Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you a problem gambler? - page 5. (Read 4607 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
August 23, 2017, 11:53:15 PM
There are those people who gamble recreationally, those people who gamble professionally, and those people who gamble recklessly....Reckless gamblers need help, for sure.  Sometimes people don't even realize their actions are reckless and it needs to be pointed out to them by their peers; however, it's hard for many to accept criticism, even when it's constructive.  That's  why anonymous threads like this may be helpful to some....

IF YOU CAN"T STOP GAMBLING, AT LEAST GAMBLE SMARTLY!
Lol yeaaa , since stop playing is the hardest challenge even when you really want it.
To gamble such a smart player might easy said than done , at least maybe when you hold yourself to not get heated to gamble more on your winning could considered as a smart move isn't it? That's just a small picture . Do gamble in cool situation everytime if you could.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
August 23, 2017, 10:57:31 PM
There are those people who gamble recreationally, those people who gamble professionally, and those people who gamble recklessly....Reckless gamblers need help, for sure.  Sometimes people don't even realize their actions are reckless and it needs to be pointed out to them by their peers; however, it's hard for many to accept criticism, even when it's constructive.  That's  why anonymous threads like this may be helpful to some....

IF YOU CAN"T STOP GAMBLING, AT LEAST GAMBLE SMARTLY!
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
August 23, 2017, 05:46:05 PM
This could help if a gambler can visit them physicaly because they can give more advice and demonstrate more the things that may help him to quit gambling or to avoid playing gambling sometimes the gamblers doesn't need it as long as they can control their selves avoiding to play, Some of gambler are risking more money for the sake of the profit. It will test you and also gives you a situation that you will test how far your patience is.
Activity: 368
Merit: 266
August 23, 2017, 01:35:07 PM
I'm not a problem gambler because i play for fun and for stress relieves, whenever i gamble i feel happy even if lose i'm not think of that. Im not a problem gambler, i'm not spent too much amount of money in gambling, because i know how to limit myself and control when i gamble. It did not affect in my job and relationship. It just a pastimes and how to control in greedy when i gamble and bet. Gambling is help to release stress sometimes it makes excitement and earn easy money and a profit also, its profitable when winning even if its addictive. It depends to the gambler how they controls of their feelings and emotions.

When anyone said that he has no problem with gambling, then i feel very happy to know about it. Because in this way, gambling give the people concept in a good manner, and also take a new turn in people thinking about gambling. Because i realize gambling have very negative concept in people thinking, When we will change our thinking about gambling, then i am sure gambling couldn't give us a problem gambler.
yes i think so.everybody need a selfcontrol if you have self control i think you dont have a problem in gambling.it is about making a possitive descision.and controlling your self not to be addicted on it.
That's true but controlling your self is a hard thing to do once your in gambling. If only most if gamblers can control themselves then there will be no gambling addiction.
Maybe those gamblers that are addicted to it really thinks that they can be rich in gambling. They maybe not open to the idea that it's made for us to have fun ,winning on it is only the bonus we can get.  Those who know how to control are disciplined and responsible enough . And those who became too addict needs to open their mind and just learn to enjoy the play.
In this world, there are people with all kind of thinking because we all posses different nature. If you consider gambling a way to enjoy your idle time, this may not be the case with everyone.

Every person tries to fulfill his basic needs first and once they are met, they demand for more. This is why gambling attracts people even when they bear this fact in minds that it can cause failure, they still hope for the best. Helpless and hopeless they are indeed!

Sometimes gambling goes beyond being a recreational activity and becomes a problem. If gambling has not effected your life negatively then you are lucky, but if it does negatively impact your life then you may need to seek some support because it is very difficult to walk away without help.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
August 11, 2017, 04:55:46 PM
I'm not a problem gambler because i play for fun and for stress relieves, whenever i gamble i feel happy even if lose i'm not think of that. Im not a problem gambler, i'm not spent too much amount of money in gambling, because i know how to limit myself and control when i gamble. It did not affect in my job and relationship. It just a pastimes and how to control in greedy when i gamble and bet. Gambling is help to release stress sometimes it makes excitement and earn easy money and a profit also, its profitable when winning even if its addictive. It depends to the gambler how they controls of their feelings and emotions.

When anyone said that he has no problem with gambling, then i feel very happy to know about it. Because in this way, gambling give the people concept in a good manner, and also take a new turn in people thinking about gambling. Because i realize gambling have very negative concept in people thinking, When we will change our thinking about gambling, then i am sure gambling couldn't give us a problem gambler.
yes i think so.everybody need a selfcontrol if you have self control i think you dont have a problem in gambling.it is about making a possitive descision.and controlling your self not to be addicted on it.
That's true but controlling your self is a hard thing to do once your in gambling. If only most if gamblers can control themselves then there will be no gambling addiction.
Maybe those gamblers that are addicted to it really thinks that they can be rich in gambling. They maybe not open to the idea that it's made for us to have fun ,winning on it is only the bonus we can get.  Those who know how to control are disciplined and responsible enough . And those who became too addict needs to open their mind and just learn to enjoy the play.
In this world, there are people with all kind of thinking because we all posses different nature. If you consider gambling a way to enjoy your idle time, this may not be the case with everyone.

Every person tries to fulfill his basic needs first and once they are met, they demand for more. This is why gambling attracts people even when they bear this fact in minds that it can cause failure, they still hope for the best. Helpless and hopeless they are indeed!
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
August 11, 2017, 05:38:51 AM
No because im not addicted on it.i can be more prudence to handle my self to be a gambler but not addicted to it.that is why i am not having a problem even if im gambling.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh
August 11, 2017, 04:16:46 AM

Maybe those gamblers that are addicted to it really thinks that they can be rich in gambling. They maybe not open to the idea that it's made for us to have fun ,winning on it is only the bonus we can get.  Those who know how to control are disciplined and responsible enough . And those who became too addict needs to open their mind and just learn to enjoy the play.
Activity: 282
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 10, 2017, 08:24:09 PM

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
July 24, 2017, 12:24:09 PM
I took the survey thing and answered "yes" to only 3 of the questions. If I took that survey ten years ago, I'm pretty sure I would have had to answer "yes" to 7 or more of those questions. Thing is, I gamble even more in terms of frequency and money nowadays. Damn, does that mean I'm not as much of a degen as I thought I was? I feel like I "failed" and that I am just a plain old boring "sensible"/"responsible" gambler. LOL.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
July 24, 2017, 11:00:52 AM
I'm a problem gambler and every time I gamble and lose that is starting me to freak out.
You just lack of control to yourself, you need to understand that gambling isn't just a simple thing that you bet and have an instant win. There will be times of struggling that you can't even win a single penny.

I use to regret that I ever gamble and will always blame myself and the house about my losses which is not a good thing.

You shouldn't blame yourself or anyone for it, you just need to fix your gambling style in able to grow.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
July 24, 2017, 10:47:08 AM

I really think gambling should not be treated on a positive way, and it should be done in moderation, yes you can surely play a bet on gambling, and it certainly created a fortune for some other people by getting a crack of money out of every bet they make, but I really think it shouldn't be a positive thing for people to really give in to gambling, because the and risk and addiction is really around the corner if you really be involve in it, and just like you said self control is really important but not a thing over playing a gambling bet, but if you can keep out of it it is more good to do it.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
July 24, 2017, 07:35:15 AM

Activity: 812
July 23, 2017, 01:32:17 AM

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
July 22, 2017, 11:54:45 PM
Activity: 518
July 22, 2017, 04:23:08 AM
I'm not a problem gambler,  I just usually play in the gambling site for fun and entertainment only.
Then rather than that nothing else. Maybe to others who always loose in the game thy are the problem gamblers I think.
Yes should we play gambling games is just for fun and entertainment than gambling be considered as method to earn money i don't have any problem with play gambling or related with gambling, it is good place to make fun and entertainment and should the other people don't think that gambling is a problem on our life.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
July 22, 2017, 04:18:03 AM
I'm a problem gambler and every time I gamble and lose that is starting me to freak out.
I use to regret that I ever gamble and will always blame myself and the house about my losses which is not a good thing.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 22, 2017, 04:12:22 AM
I'm not a problem gambler,  I just usually play in the gambling site for fun and entertainment only.
Then rather than that nothing else. Maybe to others who always loose in the game thy are the problem gamblers I think.
As long as you are remaining as entertainment seeking gambler, you can enjoy as a problem free gambler for sure. Those gambler who are seeking money from gambling finding their life struggling with lots of gambling problems.

Losses and then facing problems are most common for any gambler but if you are managing yourself not facing any problem due to gambling then you must be doing gambling in the right way how it should be played. Honestly it is not possible for most of the gamblers here, your must be lucky, you are already into right way of gambling, keep it up.

If gambling is a way for you to cope up with your problems, then you're likely in store for more problems than the one you currently have. If you have a problem, never resort to gambling to forget or find solutions. It almist all the time.makes it a lot worse. Its even more foolish than drinking alcohol as thia involves you making decisions with money on the line. The fact thatbyou have a problem you're thinking about makes it hard to make rational and sound decisions in gambling
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
July 20, 2017, 10:11:06 AM
I'm not a problem gambler,  I just usually play in the gambling site for fun and entertainment only.
As long as you are remaining as entertainment seeking gambler, you can enjoy as a problem free gambler for sure. Those gambler who are seeking money from gambling finding their life struggling with lots of gambling problems.

Losses and then facing problems are most common for any gambler but if you are managing yourself not facing any problem due to gambling then you must be doing gambling in the right way how it should be played. Honestly it is not possible for most of the gamblers here, your must be lucky, you are already into right way of gambling, keep it up.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
July 20, 2017, 09:00:07 AM
I'm not a problem gambler,  I just usually play in the gambling site for fun and entertainment only.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1290
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
July 17, 2017, 08:18:22 AM
Took the test...."Most compulsive gamblers will answer 'Yes' to at least 7 of these questions."  I answered "Yes" to 10 of them but I don't feel I have a REAL problem other than spending too much time gambling when I could be spending more time with my family and friends.  Good thread though....I have some experience so I will participate.  I don't think gambling is wrong if it's done responsibly....so I can provide some insight into that general area....hopefully not in a negatively enabling way.
yes,common problem and people will answr the same,just like me. anyway its a good site,the organization who try to resolve gambling problem and help people to get back a hope after they lost it because gambling. and also we can meet nearest person to talk or discussion about gambling,its make people feel cared and have many friends with same fate.
Not only this site, you can find a lot of useful information online if you are willing to change your life for the better. You have a problem in gambling because you are addicted so quitting should be your main focus and you have to do things that will help you because it's going to be a long process.
Also, seeking advise from your love ones is a big help, they see what you are going through because they care for you.
Pages:
Jump to: