Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you buying bitcoins? Why? - page 32. (Read 307735 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
December 27, 2016, 11:13:21 PM
No, i rarely buy bitcoins simple because it is really hard to do so.

Ofcourse i have them to make profit on the long term, Since i believe the prices are going to rise by a shit ton in the near future, which is bad for the people who want to buy..

i m buyn bitcoin only to reselle them in the future..i never try to hold more than 12 bitoins

just some advise, don't buy now dude, the prices are, in comparison to half a year ago, extremely high.
Instead you should wait a bit longer till it is going again, although i don't see that happening right now..

Also, if i may ask, how do you resell them and how do you keep track of what you bought them for to maitain profitable?

I agree, buy now Bitcoin little scary. But nobody knows what will happen tomorrow. And if tomorrow the price will be $ 1,000, it's good, and if the price will drop, it is possible to lose money.
Yes, there is nothing wrong in trying something. Remember that most of successful person put themselves in a risk and what did happen?, they succeed because they always try and try until they get the return. We can not earn something if we don't try it. Likewise, opportunity knocks at once.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 27, 2016, 10:52:55 AM
I am buying bitcoins because it is the one that triggered or encouraged me rather to earn money online. It is my primary source of income on internet and its easy to use, you can do whatever you want like buying online goods & stuff 
Activity: 138
December 27, 2016, 10:27:31 AM
Yep im boughtBTC for many reason..
By use btc i can buy many things especialy any things on market online that used btc for payment tools
Activity: 290
December 27, 2016, 08:16:03 AM
No, i rarely buy bitcoins simple because it is really hard to do so.

Ofcourse i have them to make profit on the long term, Since i believe the prices are going to rise by a shit ton in the near future, which is bad for the people who want to buy..

i m buyn bitcoin only to reselle them in the future..i never try to hold more than 12 bitoins

just some advise, don't buy now dude, the prices are, in comparison to half a year ago, extremely high.
Instead you should wait a bit longer till it is going again, although i don't see that happening right now..

Also, if i may ask, how do you resell them and how do you keep track of what you bought them for to maitain profitable?

I agree, buy now Bitcoin little scary. But nobody knows what will happen tomorrow. And if tomorrow the price will be $ 1,000, it's good, and if the price will drop, it is possible to lose money.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
December 26, 2016, 07:19:12 AM
due to current situation we shall keep more than 12 bitcoins for investment , the price increasing is unbelievable right now .i wish if i bought more four month ago .
Activity: 287
Merit: 251
I will buy your altcoin leave me a msg .
December 25, 2016, 06:53:49 PM
Activity: 158
December 25, 2016, 04:41:07 PM
I buy Bitcoins to save your money from inflation. Besides, I can even increase their assets when investing in Bitcoin. But now it is not the best time to buy because the Bitcoin price has risen very strongly and it is unknown what will happen tomorrow.
Activity: 392
December 24, 2016, 10:26:16 PM
i am buying and holding at the  same time. By the way i bought some burst coin. Anyone heard about it?
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
December 24, 2016, 02:42:59 PM
I usually buy bitcoins when the price of bitcoins is low. Ans with investment less i can get a lot of money back thats y bitcoin buying is so popular because of its instability.
Activity: 42
December 24, 2016, 04:27:15 AM
Currently I will buy because the price graph of bitcoin resembles the situation preceding the great price increase of 2013 a great deal. Bitcoin had recovered from the first price bubble of 2011 and stabilized. Then we saw the largest price increase to date when bitcoin increased from 13.5$ in the beginning of 2013 to an impressive high of over 1100$ in December 2013. The price development of bitcoin has repeated a similar pattern many times. That does not prove the same pattern will repeat in the future but it does increase the likelihood of it happening again. The price graph now is very similar to what it has been right before the large price increases in the past. This is quite interesting and makes me believe in buying more.
Activity: 281
December 24, 2016, 03:27:04 AM
Bitcoin is a new currency, it is different from the traditional currency, not subject to national policy constraints, and it is a very good scenario, may break many traditional economy.
Activity: 882
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 22, 2016, 11:26:20 PM
Bitcoin is too much money right now. Its better to wait for the price to go down. This upward price trend isn't going to last forever.

You're better off buying Lisk or Waves or one of the up and coming blockchain projects.
I don't think we should wait bitcoin's price yo go down as for us to buy. Expect that bitcoin will continue exceeding its price. Therefore, I advise buy bitcoin as early as possible because we don't garuntee that bitcoin will go down that much.
Activity: 121
I like boobies (o)(o)
December 22, 2016, 12:12:47 PM
Bitcoin is too much money right now. Its better to wait for the price to go down. This upward price trend isn't going to last forever.

You're better off buying Lisk or Waves or one of the up and coming blockchain projects.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
December 22, 2016, 11:04:32 AM
The only reason i buy bitcoins is to easier for online transaction between me and people.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
December 22, 2016, 09:47:20 AM
I personally won't buy any, i'll try to earn some and then exchange to USD  Cool

Maybe youll do the smart move, but what if bitcoin go up? And that instead of lets say u earned 800$ for 1 bitcoin you could earn lets say 3000 per 1 bitcoin? Its risky yes, but grater the risk is gain is also grater Cheesy .
Thats right as long as there are new investors and traders who's willing to play with btc the price will keep on rising up, we knew that new players will bring hype and adoptions really making good movement for bitcoun value we never know how much it can be but im positive that the longer we hold it the more we will gain from btc investment.
Activity: 42
December 22, 2016, 07:26:29 AM
Yes, because it's been rising and I need more so that I can sell after the new year celebrations to make some profits.
Activity: 336
December 22, 2016, 07:04:00 AM
At the beginning of my purchase bitcoin is hope it can appreciate, so I get profit. But now I intend to have been holding bitcoins, want to witness the development of bitcoin decades later.
Activity: 952
December 22, 2016, 02:33:31 AM
Im buying bitcoins because in my prediction bitcoins will be more pricey and it would be a great help specially for a student like me to support my studies and not rely on my parents for the school fees.
Activity: 406
December 22, 2016, 02:08:50 AM
Wait for the person behind the high price to buy, then their shipments chant, what to do?
Activity: 132
Merit: 103
December 22, 2016, 01:53:29 AM
I personally won't buy any, i'll try to earn some and then exchange to USD  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: