Pages:
Author

Topic: Are we not abusing decentralization? - page 13. (Read 1942 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 395
I am alive but in hibernation.
February 03, 2019, 06:20:54 AM
Satoshi made decentralization so that you do not need to take permission from the third party for your own money. Trustless  system meant you can send your money without  trusting anybody but it does not mean that you should send money to someone that you don't know and have no idea ( like  ICO).  If you not serious about your security/ or not using your security , you will be scammed anyways.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
February 03, 2019, 05:44:55 AM
the term "decentralisation" is of course being abused by the bitcoin founders,

who else controlls the centralised cryptocurrency index "coinmarketcap"? that is still influencing almost by 100% all "competing" other indexes.

its just a fake term, that abuses the malfunction of the banking cartels in order to profit from that and grasp for world domination.

the joke is that this whole card house they have build will sooner or later collapse. because of that abuse.

just look at the F.U. chart of Bitcoin

Are you actually implying that coinmarketcap is controlled by the "bitcoin founders"? What the hell. Market caps of coins/tokens can definitely be very inaccurate, but calling it "abuse for world domination" is something else. This is next level tinfoil hat crap. LOL

jes.

the definition of shitcoin and not is based on coinmarketcap and its owners. they hold the whole power.

thats my point of few,
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
February 03, 2019, 05:03:43 AM

who else controlls the centralised cryptocurrency index "coinmarketcap"? that is still influencing almost by 100% all "competing" other indexes.

its just a fake term, that abuses the malfunction of the banking cartels in order to profit from that and grasp for world domination.

the joke is that this whole card house they have build will sooner or later collapse. because of that abuse.

Are you actually implying that coinmarketcap is controlled by the "bitcoin founders"? What the hell. Market caps of coins/tokens can definitely be very inaccurate, but calling it "abuse for world domination" is something else. This is next level tinfoil hat crap. LOL
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
February 03, 2019, 04:55:37 AM
how about we have some level of regulation with the activities in the crypto industry.

do you honestly think that regulations can eliminate these scams that you mentioned here or at least decrease the number of them drastically?
because that is the important  question that you should have asked yourself. in my opinion regulations won't do anything remotely like that because they are not meant for that anyways. for example if exchanges were regulated, they would still be hacked and you would still lose money but now you would have to pay taxes while losing money to a hack.

cryptoindustry is already regulated, you have to be define what kind of regulation.

the current regulation is:

maximising the profits and power for the centere around coinmarketcap, and the "cryptomedia",

you are intentionally bending and changing the definition for your own purposes.
the fact that newbies choose to look at coinmarketcap and decide based on the fake altcoin ranking there is their own fault it is not about regulation or centralization of the cryptomarket. and every one of them who falls for these altcoin rankings has already paid by losing a lot of money as these shitcoins which were supposed to replace bitcoin because they were rank #2, 3,... got dumped on them.
February 03, 2019, 04:12:17 AM
how about we have some level of regulation with the activities in the crypto industry.

do you honestly think that regulations can eliminate these scams that you mentioned here or at least decrease the number of them drastically?
because that is the important  question that you should have asked yourself. in my opinion regulations won't do anything remotely like that because they are not meant for that anyways. for example if exchanges were regulated, they would still be hacked and you would still lose money but now you would have to pay taxes while losing money to a hack.

cryptoindustry is already regulated, you have to be define what kind of regulation.

the current regulation is:

maximising the profits and power for the centere around coinmarketcap, and the "cryptomedia",

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
February 03, 2019, 04:08:25 AM
Unfortunately, cryptocurrency is built to get a safe and transparent basis, with new technology, someone wants to steal assets because these assets have a price, that's why people in droves want to steal.
Activity: 136
Merit: 1
February 03, 2019, 03:52:42 AM
Even though many have been scammed through the anonymity nature of blockchain. It definitely has brought more good than harm people now have autonomous power and control over their assets through decentralization. No bank can access your funds because Pk is secured. The only major problem is scam ICO and I believe STO would definitely solve these problems.

The technology is new let it grow at its own pace. Mistake will be made but decentralization is the future and I will choose it over centralized system any day.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
February 03, 2019, 03:40:16 AM

because that is the important  question that you should have asked yourself. in my opinion regulations won't do anything remotely like that because they are not meant for that anyways. for example if exchanges were regulated, they would still be hacked and you would still lose money but now you would have to pay taxes while losing money to a hack.
February 03, 2019, 03:38:18 AM
Decentralization is one of the greatest dreams of Satoshi looking at the how the blockchain technology and its immutable distributed ledger has been designed. Well it saddens my heart that the greed of men has led to the abusing of this freedom and liberty that Satoshi wanted us to have in the financial industry. Look at the way people are being scammed and robbed in broad day light just because crypto is embedded in anonymity and decentralization. I think we've all had it to the peak, how about we have some level of regulation with the activities in the crypto industry. Share your thoughts commrades.

mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
February 03, 2019, 03:26:55 AM
Some form of abuse is always to be expected in any kind of new technology unfortunately. Also adding the fact that bitcoin and most cryptocurrencies are pseudo-anonymous, the scams and hacks are definitely to be expected. For now, pretty much all we can do is to deal with it, until probably a better solution of handling private keys becomes invented. Something that could potentially easily convince the majority to hold their funds on their own wallets; in contrast to holding funds on exchanges and online wallets.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
February 03, 2019, 03:20:49 AM
Look at the way people are being scammed and robbed in broad day light just because crypto is embedded in anonymity and decentralization.
no, they are being robbed and scammed because they chose a centralized place to put their decentralized bitcoin. in other words they got scammed the day they decided to leave their bitcoins on exchanges and not have control over their private keys. and this has nothing to do with decentralization!

I think we've all had it to the peak, how about we have some level of regulation with the activities in the crypto industry. Share your thoughts commrades.
so you start by talking about decentralization but then demand centralization through regulations?!
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
February 03, 2019, 03:11:05 AM
Decentralization is a one great attributes of cryptocurrency in general but it's such a shame scammers has capitalized of that and turned it to there advantage there by unleashing mayhem.
But I think with sto security token offering replacing initial coin offering this would be that form of regulations we need
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
February 03, 2019, 02:46:13 AM
Decentralization is one of the greatest dreams of Satoshi looking at the how the blockchain technology and its immutable distributed ledger has been designed. Well it saddens my heart that the greed of men has led to the abusing of this freedom and liberty that Satoshi wanted us to have in the financial industry. Look at the way people are being scammed and robbed in broad day light just because crypto is embedded in anonymity and decentralization. I think we've all had it to the peak, how about we have some level of regulation with the activities in the crypto industry. Share your thoughts commrades.
Pages:
Jump to: