Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you afraid of the market now? - page 2. (Read 1000 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 1
July 25, 2018, 04:13:03 AM
I think the next economic crisis will affect the digital money market.
what's your point of view?

Yes i am afraid of the market today because the price is still not pumping up again but i just hold my coins in order to avoid losing my investments.
It means that you cannot wait for more time. It is good to withdraw your money from bitcoin because bitcoin is not for impatient and emotional people. Bitcoin investment should be for long time and if you cannot bear this situation then you will not be able to make money. Patience and courage is mandatory for crypto investors otherwise go to some regular business.
No I do not afraid of the market because I know that profit and loss; ups and downs are the parts of crypto investment. I am ready for any kind of market situation. I am optimistic about the future of bitcoin. I will wait for that time and will hold my coins till the price grow again. There is nothing to worry about the price. Impatient people cannot bear this situation.
Activity: 397
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 02:02:12 AM
Nothing to be afraid of if you really have faith in btc although feeling that is normal but don't let your feeling make a wrong decision. If there's a fall what I always put on my mind is the price will goes back again no matter what.
Well in my opinion, no one should be afraid of the market for the market is something to be observed and as long as you are having perfect market information, you are safe in the market. It is only harmful for those who are in the market for business with incomplete knowledge. Besides, we have a rising trend in the values of Bitcoin and this is the time the wise investors try to own as much coins as they can.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
July 24, 2018, 03:49:56 PM
There is nothing to fear about the market or any possible economic crisis in the future. Cryptocurrencies particularly bitcoin can weather out this kind of crisis and their prices may even go up because investors that affected by the crisis may invest in bitcoin and other virtual currencies insread of stocks or foreign exchange. 
I really think that bitcoin can resist anything that the governments and banks throw at it, and so bitcoin will resist an economic crisis however how much money have you invested in bitcoin compared to fiat? Many people in the forum and around the world have most of their money in fiat so a crisis will affect them and when that happens it is likely they will sell the only thing they got that still has value and that will be their bitcoin and that will be bad for them since they will be unable to take advantage of the huge growth in the price of bitcoin that will follow.
Activity: 87
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 02:42:48 AM
In my case, I'm always afraid of hot the market will play out in the days ahead because I don't have enough power/money to ride with whatever it turns out. I'm pretty sure that a lot of us feels the same way. We know that those who can manipulate the price in the market have nothing to worry about because they can still get their money one way or another unlike for the rest of us that only depends on the hype that they give to some coins.
No I do not afraid of the market because the price is on the way up and soon it will cross $10000. The last two days were very good for bitcoin price, and the coming days will be more good than that. I have invested for long term and I have the courage for bear the loss, that’s why I do not afraid of the market today. It is for the time being and will end soon.
No I don’t afraid of the market because ups and downs are parts of business and investing in crypto is also a business. If you afraid of the current situation of the market then you should leave it today and start some regular business. Crypto investment is not for those who are impatient and cannot bear the loss due to fall in the price.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
July 22, 2018, 06:59:52 PM
There are no reasons to be afraid of the market, you need to be more patient to understand how it all works in here, it is not matter of how much are you able to wait or not. The market is good, and stable, that is all.

Your right there is no reason to being afraid, because if you are bitcoin investor you already know how bitcoin works. Like while dumping price better to buy because anytime it will puml again. It is great oportunity and everyone will be glad not to be afraid.
God
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 05:14:13 PM
There are no reasons to be afraid of the market, you need to be more patient to understand how it all works in here, it is not matter of how much are you able to wait or not. The market is good, and stable, that is all.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
July 22, 2018, 10:39:49 AM
Well i think fear shouldn't be the term here but caution. There's no progress if you're afraid but that doesn't mean that you're going get cocky. Be cautious and critical when you deal with crypto.

That's very smart. Without caution there are no good decisions. I don't like to make rash decisions because they usually end up as wrong.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 22, 2018, 07:57:52 AM
I am definitely not afraid to jump in on the market as this is the best time of the year to bag some good coins. What about you?
the action is only done by a brave player, I see from some market that happens large-scale selling, big players still not dare to make a big purchase, my opinion is marked still to come dump next
do not ever be afraid of bitcoin market if you really believe in bitcoin even though the price decline happened a few weeks ago with a long time but finally the market is now back puling and expect the price to go up so that some assets we can feel the benefits.

Well i think fear shouldn't be the term here but caution. There's no progress if you're afraid but that doesn't mean that you're going get cocky. Be cautious and critical when you deal with crypto.
Activity: 308
July 22, 2018, 07:38:00 AM
I am definitely not afraid to jump in on the market as this is the best time of the year to bag some good coins. What about you?
the action is only done by a brave player, I see from some market that happens large-scale selling, big players still not dare to make a big purchase, my opinion is marked still to come dump next
do not ever be afraid of bitcoin market if you really believe in bitcoin even though the price decline happened a few weeks ago with a long time but finally the market is now back puling and expect the price to go up so that some assets we can feel the benefits.
Activity: 364
July 22, 2018, 06:51:06 AM
Actually there is no reason to be panic about the crisis of the market now and beside it happens every year but as we can see it can recover in the few months before the year ends. I am into long term investment though and maybe that is one of the reason why i never worry about the falling of the prices in this past few months. What is important for me is the survival of cryptocurrency and I believe it will be.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
July 22, 2018, 04:14:56 AM
Dont be afraid. Stay cool because the market will recover again. Now we can see the price of bitcoin increase smoothly. So dont be panic. Because i believe the market will recover in this year.
Activity: 27
July 21, 2018, 06:06:43 PM
But the market will rise and fall less stable we will not be afraid, because for us the market will increase again in some future time, so we never fear.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
July 22, 2018, 02:37:42 AM

I never been afraid with any market conditions because i believe that people will always make the price of cryptocurrency to grow due to demand in the market that will keep on increasing.
But I am afraid of the market right now. I wasn't afraid when it was 5.8k dollar levels because I knew that the price could go down only so much, at worst it could have been a bit lower but not that much lower.

Yet, now it can go down even further or even if it does not that means more people will be going in considering price is going up and when it does more people will get in and when it eventually goes down a bit more people will be afraid that bitcoin is dying. We saw that back when it was $20k, I am afraid that will happen again.
Activity: 448
LETS GO ADAB
July 21, 2018, 06:49:28 PM

I never been afraid with any market conditions because i believe that people will always make the price of cryptocurrency to grow due to demand in the market that will keep on increasing.
Activity: 144
July 21, 2018, 06:01:25 PM
Why i would be scared? It is good, i bought an entire bitcoin on the last few months when it touched $6000 for the first time, so it is more than good for me, i am a long term holder

You're a smart dude. I would've done the same thing if I had some spare money.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
July 21, 2018, 04:19:08 PM
Why i would be scared? It is good, i bought an entire bitcoin on the last few months when it touched $6000 for the first time, so it is more than good for me, i am a long term holder
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
July 21, 2018, 04:07:59 PM
There is nothing to fear about the market or any possible economic crisis in the future. Cryptocurrencies particularly bitcoin can weather out this kind of crisis and their prices may even go up because investors that affected by the crisis may invest in bitcoin and other virtual currencies insread of stocks or foreign exchange. 

Crypto will not be immune on any economic or financial crisis. All coins values will drastically reduce in case of such crisis.

Of course they will. After every crisis people start to pull out their money form the markets and the downward spiral starts. Crypto isn't immune to this.

But crypto will recover much faster. And such crisis will help a lot with wider adoption of crypto. Because people will see in practic what means to hold your founds or let some third party to hold your founds. But that is a long term process.
Activity: 64
July 21, 2018, 02:36:41 PM

The fall of the normal price because the market is unstable, and the future of the market can certainly rise and the price of crypto will increase. Don't sell at this time but grasp and sell later.
Activity: 272
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 21, 2018, 10:46:42 AM
I think, the market atmosphere is now very down but this may be only temporary and not long and may end in August.
  I really hope that in August there will be a very high price increase for all altcoin
Activity: 162
July 21, 2018, 08:33:47 AM
At present, I really feel the fear in the market. The price of BTC continues to drop, and the price of altcoin also doubles down with the decline of BTC. The encryption market is getting colder.
Pages:
Jump to: