Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you buying altcoins - page 52. (Read 16905 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0
March 10, 2018, 10:06:01 AM
With the price of BTC at this level, its quite difficult for it to go double or triple and thus the investment return is rather limited.  While the price of some of altcoins are at very attractive level, I think if I  were to enter at this level , my investment return should be much  more better than that from BTC with same amount of money. I am zero in on some with good fundamental backing and also high inherent value.
Activity: 182
March 10, 2018, 09:54:04 AM
I have different altcoins in my portfolio.
Activity: 23
March 10, 2018, 09:52:22 AM
Yes, because at the same time, the prices of these altcoins coins will increase a lot. So now we were bought some altcoins coins.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
March 10, 2018, 09:45:07 AM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.
Yes, I am buying altcoin while the price is still at its lowest. I recently bought altcoins from ongoing ICOs, which I think is really promising and the platform is really innovative in terms of today's trends. My portfolio is full of high potential tokens, 2 of them are from ongoing ICOs and the others are some other alts which I am still waiting to see grow. I believe in the coins I have invested in and their volume is pretty decent and volatile, I also hold a bit if Bitcoin and Ethereum just to make sure I profit from them as well if ever they have any pump.
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
March 10, 2018, 09:42:23 AM
I buy altcoins that are sold at the IDEX And Binance. Get and idex membership token are very good coins to investment.
A few hours ago the price of GET was very low and gave a great buy opportunity

Yes I do, because I can earn enough profit in altcoins, but i dont usually use idex neither binance, i use kucoin, livecoin, and bittrex. the volume of traders are enough for me to circulate my altcoins there.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
March 10, 2018, 09:39:45 AM
Yes, I buy altcoins as long as I have enough money but recently I stop buying due to altcoins high value that I think they are now at their peak. That’s why right now I keep waiting for the day some of them will decrease price for me to be  able to take the chance to purchase some of altcoins and continue trading. But I also holding right now some altcoins as an investment that I think they have the potential to grow.
Activity: 196
March 10, 2018, 09:38:12 AM
I buy coins, now I can do it as I started closing some deals that hung from December!!! I waited for the moment when my investments returned with profit..... And now it's time to buy undervalued coins.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
March 10, 2018, 09:32:36 AM

It's easy to buy into what others say. It's also lazy and careless. Do your own research.
You just need to basically check two things. One is a good team. Two is a coin with a future/purpose. With those two, you can definitely be positive that what you have there is a good coin to invest in.

With that, go check out Multiversum. Any project can't avoid some criticisms. But I've done my own research and I am confident in the project.
Merit: 11
March 10, 2018, 09:28:31 AM
I try not to risk with the coins or tokens that just appeared, because they are not stable and can be easily disappear. I have a few alts in my wallets that are looking perspective. In bitcoin, I try not to invest and did not buy
Activity: 291
March 10, 2018, 09:26:25 AM
yes, because altcoin is more profitable than bitcoin investment (I think).
Activity: 280
March 10, 2018, 09:21:49 AM
It is dangerous to purchase altcoins now that btc is ongoing and everyone depends on it.

I think quite the contrary, it's a good time to buy altcoins when the market is red. Most of market manipulations are done by whales so that they can buy token at lower prices. So for holders this market is like a nightmare, but for traders it's a perfect time to buy.

There is a saying Buy When There's Blood in the Streets Grin Another question what to buy. I have so little faith in ICO startups. How many times token holders were left with worthless tokens instead of promised millions... In against all odds, ICO not only succeeds but also sticks to its promises I treat it as a miracle
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
March 10, 2018, 09:20:24 AM
Bitcoin is so expensive for anyone to just buy now, altcoin is still the best option for some investors like me for now. Also altcoins can grow by more percent than bitcoin.
Activity: 280
March 10, 2018, 09:13:50 AM

I think altcoin is currently very good for buyback or deposit our investment balance in cryptocurrency. especially now the market cryptocurrency is decreasing. but this is only temporary as good as we hold that to caught and buy down for new want to invest.

altcoin or bitcoin are suitable for long term especially altcoin such as eth, xrp, dash, and bitcoin are currently very trendy because they have many that support big team, and global bank.
this time it is declining but their price has occupied the normal price above. although bitcoin is experiencing price stability problems. so that's what I think about altcoin
Activity: 56
March 10, 2018, 09:09:11 AM
Purchasing a coins at crowdsale and ICO are the best way of making great return in this venture. The advantage of buying a coins at ICO is that you will buy at the discounted price.
Activity: 238
March 10, 2018, 09:00:00 AM
Yes I am buying some interesting altcoins that may be sufficient if I hold them for quite a while. It may be a risk but if the price go es up then the profit will be sufficient enough.
Activity: 378
Merit: 6
March 10, 2018, 08:53:39 AM
I have some altcoins but all of then are in the bottom now. Start to buy new when some of them grow.
March 10, 2018, 08:50:51 AM
I have never bought bitcoin. Still not enough money to buy it, because there are still a lot of family needs that needed to be met. Actually I want to buy altcoin, that is CND and BSD, and not necessarily a high price. The important thing is I can invest my money in it. The etherium has a great future, I agree - soon the course will be 40000 dollars.
Activity: 194
Toplancer.co | PreSale is LIVE | Get Your Bonus
March 10, 2018, 08:50:28 AM
Investing only in BTC may not become profitable as investing in Alt coins. Btc won't rise 2x or 5x in short period as a lot of alt's easy can do. That's main reason investing in alts. But don't skip BTC too
On the flip side alts can lose you 50-90% of value quickly too, which Bitcoin does not. It is a bit of give and take in that regard, which is why I always say you should have Bitcoin and alts in a good profile.
March 10, 2018, 08:48:36 AM
I buy altcoins that are sold at the IDEX And Binance. Get and idex membership token are very good coins to investment.
A few hours ago the price of GET was very low and gave a great buy opportunity
rpg
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
March 10, 2018, 08:44:51 AM
Investing only in BTC may not become profitable as investing in Alt coins. Btc won't rise 2x or 5x in short period as a lot of alt's easy can do. That's main reason investing in alts. But don't skip BTC too
Pages:
Jump to: