Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you afraid of the market now? - page 12. (Read 1000 times)

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
June 25, 2018, 08:56:07 AM
I fear NOTHING. But I am starting to wonder about who's in the driving seat these days and what their motivation is.

There are two schools of thought. The people with the money and the power want either - to scoop it all up and feed the crumbs back to the little people, or squash it flat and keep it squashed. They've got the funds to do both. I wonder which'll win out.
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
June 25, 2018, 08:48:33 AM
honestly, not one bit I feel afraid to see the current market situation. although I've had a lot of losses in the last few months, but I'm still excited about the current market. should be, proud people, especially new investors because they can take the opportunity to buy bitcoin at a cheap price. can even invest in very large amounts of bitcoin. opportunities like now will not come twice.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
June 25, 2018, 08:13:48 AM
I am definitely not afraid to jump in on the market as this is the best time of the year to bag some good coins. What about you?

yes why we are afraid, precisely at this time is the right time for investment to buy / shop because the current price is down, because it is sure where the price will fall down to experience wear again just a matter of time.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 07:39:01 AM
Yes I am afraid of the market. The market is going down fast and even the long term investors has started to leave the market. The situation is really alarming and I am really worried now. Still I am hopeful that the situation will change soon.
Activity: 42
June 24, 2018, 09:56:22 PM
Not at all, always with a new technology comes a time of adaptation, maybe Bitcoin is not the next boom that will replace the normal currencys, but we are there, the cryptos are here to stay and there must be some in development that will meet all our needs.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
June 24, 2018, 09:05:08 PM
If i said i wasn' t afraid , i' d be lying. I' m a little nervous when bitcoin prices drop down under 6k$ today. But i still have great faith in this market. Patience and wait
There are a few surprising new ico that have been developed to increase the flow of traditional financial markets. This could be a new wind to get to the market

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
June 24, 2018, 08:50:34 PM
I think the next economic crisis will affect the digital money market.
what's your point of view?

Right now we are having a crisis on our own, with the bitcoin falling down it effect most of the other coins that is usually being traded using bitcoin. With economic crisis will occur then there is no more to expect what will happen to digital market as each aspect of the market will easily fall down with the situation it is in right now.
Activity: 293
Merit: 109
June 24, 2018, 08:35:38 PM
No. There is nothing to be afraid. Yes, we will see 5K, then 3K, then 2k. But there is nothing to of to be afraid of (Except you was investing in 15K)) 2K . In fact, bitcoin will return to it's reality state - the currency for geeks and drugdillers. And it's price will really break fron $2000 to $5000 may be in 2020.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
June 24, 2018, 07:58:28 PM
Yes.Its really a bad time for crypto investors.Blood bath is taking place.Even at this time,nothing could be confidently said about crypto coins except bitcoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 11:40:15 AM
I myself see the market price is now a little worried because many are hearing that bitcoin will decline sharply but this is the best time to buy bitcoin at its lowest point and hold it in the long run.
Activity: 127
Merit: 1
June 24, 2018, 11:00:40 AM
I think there is nothing to fear from the current market crisis. who sell btc is now too panicked with the btc price down.
but I still believe that the btc price will go to the moon and is definitely trusted by people who do not panic with the current market crisis.  Grin Grin
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 10:50:32 AM
I strongly believe the next economic crisis will give crypto a really significant boost. In circumstances when everything is going bankrupt and collapses people start urgently searching for means of protectitng their savings and minimizing losses. The same way as gold or silver, people will find a financial have in bitcoin. Such an influx of new investments will definitely drive bitcoin's price to the moon.
Activity: 98
June 24, 2018, 10:34:40 AM
I am definitely not afraid to jump in on the market as this is the best time of the year to bag some good coins. What about you?

I read, 80% of the coins being dumped now are from long term holders, they want OUT!

Now there are 105,000,000 less visitors at coinbase. Google search for Bitcoin has fallen by -80%

That is just unregulated data you are having and it means nothing as compared to the whole market. I mean coinbase is not the only crypto house in the world but there are many. If there are less visitors on the coinbase then its about it and not the whole crypto. There are still more than enough crypto currency holders and to be honest no one is willing to go out of it. Those who wanted to take the break they already took it when the bitcoin was around 20K USD. I mean waist the point in leaving the crypto when the prices are actually low. That doesn't make sense at all.

It's always like that everything even if big or small when it comes or when you say bitcoin it have always scared and turns into afraid of losing something because we all know that it take time to have earn bitcoin that's why most people getting afraid of losing sometimes.  But still we have to trust BTC.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
June 24, 2018, 10:32:00 AM

Yep, I am so afraid now. I am so afraid of trading since I don't know whether the price will ever go back up again. But I will have my hope that Bitcoin shall rise again.
Activity: 149
June 24, 2018, 10:28:15 AM

NO!! I am definitely not afraid of the market now. Investing is not for the faint-hearted. There are ups and downs. It’s not always a win-win. There are no guarantees. I am confident the market is going to bounce back bigtime.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 24, 2018, 10:28:02 AM
I am not afraid of the market or what will market will become. I know that bitcoin will recover soon enough and I think of the news about this the Mt. gox esp, they will not sell their btc.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
June 24, 2018, 10:26:49 AM
I trust the future of the crypto market, although this year is being very difficult for all investors. The only point I have to prescribe is about the severity that regulations can bring to market development.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1293
There is trouble abrewing
June 24, 2018, 10:22:58 AM

i have no idea why you thought the possible economic crisis that may not happen for a very long time, has anything to do with the "current market now"!!!
if such crisis happens bitcoin for sure will reverse up and shoot to the moon because there will be a large number of people running in to buy bitcoin to escape that crisis.
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 24, 2018, 10:22:48 AM

I read, 80% of the coins being dumped now are from long term holders, they want OUT!

Now there are 105,000,000 less visitors at coinbase. Google search for Bitcoin has fallen by -80%

That is just unregulated data you are having and it means nothing as compared to the whole market. I mean coinbase is not the only crypto house in the world but there are many. If there are less visitors on the coinbase then its about it and not the whole crypto. There are still more than enough crypto currency holders and to be honest no one is willing to go out of it. Those who wanted to take the break they already took it when the bitcoin was around 20K USD. I mean waist the point in leaving the crypto when the prices are actually low. That doesn't make sense at all.
copper member
Activity: 448
June 24, 2018, 10:19:24 AM
I do not see any reason to be worried. I do not think there is any logic to be worried about the present market when analyzing the past history of Bitakken. I have to be patient, hopefully there is going to be something better.
Pages:
Jump to: