Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you actually using/buying NFT's, and Gaming Tokens? - page 11. (Read 1665 times)

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
There is a big hype for all NFT & Gaming Tokens these days, I wonder how many person can actually say they own any art forms under, same for Game tokens.

I am sure there are way more buyers of the tokens than there are users!

No, I think I'm late in the current hype so I just stick to BTC.

Although I have a chance last year, I didn't take the risk and gamble. But it's all good though, BTC is having a new all time high. But for sure there are many who joined the NFT & Gaming tokens prior to the big explosion so they are making money right now.

I'm not saying that I won't join though, but maybe I will invest but not that huge amount just to feel the market.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
There is a big hype for all NFT & Gaming Tokens these days, I wonder how many person can actually say they own any art forms under, same for Game tokens.

Yes! sometimes they are the reason that the price of the NFT game tokens crashed. It happened when the game just started and it will create a lot of hype to attract people to play and when they see the price of token has risen, they will be glad to invest more without knowing the actual reason the sudden price change was due to the people investing only in tokens not playing the game. when they started to sell the tokens in bulk the game will likely crash and that was proven like what happened to the other new NFT games where they remained unprofitable until today.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 143
I want to start playing some games in this style, but besides the profit I wanted to have some fun and the games I tried I didn't like any. If anyone can recommend something, I'll be happy to check it out.
Activity: 95
Merit: 2
I’ve started playing games on NEAR protocol but I haven’t had much time so I’m not good at all and haven’t received any crazy rewards. I have bought a few NFTs on Paras and they are worth about 5x what I got them for so I’m super happy about that. If you are in the crypto space I definitely recommend continuing to buy and sell NFTs aswell as playing games because understanding these things will give us a huge step up in the future when mass adoption happens!
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

I dont know, but its just doesnt make sense for buying any token without using the utility of its token. I mean i buying BNB for providing liquidity, have trade discount, and many else. I mean I need to believe on its product, want to use it, so i can decide to buy it.

It is hard to buy NFT item if you have no faith about its future value.
Also, not all NFT items will be valuable in the future.
Be selective on what you buy in any NFT marketplace as it may fetch high price today, but would be worthless in the future.
Activity: 644
Merit: 105

I believe so, moreover Game on the Ethereum platform, it will cost many gas to used its platform. Its cheaper to buy and hold, unless u're really good to earn on its game.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 413
....I am sure there are way more buyers of the tokens than there are users!
I think this could be a case to case basis. There are projects with less players than the buyers. There are probably projects that have almost equal number of NFT and native tokens bought.

It's also possible that these token traders were also early game adopters. They bought the native token early and converted some of it to NFT and play then keep the rest for trading.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

Of course.

Those buyers are also investors and just riding the wave so if those games go on hype then their governance tokens mostly will also go up. And when that happens, they'll sell it for profit.

And to me, I'll just buy NFTs that are required to play an NFT game.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: