Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you buying bitcoins? Why? - page 34. (Read 307735 times)

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
November 08, 2016, 04:35:57 AM
Because the Christmas boom for buying things with Bitcoin will happen again, it happens every year Wink
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
November 08, 2016, 01:23:03 AM
I buy bitcoins if its price is between 550$-600$ because i know that bitcoin's value won't go beneath that price. And if i buy in that range i can sell it for a couple months to a higher price.
Activity: 216
Merit: 105
November 05, 2016, 09:02:38 PM
My main reason is investing. I assume that BTC will go very high anytime soon.
Activity: 448
https://saturn.black
November 05, 2016, 05:43:49 PM
Now I buy Bitcoin to in the future to sell it at a high price and earn money. I believe that the price of Bitcoin will grow and I think it is a good investment. This will ensure that my future income
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
November 05, 2016, 10:29:33 AM
At this point I'm not buying, but I had the opportunity to improve my position buying some in the last drops. Any purchase under 690 USD is probably a good buy, in my opinion.
Activity: 111
November 04, 2016, 11:49:28 AM
I'm not buying at the moment because a price is too high and fluctuate too much, so my game plan is to hold on.
So, I watch from the side what's going to happen and I'm ready to invest 'real' cash into it if the price drops to the reasonable area.

Do you thing it will drop soon? If it does, how many will you buy?

Hard to say for sure but it seems that the rumors drag the price down. I'm going to buy 10 BTC If It drop under $640 and if it drops under $600 I will buy 10-15 more.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
https://linktr.ee/crwthopia
November 04, 2016, 10:06:40 AM
I'm not buying at the moment because a price is too high and fluctuate too much, so my game plan is to hold on.
So, I watch from the side what's going to happen and I'm ready to invest 'real' cash into it if the price drops to the reasonable area.

Do you thing it will drop soon? If it does, how many will you buy?
Activity: 111
November 04, 2016, 09:10:16 AM
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
https://linktr.ee/crwthopia
November 04, 2016, 09:03:26 AM
I buy fiats then convert them to bitcoins using our wallet app. But sometimes i'm wary of the amount of BTC to USD. It may come out negative. It's basically to have something to spend or make it a starting point to earn
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
November 04, 2016, 08:39:52 AM
I'm buying bitcoins because i want invest my money into bitcoins.
Activity: 241
Tokens That Store Virtual Energy
November 04, 2016, 04:16:38 AM
I'm doing so.

- Stable currency
- Not being controlled by any government
- Can't be printed
- Can be decided its value by people (users)
- Have much more value than USD bills
and many more ...

I completely agree. cryptocurrency Bitcoin has many advantages over other currencies, which produces and controls the state.
I trust and believe in Bitcoin than Fiat. buy Bitcoin for long-term investments
Activity: 580
Merit: 502
185usd/day Money making guide check my signature!
November 03, 2016, 11:11:48 PM
I'm doing so.

- Stable currency
- Not being controlled by any government
- Can't be printed
- Can be decided its value by people (users)
- Have much more value than USD bills
and many more ...
Activity: 67
Merit: 12
Byteball: highly scalable cryptocurrency platform
November 03, 2016, 06:20:26 PM
Yeah, I'm enjoying the recent dips to buy some. I believe it's a good opportunity if you believe in the technology and that people can realize the benefits Bitcoin can bring in the coming years.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
November 01, 2016, 12:10:40 PM
At the moment I'm holding, but if I see significant drops, I will certainly consider the possibility of buying more.
nice thinking buds because bitcoin can be more on a uptrend movement even we see some downfall for sure it will make a rebound and make it much better rise up, as many adoption can be expect in the long run, so im still buying little by little and keep it until it reach my desire value.

It is wise to sell it on 750$ marked because i think it will become a peak point just like on what happened during bitcoin halving. Don't wait a signaficance drop just to sell your coin or else you be regreting yourself if you loss the oppurtunitt on selling while it is on uptrend.

I do not think that the peak point is $ 750. I am confident that the price of Bitcoin will rise even higher. so I am now investing in Bitcoin.
Activity: 837
Merit: 500
November 01, 2016, 10:48:41 AM
At the moment I'm holding, but if I see significant drops, I will certainly consider the possibility of buying more.
nice thinking buds because bitcoin can be more on a uptrend movement even we see some downfall for sure it will make a rebound and make it much better rise up, as many adoption can be expect in the long run, so im still buying little by little and keep it until it reach my desire value.

It is wise to sell it on 750$ marked because i think it will become a peak point just like on what happened during bitcoin halving. Don't wait a signaficance drop just to sell your coin or else you be regreting yourself if you loss the oppurtunitt on selling while it is on uptrend.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
November 01, 2016, 10:39:07 AM
Activity: 59
November 01, 2016, 09:52:19 AM
Activity: 350
October 21, 2016, 03:56:22 PM
I dont often buy bitcoins,but when i do buy them,i do that for gambling,but i dont need to buy more because i earn some in signature campaigns and use them in gambling but sometimes when even that is not enough for me,i used to buy more bitcoins for that,but very rarely.
Activity: 98
October 21, 2016, 03:53:13 PM
I buy every now and then but usually buy them only if I need them for something.
Activity: 108
October 21, 2016, 03:30:20 PM
not because i am earning it on internet for free witohout any investements with my hardowork
Pages:
Jump to: