Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you all in when trading? - page 16. (Read 1891 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
█ J A X N E T W O R K █
April 26, 2018, 06:10:17 PM
Investing all assets into a transaction is not wise, learn how to divide capital to reduce risk and optimize that return. Remember to never invest all your money in an investment because if it fails you will have nothing left to recover. Also learn to put stoploss for each investment to limit the market volatility and you do not respond in time.
Activity: 630
Merit: 257
April 26, 2018, 05:34:14 PM
Emotions will never help you in trading. You should control them in order to be a successful trader. Trading takes a lot of time to invested along with money to study the market and judge the prices and then losing you so much time, money and hard work because of your emotions hurts very badly. Therefore, it is not a good idea to be all in trading and you should have control on your decision making.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 08:45:08 AM
yes,when we trading,we cann't 100% right and we can stuck with market,but if we can buy good coin and you set a limit to cut lose,you can receive low risky,i don't like trading day,i like invest long time,it is easy to see change of market,i buy now and i set goal for the end year 2018,i think the market will be fine
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 08:13:48 AM
This would produce the most gains , but if you predict wrong you could be stuck waiting for the price to either come back up or down to get back in. I did this the other day. I sold and bought back in at what I had predicted was going to be the next upswing. However some last second sellers swooped in and dropped the price below my limit. Then it just continued to fall from there. Now I sit and wait for the price to come back up to my purchase price so I can get back at it. I hate waiting. I get antsy. I should have left some money in reserve so I could have at least bought in at the bottom. I got greedy. Now I wait.  Sad

of course not, I prefer to buy coin by dividing some of my assets and capital for some coins that exist because if you all in one coin I think it is very risk and can make you lose.

Certainly, a wise trader will never invest all his money in one coin (even not in two or three). It is better to deal with several cryptocurrencies, buying cheap altcoins and expensive cryptos as well.
Activity: 616
https://exip.live/
April 25, 2018, 09:34:10 PM
That happen can be because you over in trading so your emotion will be can not control it. Dont over trading and make trading activity alwasy relax is way to avoid emotions and  loss in trading. When you doing trading you should have knowledge about trading methode and learn how to manage the emotions.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
April 25, 2018, 02:01:40 PM
This would produce the most gains , but if you predict wrong you could be stuck waiting for the price to either come back up or down to get back in. I did this the other day. I sold and bought back in at what I had predicted was going to be the next upswing. However some last second sellers swooped in and dropped the price below my limit. Then it just continued to fall from there. Now I sit and wait for the price to come back up to my purchase price so I can get back at it. I hate waiting. I get antsy. I should have left some money in reserve so I could have at least bought in at the bottom. I got greedy. Now I wait.  Sad
I never do all in a trade, because I know all in the trade is very risky.
make it a habit to provide a backup fund to back up when the coin you hold falls.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
April 25, 2018, 10:32:30 AM
To be honest, sometimes they get nerves, and buy a coin for all the money. But this is certainly not correct, we must leave 50% in bitcoin or fiat money.
Actually they will not get nerves and buy, they will get excited and buy. yes new investors will not take much time to invest they will just look at the price variation, suppose if any coin is growing very fast they will put all money in that coin like this many people lost their money in crypto trading.

If you invest all your money in reputed coins like BTC or ETH or etc no problem but don't put all your money in new coins.
Activity: 524
April 25, 2018, 10:04:43 AM
Honestly, I am very slow when it comes in predicting the price. I have experienced the same thing when I was live in my trading the price is already high and I am that still waiting to fly more and I lost again since I want more and more. So, I have decided that when I trade I should have goal and must know when I sell and when I buy back again. Trading is very risky and it's difficult to do especially when you are emotional. Trading is really gambling you need to gamble in order to win, if you lose you should consider it as part of trading.
It is common saying in my native language that every success comes after many failures and the same is with you. The reason is that you didn’t observe the market and took your decision and the result was in losing. Trading is a difficult job and cannot make money so easily. You will have to cover all the aspects of bitcoin trading and then you can earn money.
Activity: 280
April 25, 2018, 08:00:24 AM
Never go all in something. Always diversify and research news, updates and new projects
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
April 25, 2018, 07:59:34 AM

honestly I've done all in to buy a coin that I think is very profitable and potentially going up but just the opposite, the coin suddenly collapsed, not only that when you only have 1 coin and then suddenly other coin has a very high you can not quickly utilize and make a profit because you are trapped and have no capital anymore.
Activity: 364
April 25, 2018, 07:34:45 AM

of course not, I prefer to buy coin by dividing some of my assets and capital for some coins that exist because if you all in one coin I think it is very risk and can make you lose.
Activity: 205
April 25, 2018, 07:20:58 AM
To be honest, sometimes i get nerves, and buy a coin for all the money. But this is certainly not correct, we must leave 50% in bitcoin or fiat money.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
April 25, 2018, 07:09:12 AM
no i am not all in the tranding i would divide my balance into 2 or 3 parts so if i buy at one price and the price maaih down i can buy again at a cheaper price
This is better approach. When I was new on this forum, first statement I just seen was, don’t put all your eggs in one basket. So yes, we don’t have to put everything in one source. Although bitcoins and their trading is so authentic and legal but still, don’t take such bigger risks. And being a newbie in trading, one should avoid taking such huge risks rather keep things small and restricted.
That saying "don't put all eggs in one basket" is the very basic will all aspects of investing matters and it says a lot if you will know it in time it is best. Beginner is always a beginner particularly in this investments any one who doesn't experience it will try to make their own decision and will don't follow any of this advice correct me if im wrong it s only what i saw from them.
Activity: 80
Merit: 2
April 25, 2018, 07:02:26 AM
I think your decision is a bit rush. You need to be calm and patient to review the situation carefully and make a more rational decision. You're right, go all in trade, this would produce the most gains. But it is also the most risky way. If you do not calculate carefully, the market fluctuates and does not follow your idea, then you will probably lose everything. I never did that, we should have backup plans. This is just my opinion

Yeah there are lots of opportunities in the world to make money, but it is not so easy. Many people who tried to make money suing shortcuts never succeeded. Investment and trading in bitcoin needs patience and coolness. Immediate decision will always ends in failure. Keep your bitcoin and when the price grows more then you can sell them for higher price.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
April 25, 2018, 06:49:01 AM
no i am not all in the tranding i would divide my balance into 2 or 3 parts so if i buy at one price and the price maaih down i can buy again at a cheaper price
This is better approach. When I was new on this forum, first statement I just seen was, don’t put all your eggs in one basket. So yes, we don’t have to put everything in one source. Although bitcoins and their trading is so authentic and legal but still, don’t take such bigger risks. And being a newbie in trading, one should avoid taking such huge risks rather keep things small and restricted.
Activity: 448
April 24, 2018, 01:16:57 PM
Neither I, I am not all with trading too because I don't have an attended budget where I can use to trade. So instead of doing trading attentively sometimes I choose to hodl it for a quite sometimes and trade it if I feel to trade my coin or sometimes I choose to rely on the value of a coin if it increase or if it is decrease.
I also intuitively determine the opportunities for my trade. Increasingly, it has become less and less likely to pay attention to all the information that is written on the forum. I'm trying to develop my trading strategy.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
April 24, 2018, 11:13:13 AM
Neither I, I am not all with trading too because I don't have an attended budget where I can use to trade. So instead of doing trading attentively sometimes I choose to hodl it for a quite sometimes and trade it if I feel to trade my coin or sometimes I choose to rely on the value of a coin if it increase or if it is decrease.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
April 24, 2018, 10:57:04 AM
I think it's not about being greedy. It's about being inrational... Before doing something we are checking all the risks, right? And according to risk management we shouldn't put all the money in one place or go "all in". Hope this will be the lesson for all of us!
Activity: 252
April 23, 2018, 06:41:23 PM
I believe that with different accounts, with different capital, you will have different ways of investing. If your account is under $ 10000 then I think you should all in to get the most profitable card. If your account is over $ 10000 then you should break it down to play so you can minimize damage when the trade fails.
Activity: 168
April 23, 2018, 06:38:50 PM
You can see that the market is fluctuating constantly and it is hard to predict, the prices of bitcoin and altcoin are constantly adjusting so I think if you have account over 5000 $ then you should not all in. The market turns so much if you all in, the risk will be very high and the damage will be huge if the trade fails.
Pages:
Jump to: