Pages:
Author

Topic: are you afraid of the current market situation. - page 7. (Read 18401 times)

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100
COMBONetwork
After experiencing a fairly rapid increase in the market, the market is now back in correction and in my opinion this is indeed a natural thing. when the decline
 from bitcoin again occurred. but indeed we don't need to panic too much at the market today
Yes, we don't need to panic about the current market situation because such a situation is already commonplace in the world of cryptocurrency so we better stay patient waiting for the market to recover
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Personally, I am not afraid of the current situation. It seems to me that the main thing now is to be patient and wait until the manipulations stop on the market. In any case, in about six months, the market will definitely begin to restore its previous positions, and investors will be able to get income.
Having a target time frame will adds up some confidence inside of you, the market is really wild and volatility is unpredicted, lots of sway from manipulative whales are happening around, if you will not mind them you are free of stress, allow things to happen and expect bigger pictures out from your investment, there's nothing to worry as future ahead always bring good things for people who can patiently wait.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
The fear i have is that i didn't have enough to buy more as crypto hit the bottom. Wish i could have tripled my portfolio knowing that a bull run is imminent, beincrypto

thats not considered as a fear . if you are trully willing to increase your portfolio then why cant you just use the funds that you will be earning on your current bounty campaign or why cant you just apply for more micro task here and outside of the forum  . there are so many possible ways to make a cash/crypto even without a starting capital .

After experiencing a fairly rapid increase in the market, the market is now back in correction and in my opinion this is indeed a natural thing. when the decline from bitcoin again occurred. but indeed we don't need to panic too much at the market today

your right . ups and downs are only normal and there is no need to worry or panic too much  . instead why cant we use this great oppurtunity to buy more cryptos so that we can increase our chance of earning a huge income on the future  .
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
After experiencing a fairly rapid increase in the market, the market is now back in correction and in my opinion this is indeed a natural thing. when the decline
 from bitcoin again occurred. but indeed we don't need to panic too much at the market today
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
I like the current situation on the cryptocurrency market. It seems to me that the market is on the verge of great growth. I believe that my investments will bring me a good profit in the near future.
Since today there is a real growth of top-end capitalization but not, then we can really assume real changes in the situation in the cryptocurrency market. The main thing that more investors were interested in cryptocurrency today.

The current market situation makes me think that very soon we can make some money. Nothing scares me now. Probably, I am too optimistic about it, but it really seems that crypto is gaining.

Crypto market is gaining but altcoin prices are decreasing a lot in the market, so now it is the right choice to grab as many coins as possible in the market because once the market starts recovering we might see some drastic growth in terms of an altcoin. Now it is really very patience time to hold the coins.
Activity: 630
The fear i have is that i didn't have enough to buy more as crypto hit the bottom. Wish i could have tripled my portfolio knowing that a bull run is imminent, beincrypto
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Personally, I am not afraid of the current situation. It seems to me that the main thing now is to be patient and wait until the manipulations stop on the market. In any case, in about six months, the market will definitely begin to restore its previous positions, and investors will be able to get income.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
No I am not. Bearish market is running on crypto field in 2018's whole year. I really can't say that it will be bullish market this year but I am still hoping that it will be. I am not afraid because I know market will recover and will increase in just a matter of time.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
I like the current situation on the cryptocurrency market. It seems to me that the market is on the verge of great growth. I believe that my investments will bring me a good profit in the near future.
Since today there is a real growth of top-end capitalization but not, then we can really assume real changes in the situation in the cryptocurrency market. The main thing that more investors were interested in cryptocurrency today.

The current market situation makes me think that very soon we can make some money. Nothing scares me now. Probably, I am too optimistic about it, but it really seems that crypto is gaining.

The fear trend is over and we soon party like in 2017, the price of bitcoin has reached $ 5612 and tomorrow the price of ethereum reaches $ 200, this is a good start to prepare for the party at the end of the year.
If we compare the current growth of ethereum and Bitcoin, then ethereum has already increased its price by 5% in the last 24 hours.  But ethereal lagging behind only made 0,90%.  I do not know whether tomorrow will be such optimistic results.
In my opinion if we compare between bitcoin and ethereum it is of no use because it is two different coins we better look at the future optimistically I am sure ethereum prices will rise again later we will see
Though both are different coins each has been given equal importance by the cryptocurrency users, bitcoin serves as the lead while ethereum serves as the platform for majority of the other altcoins. There is nothing to fear about the market situation, because most of the time similar form of market prevails.

Bitcoin has always been the biggest factor that affects the market, when prices rise it makes other investors optimistic about altcoins so that it also rises, this is what makes altcoins holders optimistic if the price of bitcoin rises.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

The fear trend is over and we soon party like in 2017, the price of bitcoin has reached $ 5612 and tomorrow the price of ethereum reaches $ 200, this is a good start to prepare for the party at the end of the year.
If we compare the current growth of ethereum and Bitcoin, then ethereum has already increased its price by 5% in the last 24 hours.  But ethereal lagging behind only made 0,90%.  I do not know whether tomorrow will be such optimistic results.
In my opinion if we compare between bitcoin and ethereum it is of no use because it is two different coins we better look at the future optimistically I am sure ethereum prices will rise again later we will see
Though both are different coins each has been given equal importance by the cryptocurrency users, bitcoin serves as the lead while ethereum serves as the platform for majority of the other altcoins. There is nothing to fear about the market situation, because most of the time similar form of market prevails.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
No, I'm not afraid of the current or previous market situation. I've known bitcoin since 2014, in those years the price was still low and the current price was actually more than I expected compared to 2014-2016. maybe many people start to know about bitcoin when the price reaches at that time above 10000 USD, that's why (you are one of them) when you know the current market is not in accordance with your expectations, you are surprised and unable to accept the current situation. if you are a pro trader you should not have to worry, even though in a bearish/bullish condition a pro trader will still be able to get a chance to profit.
Just stay optimistic, trust the market, everything will be fine.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

Activity: 518

Activity: 600
Merit: 10
yes, when I imagine seeing market movements a few months ago I was also afraid that with a lot of my coins there was no higher selling price. but for me it will also be patient waiting for a good price increase in the future.
Activity: 560
I'm not afraid it's just that I feel down with the current market situation that hasn't recovered even though it's been over a year but there are no signs the market will recover.  I just can't wait for the time to come, that is, the prices of coins skyrocket. But even though I'm down I still believe the market will recover and the price will return like last 2017 even exceeding 2017.
Of course, I don’t want to remember the end of 2017, when after reaching the next maximum of Ok, the cryptocurrency market began to decline and I made a real investment.  By the way, I am very sorry, and the words from the truth cannot be thrown away, there is still hope for hope that I at least return the money spent.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
I'm not afraid it's just that I feel down with the current market situation that hasn't recovered even though it's been over a year but there are no signs the market will recover.  I just can't wait for the time to come, that is, the prices of coins skyrocket. But even though I'm down I still believe the market will recover and the price will return like last 2017 even exceeding 2017.
We don't have any other options but to believe that the market will grow back, this is just a test for true believers, set an example, investors who start way back 2009 they all faced struggles and fluctuations but they didn't give up instead they keep bringing this new system up, slowly, the market attract the mainstream and new investors / traders showed up and create a big pumped, same with what we are doing right now, set things up as inspirations to keep holding and believing that time will come and it will change this directions.
Activity: 862
Merit: 284
Activity: 1022
Merit: 306
This is because several months the crypto currency market has experienced a major outbreak. And start falling btc and expect coins too. As a trader, I feel tension and fear when the market slowly drops due to the garbage market ... What about you who are afraid when the market goes down.
Sometimes yes I'm afraid from this big falling, but then saying that be patient and market will recover at the end. From few months it is going well also.
Pages:
Jump to: