Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you afraid of the market now? - page 4. (Read 1000 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 2
July 19, 2018, 06:12:55 AM
I still hope that the next economic crisis will not be soon. in any case, people can start to seek refuge in cryptocurrencies so it may even be good for crypto

Well if its a global economic crisis then all market should be down and I don't think that people will seek refuge in cryptos. Maybe some of them, but gold and other precious metals holder will remain to their market because its a good hedge against financial troubles.

I don't know if everyone understands how the market really works. If you did then you should be afraid or worry because in the first place this market is very volatile. If you can't take it then you should get out because its not for the faint of heart.

But if you are all in and willing to take the risk and not be affected by the price swing and will stick in out whatever the sentiments might be, chances are you are not going to panic and be afraid eventhough the market is really struggling this year.
No I do not afraid of the current situation of the market. I know that the market is red and the price is on the way down but it is just a matter of time and in the near future we will see that the price will jump again and will recover all deficits. We need to be patient and cool and wait for more time. I want to make money from bitcoin investment and for that it is necessary to hold my coins for long time.
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 04:42:34 AM
I think the next economic crisis will affect the digital money market.
what's your point of view?
not at all, i assume this is common in the crypto world.
there's nothing I need to worry about, and worry. all will improve by the end of the year. we just wait.
Activity: 12
July 19, 2018, 04:24:29 AM
Nothing to afraid of because what's happening to market today is just normal happening that soon be replace with a good and healthy condition of the market. Instead of feeling worry and fear, it's the very time to invest more because while the price is low, the better volume you can buy from your money.
Current situation of the market is for the time being and will end soon. There is nothing to worry about it. Cryptocurrency investment is very risky and if you want to make money you will have to take some risk. There is nothing to be afraid because profit and loss are parts of trading. Be strong and confident about what are you doing.
July 18, 2018, 11:21:09 AM
there's no reason to worry about that, because I think the world's economic crisis has absolutely no negative impact on bitcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 10:44:58 AM
Paying taxes is the duty of citizens, the construction of the country and education and so on are all with our taxpayers' money, and paying taxes as a citizen is our obligation.
Activity: 128
July 18, 2018, 09:40:20 AM
I am very afraid of such a market, the rise and fall of the psychological pressure is too great, such a market is also an abnormal market, so we should treat it rationally.
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
July 18, 2018, 06:47:13 AM

Yes, there is a fear in my heart for the current market situation, but I still believe the market will survive and can grow. Crypto is a technology, and definitely more popular in the future.
Definitely it will affect the digital coin market, because when people have no money for their daily needs how they can invest in digital currency? When I have extra money I will buy bitcoin or Altcoin for earning more money but when I can only earn such money which hardly fulfills my daily needs. I will never invest in digital currency till the situation continues.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
July 16, 2018, 07:04:49 PM
Nothing to be afraid of if you really have faith in btc although feeling that is normal but don't let your feeling make a wrong decision. If there's a fall what I always put on my mind is the price will goes back again no matter what.
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 1
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
July 16, 2018, 12:24:37 PM

Yes, there is a fear in my heart for the current market situation, but I still believe the market will survive and can grow. Crypto is a technology, and definitely more popular in the future.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
July 16, 2018, 11:29:49 AM
There is absolutely no reason to be afraid of all this situation, it is more than good if you think it twice because a crash was needed after all, but only that some people think that this is the end or something related to that, it is more than normal guys

Exactly. I was afraid in December. Afraid at what is ahead of us cos that growth was so creepy. Now all is fine. Bitcoin fall the most already. Yes there will be long time after Bitcoin reach bottom to start slowly grow again. But jut lets enjoy this peaceful times and grab as much Bitcoins as we can.  2021 will be crazy times again.
Activity: 358
July 15, 2018, 05:14:05 PM
There is absolutely no reason to be afraid of all this situation, it is more than good if you think it twice because a crash was needed after all, but only that some people think that this is the end or something related to that, it is more than normal guys
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
July 15, 2018, 03:29:16 PM

I'm not afraid of economic laws, either which is happening or that will happen in the future, because, the attitude of the market will forever go like that, either last year, now or later. It's just It just very important for us to understand and anticipate when such a situation occurs.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
July 15, 2018, 03:14:41 PM
somehow I am afraid of trading in the market because everything can happen, from account getting to zero or making 100 percent of total capital in just a day. There bearish trend in the market is what scared me most .
Merit: 12
July 15, 2018, 03:05:36 PM
Why i would be afraid of it? the market is more than stable and it is a good opportunity if you want to keep buying and storing more bitcoins at the moment, do not be so dumb to sell your coins, this is the worst time for doing it so
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
July 15, 2018, 01:14:25 PM
People who are only “afraid” of the market now are the ones who are not taking advantage of it. People who are afraid of the market right now should remember this day where they didn't have the guts to enter the market in their best opportunity when the prices starts rising again. This is the best time to be greedy for people itching to buy and for people who are in a paper loss it is now your opportunity to average down now if you see a little price rally there is no harm in shorting it as you can buy it back at a cheaper price whoch in turn will make you buy more of your position.
Activity: 364
July 15, 2018, 01:09:10 PM
Most of the bitcoin users are not afraid of the current market. Because they know about the market fluctuations, these ups and downs are common in the crypto world. So dont get panic about the current situation, soon the market will recover. If you have funds just buy some more bitcoins and hold it for future. The profit will be more in future.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
July 15, 2018, 12:41:19 PM
I am not afraid of the current market situation. because rising and falling bitcoin prices is a natural thing. I'm just sad because my assets are drastically reduced. but I am very optimistic that bitcoin prices will rise high.
Activity: 759
Merit: 105
July 15, 2018, 10:25:11 AM
If this topic was going to ask to me directly today then, i would gladly answer it with a somehow yes but no. I mean, this will be good if you are planning on investing bitcoin and wanted to buy for a cheaper price but as a trader it is not a good signs to trade, or shall i say not recommendable because of the cheapest prices.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1396
The Last Cryptocoin Burner
July 15, 2018, 10:17:40 AM
Economic crysis make crypto stronger, everybody runs from fiat to crypto, it can survive from crysis, crypto has its own ecosystem so its own crysys but global economic problems are medicine for crypto. When goverment stopped money transfers in cyprus they bought bitcoin !
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
July 15, 2018, 09:46:16 AM
No, i'm not afraid because i'm a patience very high so i'm waiting still Cheesy  anyway... if you earn money we will wait . we only need wait and time .

i believe !

Exactly patient is we need all this time when the market falls down. Definitely, I am also not afraid in this downtrend I know their is a good thing will comes out so that is btc price will increase any months time.
Pages:
Jump to: