Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you a religious person or not? - page 4. (Read 4769 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Gloire à la Victoire !
September 22, 2015, 12:07:17 PM
post 49 ... it started lol

i'm not religious, there is no vacant room left for another one in my head. lol

i red all bibles,testaments, corans and what ever and still see it all as a big fairytale
i just can't  wrap my mind around it that even today still there are people that believe in all that nonsense.
the majority all those before me in my family where athiests, resisting and fighting against those dictatorial regimes in the past i'm damn sure i will never bend my knee to one of those fairytales  and neither will those that come after me.

i have no problems having a pint,tea, some porkshops, cous cous ( i actually love that and make wonderfull couscous they say ^^) or a bowl of rice with a religious person,  lolling or serious talk, aslong you keep your religion at home. i don't debate with religion nor about it, it's just a waist of time.

and if anyone tries to make you believe atheism is a religion, then you know what you're dealing with, there is no point, run away

whe're all born under the same moon, don't forget that Smiley

Yes to the bolded above. So, we all have religion, even if our religion is to be adamantly against religion. Then our religion is an anti-religion religion.

Smiley

I do not agree with you on the fact that everyone has a religion. Atheism can't be considered as a religion since there is no cult nor god. It's just a group a people thinking that there is no god. If you call it a religion because there is a quite big group of people having the same idea on a subject, then call a politic party a religion.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
September 22, 2015, 08:44:38 AM

i red all bibles,testaments, corans and what ever and still see it all as a big fairytale
i just can't  wrap my mind around it that even today still there are people that believe in all that nonsense.
the majority all those before me in my family where athiests, resisting and fighting against those dictatorial regimes in the past i'm damn sure i will never bend my knee to one of those fairytales  and neither will those that come after me.

i have no problems having a pint,tea, some porkshops, cous cous ( i actually love that and make wonderfull couscous they say ^^) or a bowl of rice with a religious person,  lolling or serious talk, aslong you keep your religion at home. i don't debate with religion nor about it, it's just a waist of time.

and if anyone tries to make you believe atheism is a religion, then you know what you're dealing with, there is no point, run away

Yes to the bolded above. So, we all have religion, even if our religion is to be adamantly against religion. Then our religion is an anti-religion religion.

Smiley
Activity: 1456
Merit: 251
September 22, 2015, 07:58:46 AM

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 22, 2015, 07:56:00 AM

I believe in God, but rarely attend church . Vseravno the shield himself a religious man .
Activity: 532
You have eyes but can see Mt. Tai?!
September 22, 2015, 07:51:43 AM
If you call atheism a religion then yes I am religious
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359
September 22, 2015, 07:32:31 AM
Orthodox Christian, this says enough.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
September 22, 2015, 07:29:11 AM
Difficult question for me too. I believe that there is someone or something who created us, more powerful, intelligent. But I don't go to church. I think religion is inside us. For me, religion is to believe in your own power, to be a better person, make the world around you better and help others if someone need your help.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
September 21, 2015, 06:02:30 PM
This thread could bring out some interesting ideas. However, everybody is religious. Even a vegetable (person) is religiously a vegetable.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 21, 2015, 05:47:28 PM
I only believe in bipolarbob  Cheesy

That would require you to tithe your BTC to me...

Paste your address and I will give everything I have (must say in advance that it is not much).
Activity: 378
Merit: 302
September 21, 2015, 05:46:11 PM

That would require you to tithe your BTC to me...
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 21, 2015, 05:40:51 PM
September 21, 2015, 05:38:02 PM
BiPolarBob, what is it that makes Mormonism meet the needs of anyone really.?

I'm not sure actually.. The only thing I know about Mormonism is what SouthPark taught me.  Huh
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
September 21, 2015, 04:20:17 PM
yes i'm religious person.
Activity: 700
September 21, 2015, 10:29:54 AM
BiPolarBob, what is it that makes Mormonism meet the needs of anyone really.?
Activity: 481
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 20, 2015, 08:40:49 AM
Not sure  Grin
September 19, 2015, 01:12:08 PM
Could I tell you guys about Joseph Smith?

I know you posted waiting someone to ask, but since you are nice:

What about Joseph Smith?

Well, I think those of you that are tough on religion will be pleasantly surprised by Mormonism. It's based on facts and not faith so it meets the needs of anyone really.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005
September 19, 2015, 11:54:37 AM

I know you posted waiting someone to ask, but since you are nice:

What about Joseph Smith?
September 18, 2015, 10:47:01 PM
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
September 18, 2015, 06:44:13 PM
No, I'm not at all.
Activity: 588
Gloire à la Victoire !
September 18, 2015, 06:02:36 PM
I'm heavily religious.
Pages:
Jump to: