Author

Topic: Are you buying bitcoins? Why? - page 233. (Read 307735 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 507
January 06, 2016, 05:02:09 PM
This moment the bitcoin is for me a way to diversify my investments. I have to admit that I have many doubts about the future of bitcoin, but I am willing to take some risks in order to multiply my money, and in this case bitcoins could be a good alternative to raise my capital.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
January 06, 2016, 03:26:58 PM
I'm currently buying Bitcoins to exchange for other altcoins and to invest them in gambling sites and to a certain extent cloud mining.
I do keep some of the Bitcoins that I buy separate in cold storage as a savings account kinda.

I also spend some of them when I order food online or when I need to top up my call credit on Mobile Vikings (Belgian 4g provider)
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
January 06, 2016, 02:56:44 PM
As an investment, because i think the price will raise.

You are right. I too feel it is better to buy bitcoin and save it for long-term than keeping my money in bank. Because I do not trust any central banks because they may freeze my funds at any time for almost no reason. So, I feel more secure with the bitcoin savings because I can spend it anywhere in this world.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 05, 2016, 05:34:41 AM
As an investment, because i think the price will raise.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
January 05, 2016, 04:27:19 AM
I don't buy bitcoins, because im trying to earn it myself  Cheesy

I only use bitcoin to buy games, soo better if I earn it myself
At first that was also my mindset, to only earn bitcoins coz I treat it as a currency which is being paid to me in exchange of a service but eventually I just realized to buy bitcoins from my own pocket and consider it as an investment coz I believe bitcoin will be big one in the near future. I also do trading but not that much due to lack of knowledge , I'm still learning though .
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
January 05, 2016, 04:19:16 AM

I can bet, no other things can give the returns like bitcoin would give. In past bitcoin has produced the multifold of return for the investment. I strongly believe history will repeat. So I do buy bitcoin as an investment to secure my future. Why not you too save some bitcoins?

Yes, I do not see any other good investment to secure my future like after my retirement. I believe only with the bitcoin to secure my future. This is the one of the prime reason I keep on buying bitcoin every month from my regular job salary.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
January 04, 2016, 11:32:37 AM

I can bet, no other things can give the returns like bitcoin would give. In past bitcoin has produced the multifold of return for the investment. I strongly believe history will repeat. So I do buy bitcoin as an investment to secure my future. Why not you too save some bitcoins?
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
January 04, 2016, 06:43:54 AM
I don't buy bitcoins, because im trying to earn it myself  Cheesy

Hey didn't you know that you can buy coins without getting money in your own pocket. That's what Im started.

You can do exchange trading to USD with your earn btc's then do vice versa everytime the market gives you a nice show.

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
January 04, 2016, 06:40:51 AM

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
January 04, 2016, 06:38:56 AM
Well in my case, Im buying with only one goal, to take part of every advantage that market will give us everytime we are in tree shaking, price dips, roller coaster etc.

Im not prioritizing holding as I can't do that because I used my coins in some of my general purposes. So in exchange of that uninteresting act in my part, I want to take profit everytime we experienced those I mentioned above.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 04, 2016, 06:24:39 AM
I am buying them as an investment. I also spend them on some websites which accept is as payment.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 587
January 04, 2016, 03:47:02 AM
I just don't trust the economy and everyday I restate my assumptions and im glad that im getting BTC and saving it up to be ready for when the shit hits the fan. It's increasingly pointless to trust banks and states, everything is going to hell in the next 10-20 years and we'll see a nice big reset. BTC will explode by then.

Yes, to secure our wealth from the fluctuating economic conditions in many countries like Greece, Bitcoin would be the biggest alternate saving and investment option. So, to secure our future we must buy bitcoin and must save it for long term.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
January 04, 2016, 02:18:44 AM
I just don't trust the economy and everyday I restate my assumptions and im glad that im getting BTC and saving it up to be ready for when the shit hits the fan. It's increasingly pointless to trust banks and states, everything is going to hell in the next 10-20 years and we'll see a nice big reset. BTC will explode by then.

Yeah and with those banks going down it will really be a problem with so many people.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
January 02, 2016, 02:31:34 PM
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
January 02, 2016, 01:37:15 PM
Share with us what's your main reason for buying bitcoins?
i am very rarely buy bitcoin, or maybe never, because I had to use bitcoin as a payment method, because I want to be used as currency bitcoin, but there will be time for me to buy bitcoin for trading or investment possible.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
January 02, 2016, 11:43:49 AM
The more interest bitcoin has the more the price will go up because the demand will be greater.  Some people are making claim that BTC will be worth $1 million dollars one day and I disagree with that, but I agree with the rest n saying the Bitcoin will raise and the ones who have a small stock pile will be making money!!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
January 02, 2016, 08:42:41 AM
i'am buying bitcoin now because it will be a good investement for future needs
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
January 02, 2016, 08:10:35 AM
Im buying bitcoin when the price drops, then i'll wait until the price rise again and then sell it for some profit.
Otherwise, i'll buy it if i'm desperate to buy something that could only be paid by bitcoin
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
January 01, 2016, 09:29:59 PM
buying bitcoin every day and hold it until bitcoin mining reward only 5BTC  Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
January 01, 2016, 09:23:39 PM
Actually i rarely buy bitcoin to buy something. i buy bitcoin if something urgent i need. usually i earn bitcoin by free. so i don't need to buy it again.
Jump to: