Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you buying altcoins - page 51. (Read 16905 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
March 10, 2018, 03:32:53 PM
I would advise now to buy tokens SocialMedia.Market. This token will allow users to interact with Influencers globally with no limitations caused by complicated payments policies.
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
March 10, 2018, 03:21:12 PM
in my opinion, this is the right time to buy bitcoin and altcoin because we know why bitcoin and altcoin has recently dropped, that's because it is almost similar to what happened in the year 2015, which is about the news of some countries to block access or transactions with bitcoin / cryptocurency.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
March 10, 2018, 03:21:03 PM
I buy some alts, because I think, that they will growth in  nearest half year and I will earn good money from them.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
March 10, 2018, 03:17:17 PM
I buy an altcoin, and I invest in an altcoin. Return on investment altcoin will be more than BTC. Also, altcoin is much cheaper than bitcoin.
Activity: 448
March 10, 2018, 03:15:33 PM
yes i buy altcoins like Eth, xrp ,ltc etc.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
March 10, 2018, 03:14:23 PM
Interestingly we are now in a generally bear market and its time to shop alts again for massive gains for those who have the balls.
Activity: 252
March 10, 2018, 01:53:23 PM
Yeah, I really like this way of making money especially to buy cheap altcoins, thier growth can be really incredible, it's easy to make x2 or x5 for coin whos prise is 0,01 than for 5$ coin.
Activity: 262
Merit: 100
March 10, 2018, 01:53:03 PM
Depending on what amount,if a small it is better to invest in alcohols,if more and more reliable then it is ether ,riple,bitcoin.
Activity: 779
Merit: 500
March 10, 2018, 01:50:41 PM
It's really hard to recognize a good altcoin and on that new coins are being created everyday. I don't wanna get struck with a non existing pump dump coin so I don't buy any altcoin usually.

Yes, I do agree with you. With all that new coins that are coming out everyday seems not a healthy thing. Some of them will be dead in no time.
many altcoins will go dead in the future, but we still can make profits from the waves before it disappear, altcoins usually have more dump and pump than bitcoin
Because altcoin value cheaper than Bitcoin so much. Buy these altcoins at cheap price and create waves to attract the investor, this is the strategies of some people hacked API through Binance exchange recent. With Bitcoin, we need a huge amount like 10-20% to control the value of Bitcoin, but with altcoin, you can have that amount with a cheaper price ~ x10.
Activity: 275
We offer our Service
March 10, 2018, 11:24:04 AM
Yes,why not as long as you buy potential altcoins which can give you big profit in the future they are maybe cheaf for now but if the market come to it's normal cycle the coins you are holding will pump to the moon.
Activity: 420
March 10, 2018, 11:21:17 AM
No. Im not too interested to Altcoin.
I hold my asset half fot Bitcoin and half for ETH.
If i buy or sell coin, just BTC and ETH nothing else.
Cause I look Altcoin not look so good for invest.
That is my opinion.
If you agree or disagree, is back to you.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
March 10, 2018, 11:21:04 AM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.

i'm still buying altcoins even now, yesterday when the price are bleeding, i bought a lot of coins to invest, who knows today that it will be back to green again? so,don't worry to buy altcoins

I'm sure you've gained a doubling profit today. can you see now altcoin back green today. luck always comes to you.
Activity: 98
March 10, 2018, 11:16:56 AM
yes I did buy altcoin NXT at the price of 30 and I am very disappointed to have bought the NXT coins until now coin NXT no progress at all now NXT price is so bad now at 3000 price I can not do anything "at first I am very sure the price NXT will exceed 30 can not in bayagkan it turns out the price actually slipped away from my prediction.
Will NXT rise again?
Activity: 117
March 10, 2018, 11:03:42 AM
For now I didn't try to buy altcoin because I'm not a holder and a trader. I'm just an investor. Maybe if I have more time in spending crypto, I will. I will practice myself before I undergo in serious trade.
I'm also not a trader, but I invest in various cryptocurrencies. In order to buy an interesting and promising coin, it is enough to study information about it, learn about possible prospects for further development and if you see that some coin is undervalued and it has a future, then invest some of its funds in it and you will see when one or a few of the coins you select will succeed and increase your value hundreds of times, as has already happened with other coins. By the way, Dash and Litecoin once cost $0.5 for one coin, and now $600 and $200.
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
March 10, 2018, 10:25:47 AM
Well it is a good opportunity to buy altcoins, the best time is when the price is low or undervalued. The best part to know is you have many options of altcoins.
Activity: 994
Merit: 515
Get'em boys
March 10, 2018, 10:22:48 AM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.
Bitcoin is not as strong as it was when it reached 20000 dollars but this is no reason to avoid investing in altcoins

Because afaik as they will soon grow in value with time regardless of how btc performs, and its hard to resist the altcoin market as thereare good projects.

Activity: 308
Merit: 134
March 10, 2018, 10:21:39 AM
It's really hard to recognize a good altcoin and on that new coins are being created everyday. I don't wanna get struck with a non existing pump dump coin so I don't buy any altcoin usually.

Yes, I do agree with you. With all that new coins that are coming out everyday seems not a healthy thing. Some of them will be dead in no time.
many altcoins will go dead in the future, but we still can make profits from the waves before it disappear, altcoins usually have more dump and pump than bitcoin
Activity: 140
March 10, 2018, 10:19:34 AM

i'm still buying altcoins even now, yesterday when the price are bleeding, i bought a lot of coins to invest, who knows today that it will be back to green again? so,don't worry to buy altcoins
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
March 10, 2018, 10:17:53 AM

Activity: 154
March 10, 2018, 10:08:31 AM
Pages:
Jump to: