Pages:
Author

Topic: Are we just going around in circles? - page 9. (Read 975 times)

Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
March 25, 2022, 08:56:59 AM
ICO never came back, IEO is not trending anymore do you think that metaverse won't vanish in near future? It's like every trending crypto hype will fade away sooner or later and new thing will come around again, are we just going around in circles?.

ICO and IEO didn't come back but through them a lot of good project were created into the blockchain, many of them are worthless but a lot are good and still around. Perhaps the crypto space don't need a particular way of fund raising, even if ieo and ico didn't bring much success, it pave way for other ways of fund raising which are more efficient than the previous.  There will always be new trend because this space is still growing.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
March 25, 2022, 08:44:39 AM
Yes another hype will come and goes afterwards since we are constantly improving and many projects are now adding cryptocurrency in their project right now we are at Metaverse and NFT and before that was the NFT games and DeFi. I was thinking what will be the next hype after the Metaverse.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
March 25, 2022, 07:48:24 AM
ICO never came back, IEO is not trending anymore do you think that metaverse won't vanish in near future? It's like every trending crypto hype will fade away sooner or later and new thing will come around again
I think that it's bound to have the same fate such as those early crowdfund investing. There's always a new trend that comes but we don't know yet what's next with metaverse. However, Defi is still a thing and it came before the popularity of NFT and Metaverse. Although NFT has been there a few years ago they've just become popular just this season of bull run.

are we just going around in circles?.
I'd say, yup but I've noticed the change as well? The new trends that came to us lately took a better place that ICOs didn't get and as well as IEOs.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
March 25, 2022, 07:03:40 AM
We are not going in circles since we did not go back in ICO but instead we are improving. During ICO many projects became scam and most coins are not listed in campaign that's why IEO exist it is to ensure that the coin will be listed in exchange and now with metaverse it is not type of investment but a different kind of use in a token such as in gaming just liek the high yield farming and staking.
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
March 25, 2022, 06:44:46 AM
ICO never came back, IEO is not trending anymore do you think that metaverse won't vanish in near future? It's like every trending crypto hype will fade away sooner or later and new thing will come around again, are we just going around in circles?.
Pages:
Jump to: