Pages:
Author

Topic: are you boring new ico? - page 3. (Read 634 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 102
October 21, 2018, 03:38:26 PM
ICO is very boring when not in accordance with the whitepaper, especially if it's a scam hehe  Cheesy Cheesy.
It's a good idea to buy coins when the coin enters the market and the price is very far from the ICO price. Hold and sell at pump prices. Good luck
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
October 21, 2018, 12:54:58 PM
I agree with this opinion. lots of old but not profitable ico even just scam so that time is wasted.
All the crypto hunters are blindly participate in many ICO but reality most of the projects are never reached in softcap so it will be move to scam. We have good opportunity in crypto environment so we only take effort in ICO participation and all the cryptocurrencies are future gem so we should buy some Bitcoin and hold for long term is the best way in current trend.
Merit: 11
October 21, 2018, 12:09:22 PM
Many things have caused ico to fail but that doesn't mean that ico is a scam. I believe there are some ico who are very serious in working on their projects and it is unfortunate that some fraudsters use the ico label to commit fraud, so trust in good ico which is really not a fraud is down.
If we want to try to learn it from the start of the project, maybe we can avoid the scam ico
There are some ico that I followed in the bounty and they failed to reach hardcap but still continued to develop the project, is that also called a scam? I do not think so. Because they are really serious about their project from the beginning.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
October 21, 2018, 09:56:53 AM
Recently, there are too many projects on ICO, but the activity of investors is sharply reduced. Many projects are simply impossible to collect the required amount for the development of the project, besides, with the reduction of the cost of ETH, projects need more money than a year ago, because many of them are created in the ETH network.
In addition, many ICOs really look boring, the same type of ideas, similar platforms, people have completely ended the fantasy)))
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
October 21, 2018, 08:35:24 AM
buy new coin when lunching on market price falling down than ico price

Its been that way since time but here we are. All those coins that you now keen to acquire were also falling the day their coin were listed on an exchange. NEO was once $0.15 after it hit on bittrex. I bought and then dump, same thing happen to Lisk. If I were just holding them, I may not be looking for new ICO to invest again but yes selling for profit is what we always do.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 21, 2018, 08:27:35 AM
The team can't make any control on their exchanges price as many investors will dumps their token once it hit on exchanges. The mindset of the investors will not wait until the launching of the real product as they will contented on small profits they get and invest again to other ICO. For me, being a supporters and investors we should give time to the team to release the product as this will boost the demand of the token and the price will rise above the ICO price or hit to the moon.
Activity: 928
Merit: 531
October 21, 2018, 07:45:12 AM
I agree with this opinion. lots of old but not profitable ico even just scam so that time is wasted.
Sorry i can't get a point you trying out explained. do you mean for many those Project in the past were scam? No, that's was not talking about wasted of our time, but we talking about price which makes investors their lost money.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
October 21, 2018, 07:37:49 AM
But by the way I see a signature on your profile, it proves that you are participating in a bounty program, and that proves that you still have confidence in the ICO, and hope the ICO will be succeed.
Merit: 100
October 21, 2018, 05:18:38 AM
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
October 21, 2018, 01:54:36 AM
Well lot of new ico today have suspended / pause their icos due to market uncertainty. currently is more profitable to Skip icos then buy when it hit exchange to be honest. On 10 ico that i have followed only 1 manage to stay above ico others went low as 90% below ico, and those icos has hype around it .
even some good icos are not exempted from this bear market
Activity: 928
Merit: 531
October 20, 2018, 11:48:30 PM
Sometimes we have to understand how the ICO runs from bonuses, bounties until market point stages.
art of allocation are delegated for bonuses and bounty. Price will likely not stabilize at ico's price. Unless project get interested in demand of community.
In short, So for those who've hold tokens through bonuses or bounties(not really an investor), Like take an oppotunities, hit and run, get extra then sell.
If those project are have good potential, just wait until the day.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
October 20, 2018, 10:37:27 PM
Pages:
Jump to: