Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you all in when trading? - page 12. (Read 1889 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 101
May 06, 2018, 03:38:37 AM
It's not really all in but there are situations that I really invest a lot in altcoins. I usually invest only BTC.03 - BTC .05 in any altcoins but when I knew about Utrust, I immediately put my BTC1 in it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 05, 2018, 05:31:50 AM
I never do all in. I say i do it a little bit but it is not only the token i have even i spend all of my extra bitcoins im still holding different tokens in my wallet so it does not applies to all in. I don't recommend to anyone to do that thing because we never know if we can securely keep it or to win in just an all in trading.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
May 05, 2018, 05:01:43 AM
Someone has to be another level of stupid for him to trade with all his money at once. There are a hundred ways you can get stuck in a volatile and risky market as crypto. Trading isn't easy and that too in crypto markets is crazy. One should not trade with more than 10-20% of his money at once.
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
May 05, 2018, 05:00:19 AM
Should not all in when trading.  Should divide the capital into many parts.  Spread the buy and buy orders accordingly.
Activity: 602
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
May 05, 2018, 04:37:21 AM
This would produce the most gains , but if you predict wrong you could be stuck waiting for the price to either come back up or down to get back in. I did this the other day. I sold and bought back in at what I had predicted was going to be the next upswing. However some last second sellers swooped in and dropped the price below my limit. Then it just continued to fall from there. Now I sit and wait for the price to come back up to my purchase price so I can get back at it. I hate waiting. I get antsy. I should have left some money in reserve so I could have at least bought in at the bottom. I got greedy. Now I wait.  Sad
Indeed, sometimes we predict can be wrong. Even the coins that we have considered promising and believe the price can rise high but after being detained the price even more down. This is what can cause big losses. But how else, this is already a risk if we invest in digital currency. Everything can only be lived and resigned to the circumstances. The most important thing is that we want to make a decision with a cool head and not in a state of panic.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 05, 2018, 04:30:42 AM
Yes, i think that it is about me. I am really passionate about crypto and especially Bitcoin. I think that trading bitcoins is a very profitable thing and I am very interested in this topic.  I think that trading is the best way to earn and get adrenaline
Activity: 334
May 05, 2018, 04:22:55 AM
This would produce the most gains , but if you predict wrong you could be stuck waiting for the price to either come back up or down to get back in. I did this the other day. I sold and bought back in at what I had predicted was going to be the next upswing. However some last second sellers swooped in and dropped the price below my limit. Then it just continued to fall from there. Now I sit and wait for the price to come back up to my purchase price so I can get back at it. I hate waiting. I get antsy. I should have left some money in reserve so I could have at least bought in at the bottom. I got greedy. Now I wait.  Sad

That is a hell of a mistake you have made. Putting all eggs in one basket is not the ideal way to handle that thing out. When you are a smart investor, you should have divided your investment to many so that you will have reserves in case everything went wrong.
I am not against investing in just one coin. I just oppose investing in a coin without knowing its ins and outs. People don’t bother doing thorough research about their asset and this is the biggest mistake of any trader. Due to it a person cannot make right decisions at right time and definitely, there is a high probability that he will lose trust in his asset during the dip. Select a potential coin and observe it.
Activity: 112
May 05, 2018, 04:16:40 AM
When trading, the best attitude to have patience. A trader must be patient enough to wait for the right time to buy, sell or trade. I think it is also best to know your limitations, just give in what you think you can handle to lose and don't put so much emotion with trading. If you get so emotional, you might end up very stressed or depressed when you lose or might end up selling all you have in a very low price.
Activity: 81
May 05, 2018, 01:09:12 AM
lol it would also produce the most losses
Activity: 1008
Merit: 533
May 05, 2018, 12:28:12 AM
No i am not. Because whenever i was all in i lost opportunities to earn more. There will always be good chances to collect something from deep. To collect you should have cash or bitcoin.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
May 04, 2018, 11:59:42 PM
No im not,i only put atleast maximum of 50% per coin for daytrade,usually im on 30% only,because ill make sure that even if i chooses the wrong coins and will be needed to hold to wait for recovery atleast i had another capital to purchase other coins,this is what i do in my simple way of trading..but in Gods help i got to make profit
That's much better, as we don't know if we assess it right since sometimes we also need to assume that not everything will work according to our plan, we need some diversions and we need to have spare funds just in case we choose a wrong coins, crypto is a waiting venture so we should always need to have good plans, if you have it then you are good to go, you can simply adopt whatever cases that will show up from our daily deals.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
May 04, 2018, 11:47:41 PM
No im not,i only put atleast maximum of 50% per coin for daytrade,usually im on 30% only,because ill make sure that even if i chooses the wrong coins and will be needed to hold to wait for recovery atleast i had another capital to purchase other coins,this is what i do in my simple way of trading..but in Gods help i got to make profit
Activity: 294
May 04, 2018, 11:38:37 PM
We can go all in if the coin gives a positive sign to going up but unfortunately, the market cannot be predicted and we only hope that the price will increase higher. but all in all, if we are trade btc pair usdt and we are sure that the price will increase in the next few hours. It is very risky to give all to one trading along mate. You should have thought of that before anything else. You know your money is important to you and yet you did not attempt to even ask first in this forum before doing such
In order to apply tradecoin effectively, you need to have a lot of experience, in which reading comprehension of fluctuating charts to understand the stopping point of the price plus the ability to judge and assert plus luck then you can completely succeed with the trade. All you need now is keeping calm and patience. You must face with many difficulty in trading, it’s not easy for you to do right thing in coins or any other trading. I think that  when you start for trading
Activity: 302
May 04, 2018, 11:29:35 PM
Playing all in is effective most especially when the particular coin you play is active and the market cap is high. It is  highly important to always apply this strategy to ensure win win result. The virtue of patience is always plays vital role in any endeavor and the same with trading considering that the market move is unpredictable and very volatile. It is common saying in my native language that every success comes after many failures and the same is with you. The reason is that you didn’t observe the market and took your decision and the result was in losing
Activity: 322
May 04, 2018, 11:29:29 PM
We can go all in if the coin gives a positive sign to going up but unfortunately, the market cannot be predicted and we only hope that the price will increase higher. but all in all, if we are trade btc pair usdt and we are sure that the price will increase in the next few hours. It is very risky to give all to one trading along mate. You should have thought of that before anything else. You know your money is important to you and yet you did not attempt to even ask first in this forum before doing such
Activity: 659
Merit: 250
May 04, 2018, 09:25:25 PM
Hmm. I won't it is too risky to put all money in one trade, it might give you big profit IF you win but what IF you lose? the market is too unpredictable this days so don't risk.
The risk is not only due to market situation because if you go all in anything is at risk you aim only for greater profit but its risk is more than double, we don't know how safe is your coin, exchange and wallet. I know it is big risk ad have big reward if you won but would you risk all your money without assurance.
Activity: 280
May 04, 2018, 09:15:29 PM
Hmm. I won't it is too risky to put all money in one trade, it might give you big profit IF you win but what IF you lose? the market is too unpredictable this days so don't risk.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
May 04, 2018, 07:25:43 PM
No. I'm not totally all in trading but it depends in the situations. You need more patients it comes to trading because lots if people are dumping in any coin i think wait to increase the price what you want to trade because we cannot avoid like that situation.  If your impatience you earn nothing.
Activity: 308
May 04, 2018, 07:13:09 PM
I believe that at different times there will be different ways of doing business and with different capital levels there will be different ways of investing. As I see it with small capital and what you need is fast capital raising, I think you should all in. Also if you have large capital then you should break out to invest, avoid the big losses when the trade fails.
Activity: 420
May 04, 2018, 08:14:01 AM
Yes this thing will be matter you should have the good strategy which you can at least buy again from full bottom and one an other thing is i think its all about your strategies which effect your all plans,
Pages:
Jump to: