Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you a gun guy or girl? - page 3. (Read 2148 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
January 21, 2014, 10:56:24 AM
I am an avid shooter, types hunting, competition and military.  If you start to sell firearms accessories and supplies and even firearms for bitcoins, I and my business partner would be interested.

Mtnminer
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
I like big BITS and I cannot lie.
January 21, 2014, 10:45:10 AM
Mmmmmmm guns.

I like guns I grew up hunting and shooting... great  tools.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 21, 2014, 10:39:13 AM
You should have put down a "never" option in the poll so you could see what percentage of people in this form actually own a firearm.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
January 21, 2014, 10:35:07 AM
I also "kill my own shit".  I find it difficult to the pull the trigger but am thankful to nature for every deer I get.  I love deer meat, it's organic, free range, lean, healthy and delicious when prepared correctly.  I feel sympathy for the animal but it is over quick, it lives a great life for most of it's existence then out of nowhere an object that it never sees quickly and humanely ends its life.  I am a meat eater, i've accepted that fact and I find it inhumane to buy from the grocery stores who support factory farming torture.  If your gonna eat meat you should do it right, the way nature intended.

Anyway, back on topic, I don't want to derail my own thread.

With regard to the legal obligations, of course it would all be done completely legally.

Activity: 66
January 21, 2014, 10:27:47 AM
I don`t think he is for or against guns, but the post might pass off as amusing to some people who live outside of the USA.

For most countries, gun laws are astonishingly strict and people cannot find them easily unless they know people who know the wrong kind of people who are able to get them smuggled.

But in all seriousness, it`s not a bad idea to sell anything for bitcoins as long as you did the proper homework and research regarding your surrounding laws on the topic... However, if it`s the sells of guns, I don`t think the business can be anything else but a local business.
January 21, 2014, 10:20:04 AM
Yea, considering starting a business for sport shooters that accepts bitcoin but I need market information and this is the best place to get it.  Are you against firearms or something?  The sport shooters industry is a huge industry and I know of only one gunshop (on facebook) that accepts bitcoin. Surely bitcoin users-which are largely libertarian types-enjoy shooting and would like to spend their btc on it directly instead of having to get some kind of gift card.

There was a site that sold bitcoin for ammo but it turned out to be scam.
January 21, 2014, 10:04:09 AM
If you like bitcoin and firearms, if your a 3 gun competition guy, hunter, target shooter for fun, gun totin' self defense guy/gal, please pipe up! I'm trying to get some stats for the community with regard to how many of you enjoy sport shooting.   You can vote in the poll above.  Im trying to gauge interest among the community.

Thanks everybody!

Pages:
Jump to: