Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you any of pump groups or Channel ? - page 5. (Read 580 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 552
October 29, 2023, 08:56:01 AM
Little confused with some channel have accurate predicting about some coins will make pump drastically, but current with your channel information try to make top altcoin on coin market cap standings I little doubt. Usually with that kinds of channel easily to pump with shit coins and difficult if try making pump top ten altcoin position standings in CMC such as Litecoin. Looks true with my little doubt because Litecoin not up drastically and keep stable without any movement yet.

If altcoin such as YFI its looks possible to make whale and up drastically but I don't believe with your channel recommended can pump top altcoin and almost impossible they can handle or making pump exactly when bitcoin not movement to higher price.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
October 29, 2023, 05:06:20 AM
-snip-
So i never lose with them and they working hard to give quality.
Work hard to provide what kind of quality?
You know, for a long time, such pump-and-dump groups have only been harmful and even banned in some countries
because their activities only bring huge profits to the founders or managers of the group at the expense of many early adopters with their investments.

If you never lose, you only benefit from the ignorance of others who read the pump signal.

There is no hard work, they just play the common man with a pre-set buying number,
so that it will increase the market price instantly and then dump at the same time.

The topic is about your experince with pump groups ....so let's share the experince my experince is today morning they gave out exacly time people dao signal and i was ready for this exacly time.
Yesterday Even the ltc did not make so high i had with 50x leverage the 500$ on this and once they posted exacly time they said the price went up fast and i Made over 100% profit fast and i did closed trade with profit.
What's good about pump GROUP Im in is this they give exacly time when the pump start and it always on time so i don't need that pump goes too long all i do i just entry with high leverage and get my 50%-100% profit in few minutes.
What ELSE i can say Im on profit about over 30k now ...where else you earn that kind of money ?  So money talks
Activity: 1204
Merit: 596
When life gets hard BUY Bitcoin!
October 29, 2023, 03:24:19 AM
Im on with notourious powerpump team yesterday they pumped yfi i made nice profit with them.
Tell me your experince about pump ? My experinces are good to be honest most of money i Made with pump.
I remember when ETC pumped i Made from 10$ to 500$ in few hours i don't Understood why people don't like pumps it's really great i have made real money from pumps.

Today poweroump team will pump LTC let's see how high they
 send it

Because 99.9.% of pump group is scam. You are just lucky that you manage to purchase earlier before anyone or else your money will be use as exit liquidity by those who post that pump signal.

Most of the pump group has an inner circle group which who purchase earlier before they will release the signal to the public. Their blind and dumb follower rush to buy without doing research that’s why the price is pumping until the inner circle group take profit and the rest of member first come first serve. This is a ponzi scheme which you are competing to each other on buying early and selling quickly in profit. This is already gambling rather than trading.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1042
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
October 29, 2023, 03:15:20 AM
Im on with notourious powerpump team yesterday they pumped yfi i made nice profit with them.
Tell me your experince about pump ? My experinces are good to be honest most of money i Made with pump.
I remember when ETC pumped i Made from 10$ to 500$ in few hours i don't Understood why people don't like pumps it's really great i have made real money from pumps.

Today poweroump team will pump LTC let's see how high they send it
So that's why you created another topic saying LTC has the potential of gaining 300% pump, I shared my opinion on your last topic but did not think the backstory would be about pumping of that coin. I will say, if you made a profit from your small investments to that much then you are some lucky piece of shit.

Because, you are doing the wrong thing here, as you only thought about yourself and thought that if you are making a profit then it is okay otherwise you will sue those pumping groups as they have lost you funds. That's so wrong and you should stop trusting these pumping groups so much.

It is not a piece of cake to pump some token, it needs a huge disruption in trading volume which can not be done with low members or by some single group of people, there are groups of people always trying to pump some coin and some are able to do it successfully but at a lower rate. They make less profit but they do get profit. Overall I have one thing to say, this is wrong and very risky.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
Paldo.io 🤖
October 28, 2023, 10:53:17 PM
I dont do nothing else all i do i just follow the signals and what i like about pump i don't need to know about markets i have someone who just telling to me it's easy we wait in pump group pump once announced we Act fast and that's it.
I dont know who lose ...but why they lose ? You think someone who see coin moving fomo in ? I don't know but all the members are good in our group we make money daily

Listen — if making money through trading was that easy, then everybody(or at least most people) would be already rich. But if you really want to continue to go with that group regardless of whatever people here tell you, then be our guest. Most people will learn the hard way anyway.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1721
MrStork Exchange Service
October 28, 2023, 06:18:43 PM
-snip-
Work hard to provide what kind of quality?
You know, for a long time, such pump-and-dump groups have only been harmful and even banned in some countries
because their activities only bring huge profits to the founders or managers of the group at the expense of many early adopters with their investments.

If you never lose, you only benefit from the ignorance of others who read the pump signal.

There is no hard work, they just play the common man with a pre-set buying number,
so that it will increase the market price instantly and then dump at the same time.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
October 28, 2023, 05:59:25 PM

I don't usually rely on such channels like that. Although I listened on some of them but I always filter everything that they say through doing my own initial research and found out that most of them are not reliable and are not worthy of our funds. However, while some of us are totally aware about it but here comes newbies who actually put their full trust on these pump groups or channels like everything they say are the realities on the market.

However, we can't also blame the people behind these channels since they are only working to earn a living. No matter how they try to deceived us, but if we know that we are entering an unpredictable market, then its our initiative to avoid them immediately since they can't help us anyway to achieve our individual goals in crypto.
October 28, 2023, 05:47:33 PM

Ok, you made a profit, but what about those who did not make any profit just because they were not aware that any of the pumping news or pumping of tokens was going to happen? Only those who were in your group were aware of it and made a profit out of it. In simple words, it's immoral to hike the trading volume or try any type of shilling scheme to increase the trend and hype of the token among investors.

To increase the demand, which in turn will increase the profit, that's immoral and illegal too. Legal action can be taken against you and the one who does it, but not against every case.

I will suggest you learn to trade and avoid such illegal ways to earn money. I also saw your other topic about LTC, and you were also talking about pumping LTC. Are you going to pump it or are you in a group where they are planning to pump it more than 300%? Avoid doing what's best for you and your money; otherwise, you might lose your funds too.

I dont do nothing else all i do i just follow the signals and what i like about pump i don't need to know about markets i have someone who just telling to me it's easy we wait in pump group pump once announced we Act fast and that's it.
I dont know who lose ...but why they lose ? You think someone who see coin moving fomo in ? I don't know but all the members are good in our group we make money daily
Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
October 28, 2023, 04:55:38 PM
Do you think that you will always have thesame kind if result with what you're doing, if by the virtue of using pump is that profitable then everyone would have been involved in this together, have you also consider the risk involved, in situations that you're off the targets, i also don't think that belonging to any group or platform is what we needed to have the best experience we would have wanted with any of the digital currency of our choice.
Just wait for op to experience some bad calls and eventually be ending up on having negative out of those things or the groups that he had joined. Not all the time that those calls would really be precise.
Its understandable that you would really be that somewhat been boosted up on the time that you would be making money or profit anytime that they would be showing up some hints and trading tips or entries.
Sooner or later you would really be able to realize that those calls and hints arent really that something worth to be followed everytime. If you do make money then its good but if not then you would really be normally throwing up some curses and having those regrets in the end of the line on which it would really be that just normal on having those kind of reactions.

Pump groups arent really just that talking about pumps which they are really just simply hiding that Dump group also. You would only soon realizing those things on the time that
you would really be experiencing some losses or you do get caught yourself into the peak price and ends up on getting those negatives.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
October 28, 2023, 04:41:25 PM
If you have a trusted group that really shares their ideas about the trend and you confirm it as correct, then you are lucky since most of the group are just for the hype. I’m part of a pump group before as well but as the time past by, they become more unreliable and too risky to follow. Pump and dump group usually good at the early stage so make sure to maximize it and take profit as much as possible.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 595
October 28, 2023, 04:36:55 PM

Ok, you made a profit, but what about those who did not make any profit just because they were not aware that any of the pumping news or pumping of tokens was going to happen? Only those who were in your group were aware of it and made a profit out of it. In simple words, it's immoral to hike the trading volume or try any type of shilling scheme to increase the trend and hype of the token among investors.

To increase the demand, which in turn will increase the profit, that's immoral and illegal too. Legal action can be taken against you and the one who does it, but not against every case.

I will suggest you learn to trade and avoid such illegal ways to earn money. I also saw your other topic about LTC, and you were also talking about pumping LTC. Are you going to pump it or are you in a group where they are planning to pump it more than 300%? Avoid doing what's best for you and your money; otherwise, you might lose your funds too.
Activity: 812
Merit: 349
October 28, 2023, 01:16:59 PM
As you are in the pump channel, what about the dumps that will emerge when someone fails to sell while others do? Have you given that any thought? How will they feel about the loss of their investment?

When trying to tip the scales in favor of someone else, attempt to keep other people's feelings in mind. Everybody has activities that they can risk as well as those that they cannot.
October 28, 2023, 12:12:53 PM
LOL, You're still lucky if you benefit from the pump group's pumping.
Do you really not understand the concept and purpose of the group?
They do seem to give a strong signal for the coin to be pumped, but behind all that they have prepared in advance.

They buy the coins in advance and then announce the pump.
At this point, who has more to gain?

The profit you get is like robbing the losses of other members who entered at high prices and in the end they lost.
This kind of pump group gives more loss than gain.
The maximum profit is only made by the owner of the group.

A few years ago I was also involved and joined this kind of group, but I finally stopped because I saw how many losses happened to many people, and the profits I got were not maximized enough and always lost in the speed of selling.

Right Im sadisfied and they said many times they have special methods they seems to know what they doing.
If they can move ltc that's really something the most of the pump groups can't even move low cap coins proper way.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1721
MrStork Exchange Service
October 28, 2023, 11:57:46 AM
LOL, You're still lucky if you benefit from the pump group's pumping.
Do you really not understand the concept and purpose of the group?
They do seem to give a strong signal for the coin to be pumped, but behind all that they have prepared in advance.

They buy the coins in advance and then announce the pump.
At this point, who has more to gain?

The profit you get is like robbing the losses of other members who entered at high prices and in the end they lost.
This kind of pump group gives more loss than gain.
The maximum profit is only made by the owner of the group.

A few years ago I was also involved and joined this kind of group, but I finally stopped because I saw how many losses happened to many people, and the profits I got were not maximized enough and always lost in the speed of selling.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 6108
Blackjack.fun
October 28, 2023, 11:09:57 AM

Im on power pump team on Facebook and Telegram long time they never let down.
Im on LTC today aswell and i hope to see 100$ price soon because fomo is huge now for LTC

I've told you a hundred times, no matter how many accounts you have here, if you use the same stupid shit as the subject, the same bad grammar, the same mistakes it simply makes no sense to create that many, they stand out worse than a glacier in death valley!

How more obvious that can be?

UK Bond Market Has problem.
UK cant print money If they do it Will be Zero value.
They cant just not print money and letting the economy fall ITS a bad For USA and the elite bankers If people around the world see that UK the BIG one Has fallen it Will couse panic all around the world and people in Western countries Will start asking Will they Gona be next ones ?
There is not many options what the UK can do now one thing they Will try to give out Loans but nobody dont want from them this is Also occupied by the USA so USA is the Loan and money printing cartel.
For UK IS only solution to borrow from USA china or russia
Eu cant give out Loans becouse eu Has same problem that UK Has Bond Market Crisis.
The power of the world remains USA russia and china eu and UK Are out of the power For now.

The economic fight is over power in the world.
Eu and china want to move over Green energy.
The russia and USA power Will be dominant if old oil is king Same goes for AE arab countries.
Eu and china are much more advanched in green energy then russia or USA.
If russia wins then world Green energy not gona develope so easy.
But EU ally is china they both are good with Green energy.

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315
October 28, 2023, 11:06:47 AM

Thats a lot of profits but is that a paid channel or group? Cause if it is then its not worth it. As long as its a free group then that can help in the gaining of each users in terms of trading. If a group is a paid one then its agenda might not to give you profit but to earn from you on subscription. Surely not all calls are likely to yield any profits daily right? Since they will only share some insight chart and potential entry that might as well plucked.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
October 28, 2023, 11:02:07 AM

They want to pump litecoin? Do not deceive yourself. They can pump low marketcap coins though which are very risky to trade. I will no go for thise kind of coins.

I have not been among the group before and I will never be among them. I will advice you to leave such group. If you can not trade, you can invest.

Yesterday they did with YFI .. and it was quite good ltc and yfi both large cap coins so Im on it and waiting to see some 40% results with my long leverage 50x i'll make it 3 times profit i guess If they can move ltc

Im on power pump team on Facebook and Telegram long time they never let down.
Im on LTC today aswell and i hope to see 100$ price soon because fomo is huge now for LTC
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
Paldo.io 🤖
October 28, 2023, 10:35:12 AM
If we're talking about liquid tokens like YFI and LTC, I doubt they're causing the pump. Maybe they're just expecting a pump and end up being right.

The question is, how long can they remain accurate with predicting pumps? It's a lot likely that they're just going to be mostly-right for a decent while.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon
October 28, 2023, 10:14:07 AM
Im on with notourious powerpump team yesterday they pumped yfi i made nice profit with them...

I am sure that in the end you will lose your money that was obtained by using the pump. This may happen due to the fact that you will be given an untimely signal, as a result of which you will buy coins when the organizers of the pump will already start selling their coins.
October 28, 2023, 10:10:34 AM

They want to pump litecoin? Do not deceive yourself. They can pump low marketcap coins though which are very risky to trade. I will no go for thise kind of coins.

I have not been among the group before and I will never be among them. I will advice you to leave such group. If you can not trade, you can invest.

Yesterday they did with YFI .. and it was quite good ltc and yfi both large cap coins so Im on it and waiting to see some 40% results with my long leverage 50x i'll make it 3 times profit i guess If they can move ltc
Pages:
Jump to: