Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you holding EOS? - page 36. (Read 30785 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
November 17, 2018, 02:16:25 PM
EOS is one of the best coins at the moment that is the main reason of why i am holding a bunch of them hoping to see the price skyrocketing, and i am confident in that it will happen sooner or later
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
November 17, 2018, 02:08:34 PM
EOS has raised billions of dollars in funding, and enthusiasm is not far behind previous blockchain and virtual currency technologies. However, because the main EOS network is not currently launched, it's just a trend, so it's important to know whether EOS can achieve the desired effect or whether EOS will be online.
Activity: 35
November 17, 2018, 02:08:25 PM
Hold becomes not as profitable as before, as the market strategy has changed and the market has become difficult to understand, I honestly can not still understand what news or situations the market is moving in. Now, every trader can say this.
Activity: 392
November 17, 2018, 02:07:22 PM
I have plans to buy EOS coin going by it rapid growth, a coin that was lunched in 2017, and has been on the news with good market volume and coin marketcap at $4115000000 USD is a good investment opportunity.
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
November 17, 2018, 01:50:50 PM
I think that we should not even talk about buying this cryptocurrency. It seems to me that EOS is hopeless and meaningless, I do not see any sense to hold this cryptocurrency
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
November 17, 2018, 01:33:34 PM
I sold everything that I had before, now I think that probably the best time to invest, because now such low prices for altcoins as before, probably all the same, something better will happen only in 2020.
I also sold everything I had when the price went up a few months ago and I want to buy back for my investment but I am still waiting for a better moment now I will not buy now.
I think there will still be more decreases in the market and at that time is a good time to buy again.
Activity: 448
November 17, 2018, 12:55:24 PM
I sold everything that I had before, now I think that probably the best time to invest, because now such low prices for altcoins as before, probably all the same, something better will happen only in 2020.
Activity: 12
November 17, 2018, 12:50:33 PM
For quite some time now, EOS has proven to be a coin with great potentials. It is still performing well. I also intend investing into it. It is a coin with long term ability. As a matter of fact i noticed it has not disappointed its investors.
Activity: 322
November 17, 2018, 12:45:47 PM
Well I think for now, eth still maintains the leading network and it cannot be compare with any other network until they reach the level of eth, eth over the years has been tested and trusted, EOS is good but let's see how they will do in the future.
Activity: 462
November 17, 2018, 12:38:11 PM
EOS is definitely one of the most promising altcoin in the market of cryptocurrency. The hypothesis is however different from reality, EOS is yet to cross any major milestone of the development and it  can therefore not compare with ethereum platform that is doing wonderfully well in it's cache area!
Activity: 131
Merit: 6
November 17, 2018, 11:39:25 AM
EOS is a new block chain architecture introduced by the software http://EOS.IO, which aims to realize the performance extension of distributed applications. Notice that it is not like COINS and etheric fang is money, but on http://EOS.IO tokens issued on a software project, known as block chain 3.0 (from the network), solely on the rules of the development and direction of the above, we can know the grand goal of the EOS, the etheric lane has been very successful from virtual currency to a variety of applications, but also the basis of limited to 2.0, and EOS is in the etheric lane 3.0 model developed on the basis of block chain, what is block chain 3.0? The simple idea is to apply the block chain technology to any field in our reality, which is the practical application of block chain 3.0 in reality.

If the EOS can actually implement the application of block chain 3.0, it is highly likely that the powerful EOS will surpass ETH's value in the future. There are also reports that EOS has raised billions of dollars in funding, and that enthusiasm is not far behind any of the previous blockchain technology and virtual currency. However, since the current EOS main network has not been launched, it is only a trend, so it is necessary to know whether the EOS can achieve the desired effect or whether the EOS will be online.

At present, it seems that EOS can surpass ETH, and if it does operate according to the block chain 3.0 mode, I think it is very likely. However, the hypothesis and the practical application are two different things, so it is only after the EOS is fully implemented that the results can be obtained.

Yes, i am holding EOS now, and i believe that EOS will be on the top 10 or top 5 soon, because this coin is a promising and it will pump hard sooner or later. Platform of EOS is one of the unique platform and i am forwarding to it.
Activity: 392
November 17, 2018, 11:35:28 AM
I think it's too early to buy eos, because we can once again fall , I think a great area to buy 3-4 dollars, and of course I will keep it then the next 2-3 years!
Activity: 281
Futurov
November 17, 2018, 10:45:39 AM
As of the moment I am not holding EOS but seeing how this altcoins grows faster, I would probably holding and invest in this altcoin because I am seeing lot of potential to this coin which will definitely give me a much better profit.
Activity: 420
November 17, 2018, 10:35:46 AM
Of course I keep eos , for me it is a great investment for the next 2-3 years , especially this coin is considered the best investment in this period!
Activity: 854
November 17, 2018, 10:14:54 AM
I think many crypto investors have already realized the value of EOS coin and the technology it brings and started purchasing at a cheap price.
I have already holding EOS for months and now waiting for more developments which could eventually surpass any other coins such as ETH.
Activity: 135
https://darbfinance.com/
November 17, 2018, 09:54:37 AM
yes I hold EOS. I see on the website EOS has a strategy and good technology and a devteam that is solid and reliable. I am sure Eos Project is good and will give profit .and the proof of the price of EOS is quite stable.
Activity: 294
November 17, 2018, 09:30:39 AM
I think that EOS will be well purchased while it is cheap. I think next year more expensive, for sure.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
November 17, 2018, 09:27:24 AM
I haven't save EOS for this time, because many Investment are I did of some altcoins doesn't have profitable, it all because market situation. But to see the development EOS are promising, at least I have a planning for the future.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
November 17, 2018, 03:37:07 AM
i think most of people still dont know how to create wallet eos.
if you know, you still have chance to make big profit from arbit.
you will know later,what i mean after you create the wallet  Wink
Activity: 364
The Exchange for EOS Community
November 17, 2018, 03:21:13 AM
I do not hold the EOS, because I really did not expect much in this coin, I was expecting a lot of BCI and XRP coin, these are the two coin potential that I believe will make me profitable.
Pages:
Jump to: