Pages:
Author

Topic: are you afraid of the current market situation. - page 10. (Read 18401 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 2
such a long bear market. We are afraid that it is normal. I have considered this market state before investing in it. encrypted investment is a long process. we will receive huge gains, or huge risks. It is that encryption is so appealing.
Activity: 239
Merit: 15
We had a courage to enter cryptocurrency. Then we had to be courages with any market's condition. Whether is is bad or good, we shouldn't be afraid with the bearish trends. The best thing to do is to still be an optimistic crypto citizen and turn the bad situations into a good one by buying some dumped coins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Many newbies get scared when the market starts to move sharply up or down, but more experienced traders look at these movements more coolly, build their strategy based on market sentiment and continue to make money on it. In most cases, of course, many are nervous and scared, but with experience it will become easier.
What to worry about if the market starts to grow? Especially after a whole year of prices only fell, on the contrary should be happy, the current situation only adds optimism to investors
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
CAT.EX Exchange
Many newbies get scared when the market starts to move sharply up or down, but more experienced traders look at these movements more coolly, build their strategy based on market sentiment and continue to make money on it. In most cases, of course, many are nervous and scared, but with experience it will become easier.
this year is much quieter than last year's fud, beginners are also not too panicked by the situation, this is also supported by the emergence of variations in stable coins.

my personal fear also gradually changes to more confident in buying certain coins because the range of losses can be tolerated recovery with nominal distance prices that are not too far away.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1407
This is because several months the crypto currency market has experienced a major outbreak. And start falling btc and expect coins too. As a trader, I feel tension and fear when the market slowly drops due to the garbage market ... What about you who are afraid when the market goes down.
There's no need for FUD this year and these months are promising for next pullrun, it's just a waiting game and the right decision is to master of these times when a good investor knows when to buy and when to sell, I see that by the end of this year the market will return to its good condition, You should be as optimistic as you see the good news since the rise of the bitcoin for more than 5000$ this month.
Activity: 364
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
Early in this year I was pessimistic that the market could recover, when I sold 5 ETH at the lowest price of $ 87, now the price of Ethereum has reached $ 160 or almost 2x, and now we deserve to be optimistic.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
Now the market shows a positive thing, I am sure that the bull run is coming soon so I have never been afraid to invest more, today I bought around $ 120 for TRON and Tezos.
of course my friend, I'm also not afraid of the current situation, maybe a few weeks ago I really felt scared about all my investments in crypto currencies.
but now prices continue to rise, what should I be afraid of? this makes me very happy to hold on to all my assets so far.
Activity: 588
That's for sure. Now a significant correction is possible. It is even valuable for a good uptrend. Thus, the only thing that is to be feared right now is a long-term local correction.

I think this is the beginning and a sign that the market is recovering soon, I'm optimistic that with patience we can get big profits, maybe it won't be as big as 2017 but I'm sure it can rise more than 200%.
In any case, we cannot avoid the correction of the cryptocurrency market. This situation will serve as the departure of many projects from the market that have not yet received recognition in society and which do not have a real product. Garbage coins must definitely leave the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 798
That's for sure. Now a significant correction is possible. It is even valuable for a good uptrend. Thus, the only thing that is to be feared right now is a long-term local correction.

I think this is the beginning and a sign that the market is recovering soon, I'm optimistic that with patience we can get big profits, maybe it won't be as big as 2017 but I'm sure it can rise more than 200%.
Activity: 579
Merit: 309
Now the market shows a positive thing, I am sure that the bull run is coming soon so I have never been afraid to invest more, today I bought around $ 120 for TRON and Tezos.
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
Activity: 657
the situation in the market is very interesting, on the one hand positive dynamics, with another - it is possible to expect anything, for example the next correction, but in general pleases me when indicators of all coins of green color.
The green coin condition I think is only temporary because I saw several coins at the exchange place have begun to show signs of falling prices again and perhaps the price increase that occurred was only manipulation from the whales trying to provoke conditions for cryptocurrency prices at the exchange.
I don't think now we have to need worried about Market situation because it's is too growing almost 30 billion dollar increase in a 2 days.
BTC reached 5000$+,ETH 170$ and LiteCoin 90$. But also i think market condition will be temporary increase.
Activity: 644
not for me because I believe and believe that the non-natural market will increase very well, because this year will be the year of crypto revival if in my opinion
Hopefully what you say is true and for myself I am not afraid of the current conditions because after all it is of no use if we fear better we must remain optimistic

Current market conditions are stronger and more convincing, I'm sure there won't be panic like in 2018, now is the right time to buy because the negative moment is over.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
not for me because I believe and believe that the non-natural market will increase very well, because this year will be the year of crypto revival if in my opinion
Hopefully what you say is true and for myself I am not afraid of the current conditions because after all it is of no use if we fear better we must remain optimistic
- With newbie, fear when they face the market situation is one thing that will exist, especially when the market goes down because it is a new emotion, a feeling of defeat that they have never faced and it is tormenting them every day. But for someone who has experienced this market, fear is a very familiar thing, we even seem to have lost a sense of fear when we face it too many times, and we know that this fear does not help us, instead of fear, we should be more optimistic, face the market and make money in this market, it is more useful action
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
Activity: 2912
Merit: 674
The situation is now that Bitcoin is pumping and of course this is very good news. So that my feelings about the Crypto market are very happy because in the last few days trading can make a profit. I hope that market conditions like this can continue.
Situation changes as the market is evolving, even if we are in the bad moment of crypto, we shouldn't be afraid.
There is a risk of losing, but prior we decide to enter here, we already know and accepted the risk of losing, hence we have to stay calm and play the game right.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
The situation is now that Bitcoin is pumping and of course this is very good news. So that my feelings about the Crypto market are very happy because in the last few days trading can make a profit. I hope that market conditions like this can continue.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
The market is showing signs of recovery. I think the market is eligible for money. Of course, there may not be a huge increase. But I think a beautiful period is starting.

That could be true. There is a lot of buys into the altcoins such as litecoin, bitcoin cash or ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: