryptocurrency is very volatile. .Maybe it's just a little correction. We are all looking forward to a full recovery.
Activity: 476
I think that the market is not fully recovered, but now it is worth looking at the perspective coins. Because the pump will be very soon ..
Pages:
Jump to: