Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you buying bitcoins? Why? - page 68. (Read 307735 times)

Activity: 271
Merit: 250
September 12, 2016, 03:12:12 PM
I'm buying no bitcoins due to the fact that if you buy them now you will most likely lose a lot of money.
I think its better to wait for a while and than invest it into the bitcoin, just have some patient and than buy.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
September 12, 2016, 02:58:07 PM
I have purchased a number of coins in the early years, but when the summer rate fell, I sold some, but then I was advised again to buy a couple of days and I now know that the bitcoin that I bought for $ 550, they are now worth $ 640. That is why I bought bitcoin.
thats why you should never buy too much bitcoins especially with the money you cannot afford to lose because you can never know what is going to happen with the price and you might experience a huge loss in the future because of that

to be honest i used to buy way more bitcoins than i do right now and i think that right now i benefit from it way more than i did before, because if the price drops i lose less money and i still can earn decent of a huge price grow

right now i buy bitcoins on only really rare occasions because i just dont see a reason why i should do that more often, also there are a lot of other cryptos that are worth investing your money into too
Activity: 350
September 12, 2016, 02:47:48 PM
Share with us what's your main reason for buying bitcoins?

No I'm not buying bitcoin, I always earned bitcoin and get it by simply joining in the signature campaign which has a potentials ico. and sometimes I applied bouty translation of language.

There are many people who are only earning and not buying, but to take bitcoin's price to higher level we need to invest our money in it by buying for the better future of bitcoins.

Yes we have to keep buying right now but the fact is also that we are all holding and that is not good, I'm also doing it honestly but this is that I'm scared to lose some profit  by doing something with my bitcoin right now.
Activity: 271
September 12, 2016, 02:45:30 PM
After the recent drop within the last 24 hours, the price might go back up a little
I didn't notice the price from 620+ price right now the price of bitcoin is $608 according to preev price.. i think there is other people are satisfied what is the price last past 24 hours.. thats why he sell a lot of bitcoin.. its not our lose.. the price will increase again back..

I also do not think someone is happy with the price, I hope the price is gonna rise to a higher amount very soon.
The bitcoin has a good future and I think that we just need some patient for the price of the bitcoin right now.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
September 12, 2016, 02:44:25 PM
After the recent drop within the last 24 hours, the price might go back up a little
Its a normal that the price of bitcoin will drop because many people are greedy or this is another whales out there thats why the price of bitcoin was decrease,, but i hope the price will recover again back..
Activity: 1456
Merit: 624
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
September 12, 2016, 02:36:10 PM
I didn't notice the price from 620+ price right now the price of bitcoin is $608 according to preev price.. i think there is other people are satisfied what is the price last past 24 hours.. thats why he sell a lot of bitcoin.. its not our lose.. the price will increase again back..
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
September 12, 2016, 02:25:52 PM
I buy in hopes of a rally coming so the coins that I buy today are worth more in the impending future.
Just bought some the other day over the market price and noticed a down turn today.
Let's hope it is just a minor stabilization period and it rally back to what it was just days ago.

Honestly with a $10 to $20 price decrease right after you able to buy coins is not a panicking one. All you have to do is to just extend a little bit more time since you are already in the situation where you must push for a profit.

You will just minimized the losses if ever the price still crashed after that but for me whenever Im on a loss I will just still hold those coins that I purchase prior to the crash and at the same time, using extra ammos to buy again on the said crash.
Activity: 265
September 12, 2016, 01:13:59 PM
Activity: 355
Merit: 10
September 12, 2016, 01:02:42 PM
I buy in hopes of a rally coming so the coins that I buy today are worth more in the impending future.
Just bought some the other day over the market price and noticed a down turn today.
Let's hope it is just a minor stabilization period and it rally back to what it was just days ago.

I think the price of the bitcoin will rise soon. When the US interest rate is raised, it will crash the economy, smart money will come to bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
September 11, 2016, 10:06:17 PM

We know that is not new to bitcoin. Being in an unpredictable stage is what makes it intruiging. We are all hoping for the higher price but sometimes others do sell to make money also. So I think that is the reason for a turn down.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
EtherSphere - Social Games
September 11, 2016, 07:20:54 PM
Activity: 420
September 11, 2016, 07:20:17 PM

No I'm not buying bitcoin, I always earned bitcoin and get it by simply joining in the signature campaign which has a potentials ico. and sometimes I applied bouty translation of language.

There are many people who are only earning and not buying, but to take bitcoin's price to higher level we need to invest our money in it by buying for the better future of bitcoins.
I think there are many people who go in bitcoin and he did not have the capital even then they generate free bitcoin on the way? and they do not make a purchase? I think that's not a problem right?
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1598
September 11, 2016, 07:18:55 PM
I have bought some btcs, because  I thought it would be a good investment  for the future. It is better  to invest in it now rather  than later before the value increases.

That's nice! A few days ago I've completed my first transaction (bought) since I'm using BTC. Now I'm so happy that I did it but also a little bit sad because the price now went down... Like always, when I'm buying something the price goes down. Cheesy
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
September 11, 2016, 07:15:58 PM
I have bought some btcs, because  I thought it would be a good investment  for the future. It is better  to invest in it now rather  than later before the value increases.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
September 11, 2016, 01:33:14 PM
Im nkt buying bitcoin because i can get it for free every month because of my signature campaign and i use my bitcoin to start trading buying some alternative coins to grow my bitcoin surely seeing things or helping otherz to pump coins so that it will increase the price and lastly im using it to send money online
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
September 11, 2016, 01:05:11 PM
yes, sometimes i do gambling and trading alt coins using btc..  Wink

I guess only people with extra money would prefer buying bitcoins and then gambling them because mostly people come to bitcoin to earn some more money because they need extra cash so if someone can gamble the amount he buys he probably does not need more money but already has extra money.

Maybe they are big time gamblers or high rollers and do not want to be checked by their government so they use bitcoin to gamble away their money. If they are like that, it is okay because they are making bitcoin stronger when they purchase bitcoin. It is beneficial to us, bitcoin earners.
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
September 11, 2016, 12:37:16 PM

Because I can use it in trading and I believe that it will grow in value because more and more people will be entice to use it. Many people even major investors are getting involved in bitcoin so time will come that even ordinary people that are not into technology will be curious about bitcoin because it would be an alternative payment aside from credit card and fiat so they will be curious about it. More shops will open that will accept bitcoin as payment or even bitcoin shops will open and people will be entice to use it. It's an alternative bank for people who cannot use bank yet because of some supporting documents that they can't provide whereas opening or creating a bitcoin wallet is very simple without the need of those documents.
Activity: 430
September 11, 2016, 11:41:31 AM
I buy as an investment
Activity: 262
September 11, 2016, 11:33:45 AM
I have purchased a number of coins in the early years, but when the summer rate fell, I sold some, but then I was advised again to buy a couple of days and I now know that the bitcoin that I bought for $ 550, they are now worth $ 640. That is why I bought bitcoin.
Activity: 238
September 11, 2016, 10:24:34 AM

You are right with it, just like me. Even though I really want to buy bitcoins badly but with my situation I need to set that first on the side and need to focus more on the other payments that needs to have complete attention. But hopefully when I am done with these expenditures, I am going to buy bitcoins and I will just going to do nothing but holding it.
I want to buy bitcoin in the first place to have a great future income from the fact that the price of cryptocurrency differences at times.
Pages:
Jump to: