Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you holding a bag of useless illiquid tokens? Like I do? - page 3. (Read 1207 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
Yes i have millions of worth less tokens that cannot be sold and will have no value in future because the developer has already abandoned bthe project. Well i don't think we can do anything if the project is already been abandoned even if they tried to revive it people already lost trust on it.
Oh sorry for your loss. You can’t do anything on this so better not to sell them. Though nobody would buy them as you yourself saying this project has been abandoned. But you know what, this is volatile market, May the team just stopped the project due to some loss. And in near future, they found it profitable and they ignite it again. This would let you to earn money. Don’t lose hope.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I am holding a bag of useless illiquid tokens. So do millions of other people in our community. We must do something about it! So I decided to Pick up the gauntlet. I’m having meetings with projects leaders, big companies, and trading platform, trying to find the best solution for all of us. Would love to hear your situation, thoughts, and ideas.
I don't believe there is any reason to raise false any  hope here as far as those useless tokens is concerned they are gone forever in fact the project owners might have given up  and abandoned  those projects thus there isn't any remedy to it.
Personally I feel if there is any way out to sell those shitcoins in my MEW wallets I would have taken such step however this is why Its very important to be selective in bounty hunting or ICOs investment, however this is clarion call to every cryptos enthusiast to make thorough research on any token before investing on it or promoting it.
Activity: 57
Merit: 6
If you are bag holding tokens that you cant sell then its unlucky but there is nothing you can do about it. Either wait and hope that when the bull market returns you will be able to clear them or just forget about it and make wiser investments in the future.
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
I am holding a bag of useless illiquid tokens. So do millions of other people in our community. We must do something about it! So I decided to Pick up the gauntlet. I’m having meetings with projects leaders, big companies, and trading platform, trying to find the best solution for all of us. Would love to hear your situation, thoughts, and ideas.
Many people are in this category I for one I'm here too. The only way out is to hpe projects we hold follow their rodmap and develop rapidly by so doing utility keeps being created and tokens becomes valuable in future.
Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
I feel embarrassed to say this, in fact 2018 year I have hold some coin but now I see 75% not values in crypto market.
Here are my biggest failures and this loss currency has identified me a lot.
Moreover, I do not want to invest in any type of ico anymore ecause it damaged me a lot.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
I have also a bag full of coins that are worthless at this point of time. I chose to say these coins worthless instead of useless. Because I do not understand what makes a coin useful. I think in cryptocurrency world at least at this point of time, a coin will become useful when its price increases. I have been holding these coins in the hope that these coins will increase in price once and they become useful. But it is up to me how long can I hold them.

I have not 10 but even 20 bags! Okay to be fair,,, actual bags I bought are just a few, coins I believed in but failed in a big way. I have some regrets but not too much because my major investments are still Bitcoin, Litecoin Monero, which I am all okay with.

But on ETH and WAVES I have so many bags of free coins and airdrop tokens I never even knew existed.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
Well from the start of year 2018 some of the token are really affected from the very huge dip. And i think the token that i hold is start with a very good price until its drop down since it was really affected from the market condition last year 2018 i believe that the price of so many token are drop almost 85% of the starting price when it was first listed on exchanger, and i believe that soon it well maybe rise depending on crypto market.
Activity: 714
Merit: 287
It would be good if an exchanger appeared, in which it would be possible to exchange the tokens of the disappeared projects, which did not reach the listing, for a minimal cost.
Activity: 625
Merit: 100

Let them create this damn platform for processing all this garbage in our wallets. I'm sure half of these coins will be thrown there for $ 1. Lish would not have crammed into a wallet. However, here it is necessary to talk only with the developers. Push them to develop and do not skimp on new exchanges.
Activity: 504
Previously, I also had a lot of useless coins,but then I poured everything into several promising coins(as it seems to me),well,also I try to trade these coins now to increase their number and hope to get a good profit in the future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
I wonder what kind of solution will fix shitcoins that are untradeable ,I'm holding some useless tokens aswell in my wallet since I can't trade them due to no liquidity of listed exchange or not even listed
Activity: 966
Harmony for One and All
All that useless tokens in our wallet reminds us we have a bad decision and we should try to avoid it in future. May be, if projects which launch that tokens will create some useful projects which they collected money for, that coin will rise again. Until then they worthless. Why big companies, and trading platform have to do something about this? Investing in crypto we always have a high risk to stay with bunch of useless tokens.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
COVIR.IO
I did not bought useless illiquid tokens, but i got a lot of them through airdrops and bounties. My plan is to wait and be patient with them, maybe some of them will succeed at the end.
I did not buy any useless tokens either. But I am hoping one day, they all comes to life as I have also get them from airdrops and bounty. I realized that bounty today is not as profitable as before because tokens released and paid to hunters are turning out to be scammed. It is a waste of effort and time joining if you found out later it is a scam anyway.

Same with me,  I got my useless token mostly from airdop. Some bounty reward have a value but its very low. But when buying token or coin with our real money, its better choose solid coin or top 100 in coinmarketcap because most of it have big liquidity and good developers team with good project
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
I did not bought useless illiquid tokens, but i got a lot of them through airdrops and bounties. My plan is to wait and be patient with them, maybe some of them will succeed at the end.
I did not buy any useless tokens either. But I am hoping one day, they all comes to life as I have also get them from airdrops and bounty. I realized that bounty today is not as profitable as before because tokens released and paid to hunters are turning out to be scammed. It is a waste of effort and time joining if you found out later it is a scam anyway.
Activity: 276
Merit: 1
I have also a bag full of coins that are worthless at this point of time. I chose to say these coins worthless instead of useless. Because I do not understand what makes a coin useful. I think in cryptocurrency world at least at this point of time, a coin will become useful when its price increases. I have been holding these coins in the hope that these coins will increase in price once and they become useful. But it is up to me how long can I hold them.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
Yes I'm holding a bunch of these shitcoins. Some coins have not got listed on the exchanges at all and some are trading at a very low price than their ICO price. These coins will never grow and it's just a dust in my wallet.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
About 70% of people in the crypto ecosystem both investors and bounty hunters have shitcoins/ useless tokens in their wallets which in 100 years will still remain a useless cryptocurrency. I just wished I can exchange all the ones I have for a dollar or cents  Huh Huh Huh Sad Sad. They are just occupying  space in my wallet and have no specific purpose in the crypto space.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
Even if you talk with big companies ot another people interested to buy, they will not buy a useless token because there is no development, and yes most of us have tokens on our Ethereum address which value nothing and also not worth burning them because the cost of gas, they will stay there forever.
Nothing can be expected on useless tokens? if the number of investors is very small. and there's no benefit for you if you hold the token for too long. The token will definitely end in worthless for a long time. if there is still a chance to sell then sell it, if you already know it's useless tokens, don't buy it!
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
I think there are a lot of bounty hunters and airdrop users here that have been collecting tokens for quite a while but now they are worth absolutely 0. I've been expecting some coins to not become successful but probably over 90% of the coins I've collected over the time are worthless now and even that 10% is worth very little. I think the right decision is selling your coins immediately after you get them instead of hodling and losing all.
Indeed, bounty hunters and users have accumulated tokens for a long time and hope that it will be listed and bring them more profits but over time, profits and listings still don't appear, all are just lower values and almost negligible, that is really a very depressing thing. So, the strategy right now is as you say, sell as soon as possible, but I think it's best to wait for a nice price, instead of selling immediately, a little patience is still the right thing to do
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Yes, I am holding useless tokens as well, because I truly believe that there are no useless tokens. Sooner or later, they are going to raise, so just keep them and relax. Once they will show a positive price movement, you will be happy.
Pages:
Jump to: