Author

Topic: Are you buying bitcoins? Why? - page 196. (Read 307735 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
March 27, 2016, 04:21:03 AM
because investing in bitcoin is very good. investment in bitcoin equally profitable as gold. with a profit margin capital very much.

Gold and bitcoin same according to me because both use to give big profit in future. As Bitcoin price so good  to buy and I will buy it.
let see for now bitcoin still one level under gold in my opinion if bitcoin still grows maybe in the future value of bitcoin more than gold.
Many people are buying Bitcoins to make later in the future some profit and that is very good, but to make profit you have to wait sometimes a really long time.
And not everyone has the patience for it and that is really bad, they should just wait for a higher value in the future.
Some people are even selling it to early because they are greedy.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
March 27, 2016, 01:34:06 AM
I buy Bitcoins sometimes when i can collect some earnings and i try to hold it, because we think the price will increase soon
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
March 27, 2016, 12:52:20 AM
I am buying bitcoins because its the best invest option in online.Also sometimes when i get bored, play poker with my bitcoins.Bitcoin is the safest investing option.I am buying my self and telling my friends to buy bitcoin as soon as possible.i hope one day bitcoin make me rich.

Bitcoin can only make you rich if you know how to play it,some lose some gain profit.
I buy bitcoin for daily uses in trading and sometimes i pay a person to do me some task that i cant do.
Activity: 742
March 27, 2016, 12:50:16 AM
First, I am buying bitcoins because of the value they have. Mining a bitcoin will take you some dollars that is. I am sure that as I buy the bitcoins now, the price may increase and thus will be able to get some profit when I do the reselling.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
Black Panther
March 27, 2016, 12:39:23 AM
At the first time, I'm not interest to buy it since last time I saw bitcoin's value quite unstable.
But since I've been with bitcoin over a year , I can see bitcoin's value getting higher than last time, so I'm no doubt to buy bitcoin for my investation just like I'm invest on gold
Activity: 518
March 27, 2016, 12:36:44 AM
because investing in bitcoin is very good. investment in bitcoin equally profitable as gold. with a profit margin capital very much.
in contrast to the movement of the gold market is very slow. bitcoin has a fairly rapid price movement. you could lose and win in the near future. certainly at greater risk in bitcoin. and the profits would be faster in bitcoin
Activity: 256
March 27, 2016, 12:07:05 AM
I am buying bitcoins because its the best invest option in online.Also sometimes when i get bored, play poker with my bitcoins.Bitcoin is the safest investing option.I am buying my self and telling my friends to buy bitcoin as soon as possible.i hope one day bitcoin make me rich.
Activity: 58
March 26, 2016, 09:52:52 PM
i buy bitcoin for investment but i use btc-e codes to secure its volatile
Activity: 98
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
March 26, 2016, 09:48:29 PM
Share with us what's your main reason for buying bitcoins?
I'm buying bitcoin guyz because if the price is low I will buy. I wait the price will increase before I sell. And then wait to again to going down the price and wait to increase. That's the main reason. Happy easter sunday
Activity: 702
Merit: 1000
★The Best Adult Video Chat Platform★
March 26, 2016, 09:43:45 PM
Share with us what's your main reason for buying bitcoins?

Bought some as an investment and tossed in cold storage with my mining earnings.  Rest I buy to spend on tips. 
Activity: 560
March 26, 2016, 08:25:46 PM
At the moment buying bitcoin is almost 100% that it will get better value over the next months,in fact you may see whales made their moove already,now they are waiting the halving.
Activity: 756
March 26, 2016, 05:38:05 PM
Always buying little bits here and there, sometimes having to sell but continue to replenish.  Why? Because Bitcoin is the future of currency and it is great to be part of it.
RBF
Activity: 212
Merit: 114
March 26, 2016, 05:28:58 PM
I'm buying Bitcoin to secure part of my money, and I'm also expecting it to rise it's value over the other currencies.
Activity: 728
EtherSphere - Social Games
March 26, 2016, 05:19:31 PM
Maybe I am daft but I tend to buy bitcoin at whatever price it is at the moment. But in the future would love to speculate with enough coins to profit with.
Thinking about profit so soon is not really being realistic, especially with bitcoin and it's volatile nature. It can be swinging high one minute and plummeting the next. But given a scenario to factor in like the halving that is coming a few months from now, I can see why people are buying up bitcoins now in anticipation of that.
Activity: 98
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
March 26, 2016, 05:12:09 PM
Maybe I am daft but I tend to buy bitcoin at whatever price it is at the moment. But in the future would love to speculate with enough coins to profit with.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
March 26, 2016, 04:19:36 PM
few days ago I ran out of bitcoin for buying something, so I do not have to play anymore bitcoin trading, after that I bought 0.1 bitcoin so I can buy a bitcoin. so I bought because I needed bitcoin  Smiley
Activity: 406
March 26, 2016, 03:37:43 PM

Gold and bitcoin same according to me because both use to give big profit in future. As Bitcoin price so good  to buy and I will buy it.

Gold is material thing it can't be compared to bitcoin. Bitcoin is virtual thing that not so stable as gold. You will never know what happen tomorrow with value.
Activity: 518
March 26, 2016, 04:51:48 AM

let see for now bitcoin still one level under gold in my opinion if bitcoin still grows maybe in the future value of bitcoin more than gold.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
March 26, 2016, 12:33:44 AM

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
March 26, 2016, 12:07:07 AM
Bitcoin is an investment coin ,currency that will allow anyone to make a easy money this years and over the years,soo buying it now may be a good moment ,till end the year i believe 600 dollars will be the new value.

Buying bitcoin to wait rising to the moon.

I am buying bitcoins because I am cool )
Jump to: