Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you holding a bag of useless illiquid tokens? Like I do? - page 2. (Read 1207 times)

Activity: 438
Merit: 100
I am holding a bag of useless illiquid tokens. So do millions of other people in our community. We must do something about it! So I decided to Pick up the gauntlet. I’m having meetings with projects leaders, big companies, and trading platform, trying to find the best solution for all of us. Would love to hear your situation, thoughts, and ideas.
I had a lot of coin came from bounty before well I can't do anything with the price of that token it was for you to accept that the project is failed or don't have good value, even if you do such things then you will never change that the project is failed they need enough investors and good project to became successful.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
If the coin has no utility it will have no value. We have hundreds of projects with no active development and their value is near to zero. The market will clear up all these shitcoins.

Activity: 505
I am holding a bag of useless illiquid tokens. So do millions of other people in our community. We must do something about it! So I decided to Pick up the gauntlet. I’m having meetings with projects leaders, big companies, and trading platform, trying to find the best solution for all of us. Would love to hear your situation, thoughts, and ideas.

Lets face it. That's the reality of it - that not all projects will be successful. Circumstances like these were inevitable and i think there is really nothing we can do about it.
I, for one do have some tokens that are still not listed in exchanges which i acquired from bounty campaigns way way back. And if i am to base my analysis about those tokens from the projects telegram group chat, i believe that those tokens were already very much pointless. I just can't help but feel miserable and with thoughts that i've just wasted a lot of my precious time. But then again, looks like that you, OP have a plan. Although it may seem futile, but i will still give you the benefit of the doubt. May your plans and effort do yield us, holders of worthless tokens, some miracles in the end.
Activity: 812
Merit: 102
I think that each of us collected a few dozen worthless coins. That's normal. I kind of heard about what the platform, where can be sell all useless coin for symbolic price. So there is a way to get rid of them.
Activity: 238
send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost
 Grin I guess every investor of cryptocurrencies might have bought a cryptocurrency which have turned useless in his/her portfolio. That i would say it's a lesson we have all picked from the previous years. Hopefully, if the crypto market rises again we would not hurriedly invest into any cryptocurrencies without doing researching about the project.
Activity: 94
Merit: 19

I think that when most of us decided to trust a project and invest capital in it, we were always convinced of the great future that ICO would have, since they offered us an endless number of advantages for which it would be worth investing in that token.

Therefore, going out to ask project leaders and people involved in the business will not give another result other than hearing the same arguments as before to invest in this or that project, so it seems banal to try to find an exit to the problem of the failed ICOs in that way.
Activity: 672
I also have loads of worthless tokens I got from airdrops I did in late 2018. The tokens are just there in the wallet and they are of no use.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I can't imagine what to do with these shit and worthless coins in my wallet, I decided to just let be in my wallet maybe one day it will become useful no can really tell.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Best idea is to cut the meeting or make it short and then back to your wallet weed out the trash and shitcoins and find a reasonable not very fair price which you should be expecting and sell your coins and tokens I really doubt there will be anything that can be done most of those devs for the coins are either gone or cannot be found Project is dead thats just it Sell to reduce to much loss
Activity: 574
Cryptocurrency is a very peculiar currency. The cost of tokens in most cases increases only with the development of the project, which served as the idea for the release of tokens. These projects can develop a very long time. Therefore, we correctly do that we keep our tokens for years. Some of them are able to give much greater profit over time than many famous coins.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
who don't hold bags of illiquid tokens? But I thought you would puffer a better solution than what you just said.it makes no sense at all, having a meeting with who? Lol how does that help?
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
You still can not decide anything about this, with whom you would not have met, because the viability of tokens does not depend on your decisions. Yes, we practically all keep a lot of tokens earned in the bounty campaigns of ICO or bought as investors. The fact is that we cannot now say for sure which of them can be considered promising and which are useless. Many projects have been working on the creation of the finished product for years. There are cases when tokens begin to grow significantly in price only after a few years. Therefore, if teams still continue to work on their projects, we continue to hope that the value of their tokens will grow sometime.
Activity: 46
Merit: 4
If you are holding a tons of bag of useless illiquid tokens you can go to exchange it into a coin and so that your useless token may have a kind of useful to you. Just like for example investing it or selling your token, or investing it to some crypto gaming website or blockchain gaming website in order to your token may have a kind of useful to you. Investing it to be a key to play some games and earn profit by winning and just playing some blockchain games. If you really want to earn or cut the losses you've getting you can play some games in order to earn more money, but you must need to gain some knowledge in order to play some gambling or games in cryptocurrency so that you can really be able to gain some profit.
Oh, you think when we say useless token, it will be about very low price or umped price, those ones, we can still try our luck and see if we can sell it and use it to buy a better coin provided they will still get buyers, just like I have exchanged some of my useless coins with little value to Binance by swapping it.

There are some coins that you cannot even do anything with, they have become so useless that how many years have they been in the market now, yet they refuse to enter exchange. What can you do with such coin, nothing but to just keep them there as decoration, hoping that one day, magic will happen and mistakenly put them on an exchange.
LOL you're right. We can just praying for a new listing and a big news. But's it's just pray tells.
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
If you are holding a tons of bag of useless illiquid tokens you can go to exchange it into a coin and so that your useless token may have a kind of useful to you. Just like for example investing it or selling your token, or investing it to some crypto gaming website or blockchain gaming website in order to your token may have a kind of useful to you. Investing it to be a key to play some games and earn profit by winning and just playing some blockchain games. If you really want to earn or cut the losses you've getting you can play some games in order to earn more money, but you must need to gain some knowledge in order to play some gambling or games in cryptocurrency so that you can really be able to gain some profit.
Oh, you think when we say useless token, it will be about very low price or umped price, those ones, we can still try our luck and see if we can sell it and use it to buy a better coin provided they will still get buyers, just like I have exchanged some of my useless coins with little value to Binance by swapping it.

There are some coins that you cannot even do anything with, they have become so useless that how many years have they been in the market now, yet they refuse to enter exchange. What can you do with such coin, nothing but to just keep them there as decoration, hoping that one day, magic will happen and mistakenly put them on an exchange.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
well I have also holding a useless coin in my wallet, these was from shitty airdrops and the scammy bounties. I've learned my lessons we should not just joining bounties we should research the ICO first if it is legit.
We have trouble finding the wallets that are not shitcoins. I do not think they are going to create any difficulty in our business unless shitcoins are released in bad faith. But, it is your own decision to keep or not.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
well I have also holding a useless coin in my wallet, these was from shitty airdrops and the scammy bounties. I've learned my lessons we should not just joining bounties we should research the ICO first if it is legit.
Activity: 560
My cryptowallets are full of bounty tokens that have never been traded anywhere,not even at Eherdelta (( I don't really know what to do with them ,if anybody wants to buy some exotic coins - PM me,maybe I have got what you need.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1169
My Ethereum wallet is filled with many useless tokens obtained from bounty and airdrops.
Many of them have never traded on the exchanges, and I think they never will.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
Yeah, I am. Some of these alleged worthless coins are in ERC while some are in their own private wallets. Some have dumped with soft scam and scarpered to safety while others are promising to be listed. It's been months and failed promise after promise. It's only on hope I wait, believing something can still happen and the coins get listed. This is sadly discouraging. Some of these failed projects where from bounties here while others were airdrops from other sites.
Pages:
Jump to: