Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you any of pump groups or Channel ? - page 6. (Read 580 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
October 28, 2023, 09:57:53 AM
Im on with notourious powerpump team yesterday they pumped yfi i made nice profit with them.
Tell me your experince about pump ? My experinces are good to be honest most of money i Made with pump.
I remember when ETC pumped i Made from 10$ to 500$ in few hours i don't Understood why people don't like pumps it's really great i have made real money from pumps.

Today poweroump team will pump LTC let's see how high they send it
They want to pump litecoin? Do not deceive yourself. They can pump low marketcap coins though which are very risky to trade. I will no go for thise kind of coins.

I have not been among the group before and I will never be among them. I will advice you to leave such group. If you can not trade, you can invest.
legendary
Activity: 3444
Merit: 10558
October 28, 2023, 09:52:19 AM
Im on with notourious powerpump team yesterday they pumped yfi i made nice profit with them.
Assuming you are telling the truth, that still doesn't mean you should join a "herd" hoping to make profit. YOU won't...

Tell me your experince about pump ?
You don't need experience with scam groups, it is obvious what they do.
They need some sheep who would buy the shitcoins they tell them to buy so that THEY can dump on the sheep and make profit.

I remember when ETC pumped i Made from 10$ to 500$ in few hours i don't Understood why people don't like pumps it's really great i have made real money from pumps.
Nobody hates pumps, if you can catch them on your own by watching the market yourself (as opposed to some scammer telling you about it), you can make a high risk trade and make some profit.

Scam groups usually stick to small shitcoins they can pump with their small "herd" not bigger shitcoins like LTC. They may sometimes take credit for a pump that had nothing to do with them though!
LTC got a little pump last week though and it is not making any moves today, and its volume is going down so it is unlikely to see any major pumps anytime soon.

I guess in 24 hours we see what this scam group is made of Cheesy
Activity: 532
Merit: 390
October 28, 2023, 09:51:44 AM
Do you think that you will always have thesame kind if result with what you're doing, if by the virtue of using pump is that profitable then everyone would have been involved in this together, have you also consider the risk involved, in situations that you're off the targets, i also don't think that belonging to any group or platform is what we needed to have the best experience we would have wanted with any of the digital currency of our choice.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 657
October 28, 2023, 09:47:53 AM
how can you believe what people say? Even though it worked for you the first time, I don't think it will work the next time.
those who share signals with you do not invite you to be successful, it could be a trap for you because they buy first and try to take advantage of people like you to make more buy orders in the market. the price will probably increase slightly, and those who buy first at lower prices will benefit more from the small movements resulting from people like you.
Believe in your abilities, those who whisper to you are not necessarily sincere.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
October 28, 2023, 09:18:40 AM
Tell me your experince about pump ? My experinces are good to be honest most of money i Made with pump.

Pages:
Jump to: