Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you buying bitcoins? Why? - page 71. (Read 307735 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
September 09, 2016, 09:16:32 PM
I am not buying anymore  but manage to keep holding what I already  have for some period of time . Why I am holding and  not selling the answer is that the current scenario  of the economy shows  signs that this is the best thing to do at this time.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
September 09, 2016, 12:19:55 PM
Yes im buying bitcoins because they will be going up and like this i will make alot of money because im buying it relatively low now for what it can be in a few years so i think its worth it to buy them on other hand if they drop then im out of money so risky 50/50

I used to buy Bitcoin but now I am trying to earn it thru bounties and signature campaign.  I am one of the enthusiast that believes bitcoin will one day be recognized by all nation and be accepted as one of the  best currency ever created in human history.  Anyway, as i said, working to get bitcoin is a good thing since i don't have to spend money to earn or get bitcoin.

Yeah signature campaign is the best source to earn bicoins, and if you are not spending them then in future you will be holding descent amount of coins that can be invested in trading.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
September 09, 2016, 11:27:54 AM
Yes im buying bitcoins because they will be going up and like this i will make alot of money because im buying it relatively low now for what it can be in a few years so i think its worth it to buy them on other hand if they drop then im out of money so risky 50/50

I used to buy Bitcoin but now I am trying to earn it thru bounties and signature campaign.  I am one of the enthusiast that believes bitcoin will one day be recognized by all nation and be accepted as one of the  best currency ever created in human history.  Anyway, as i said, working to get bitcoin is a good thing since i don't have to spend money to earn or get bitcoin.
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
September 09, 2016, 11:23:46 AM
In my case, when I'm buying bitcoins  I just hold it and wait for the price increase or use it to buy  stuffs online or use it as payment  in service. And I think that's the reason why  people bought some of the bitcoins.
Activity: 868
September 09, 2016, 10:40:01 AM

Well risky as it goes but the profit is possible.

Buying bitcoin is really risky since price aren't predictable but we can play with those risk and eventually we can see the action we did is right.

Patience and time will tell.

Every investment has certain risks but bitcoin is a better choice to make as you have access to your investment and you can sell them anytime when you see higher price.
yeah right bitcoin is the best investment but if you are just holding your bitcoin it takes a long time before you can make a profit so if you invest in bitcoin you should use also your bitcoin like use it in trading to increase the amount.

Yes its always good to use them in trading as you can multiply your coins over a period of time and in future it will increase the number of coins which will give you higher profits.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
September 09, 2016, 10:34:11 AM

Buying bitcoin is really risky since price aren't predictable but we can play with those risk and eventually we can see the action we did is right.

Every investment has certain risks but bitcoin is a better choice to make as you have access to your investment and you can sell them anytime when you see higher price.
yeah right bitcoin is the best investment but if you are just holding your bitcoin it takes a long time before you can make a profit so if you invest in bitcoin you should use also your bitcoin like use it in trading to increase the amount.

That's why if a person wants to hold bitcoin learn to ride some large fluctuations so that they are not just extending their waiting time.

They can consider those $100 price increase to make some profits in their hold coins. They can hold on after the price went to a correction.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
September 09, 2016, 10:05:30 AM

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
September 09, 2016, 10:01:04 AM
I never buy bitcoins because the price is always to high to buy bitcoins you can better deserve them or trade with it so than you need to make more coins with trading than when you buy them and hold.
Well thats bitcoin , bitcoin is not stable the pricing is always range into 600 up to 700 dollars and thats good for us you can earn bitcoin by joining in some signature campaign use your account rank and you will get or earn weekly bitcoin so that you don't need to buy bitcoins Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
September 09, 2016, 09:58:29 AM

legendary
September 09, 2016, 09:55:08 AM

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
September 09, 2016, 09:44:19 AM
Activity: 824
Merit: 512
September 09, 2016, 09:41:17 AM

There is only one king BTC Grin
legendary
September 09, 2016, 09:37:48 AM
No I'm not buying bitcoins right now because its just not smart to buy them right now with this high price that is going right now.
Its in my eyes way better to just wait on a better price and than buy it again honestly, we just need some patient for it.
yes the current high price of bitcoin increases. but I think you can buy a bitcoin as much as you can afford.
because the movement of bitcoin prices will continue to rise. you can benefit in the future.

If you believe that price will rise in future and if you can afford to hold it for a long term then you can buy in small parts so even if price falls in coming days you still have an opportunity to buy some more.

Also if the price fails in the coming days, then just go with the risk since it's a sure thing that the price will rise in the future.

They can buy bitcoin not as a whole and just go for the amount they can afford.

If the process goes well then just add some more money.
legendary
Activity: 1008
September 09, 2016, 09:05:47 AM
No I'm not buying bitcoins right now because its just not smart to buy them right now with this high price that is going right now.
Its in my eyes way better to just wait on a better price and than buy it again honestly, we just need some patient for it.
yes the current high price of bitcoin increases. but I think you can buy a bitcoin as much as you can afford.
because the movement of bitcoin prices will continue to rise. you can benefit in the future.

If you believe that price will rise in future and if you can afford to hold it for a long term then you can buy in small parts so even if price falls in coming days you still have an opportunity to buy some more.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
September 09, 2016, 09:00:29 AM
legendary
September 09, 2016, 08:55:29 AM

Well people have diffrent view on the price if they will consider it as high or low.

But you know let's just wait for some trend that will start up by those whales and let's hope that the current price today will be considered as low price again.
Activity: 840
September 09, 2016, 08:53:06 AM

Yes current price is bit higher to make an investment in bitcoins and especially if you are looking for short term profits, as price may go down in coming days, so its better to wait for few more days for price drop.
Activity: 280
Merit: 253
September 09, 2016, 08:35:03 AM
i also am not able to buy right now, but i would if i could. since i think the price is good and raising again. of course it depends on the time span you looking at, but longterm this price is fair since i rather see it going up than down. but as always with bitcoin we never know and will see.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
September 09, 2016, 03:34:39 AM
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
September 09, 2016, 03:24:44 AM
I keep my bitcoins because i hope they'll increase in price in the future...

You don't have to worry about it dude, Your waiting decision about into bitcoin was a right choice. Just maintain your patience into it. while waiting try to join in the signature campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: