Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you holding EOS? - page 34. (Read 30785 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 27, 2018, 12:08:27 AM
On the ICO websites we can see ratings from various trackers, all with high scores. I checked on the sites, the score is really that. But can it be trusted?
Of course, ratings are sold, and on that they earn.
It's unrealistic to buy ratings on all listings, there are more than 100 of them. And popular projects are analyzed by almost all top experts. It is enough to see one negative report to understand everything.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 27, 2018, 12:01:40 AM
On the ICO websites we can see ratings from various trackers, all with high scores. I checked on the sites, the score is really that. But can it be trusted?
Of course, ratings are sold, and on that they earn.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
November 26, 2018, 05:56:05 PM
Yes, I've been holding EOS investment for more than 3 months already but it's sad because it drops rapidly which cause of losing my investment capital but i believe that i can still recover all those loses once the market will rise.
Activity: 490
November 26, 2018, 04:36:58 PM
Bought another couple of hundred days at $ 3.40 per coin. This is a great price. I will keep as much as I can in this coin, it will still manifest itself.
Activity: 276
November 26, 2018, 03:55:14 PM
I trade on EOS every day. I like this coin and I would like to wish her good luck. Perhaps it is worth buying it for future use and stop selling it. It has grown well in price since the beginning of the year in relation to ETH.
Activity: 448
November 26, 2018, 03:51:21 PM
EOS plans to offer an easy way to project "ports" from ETH to EOS. The promise of current scalability and frictionless transitions can make hunting projects from giant blockchain easy.

EOS is completing a one-year ICO where they collect about $ 2 billion in ETH. Not only is this a ton of money, but it also gives Block.one (the company behind EOS) a huge power over the ETH market.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 26, 2018, 03:14:49 PM
Well, not yet. I am thinking on investing on different platform and EOS is at the top of my lift. However, I need to do some research first because I am basing my list on the platform's popularity. Also, with the main coins going down (ETH & Bitcoin), a lot of people will look for other form of investment, EOS could be the answer for that. Maybe EOS can help us recover what we have lost.
Activity: 392
November 26, 2018, 03:07:42 PM
Yes, smart contract has been a good features of EOS which give new start up projects opportunity to lunch their projects on its platform just like Etheruem. It does also demonstrate Dapp technology, and i believe EOS has the potential to surpass Etheruem in the future based on it's brilliant features.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
November 23, 2018, 04:59:11 PM
personally Right now I m accumulating some useful erc 20 coin but i think eos is a good coin and good blockchain to hold maybe I'm wrong not buying it right now we will see in the future
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
November 23, 2018, 11:18:27 AM
That's right because besides I hold bitcoin and ethereum I also hold EOS because this coin has good potential that will make me able to get big profits later
Activity: 490
November 23, 2018, 11:09:43 AM
not yet, but I am going to buy it for 2 $, so now I just waiting for bigger decline to get higher potential ROI.
It is about money management.
Activity: 434
November 23, 2018, 11:07:06 AM
I think EOS is very stable, if now the price down you should buy. if seen from static sales, EOS much demand and maybe EOS prices will be stable until long.

You can easily say that EOS is good just by looking how they organize things and the advertising platform that they use. It is really impacting the investors eyes if the ICO is too much organized and I think it is the key of EOS to achieve what it is now.
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
November 23, 2018, 11:05:37 AM
EOS is very promising platform. 3000 transactions per second, zero commissions, strong community. yes, I hold some EOS coins.
Activity: 411
Merit: 21
November 23, 2018, 11:00:04 AM

You must be waiting for the price to dip more, I can understand that as we all do want to bargain. ITs true EOS must be the closest competitor of ETH in the coming years. I'd like post this image here for everyone to see that the ecosystem of EOS is getting stronger and had multiplied in a short period of time.

Regarding your image, I would also post a very interesting state about EOS Dapps: The EOS ecosystem has performed very well in Q3 -- 70 active dapps within 4 months, and transaction volume of over 60,000,000 EOS for a 4-month-old blockchain.

Source: Q3 Dapp Market Report by Dapp.com
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
November 20, 2018, 03:53:07 AM
EOS has the same potential as good and great chance to become like the ethereum. EOS holding for long term investment will be highly recommended look at the development of the platform and also the better. slowly it will become a new trend for investments in addition to ethereum and also ripple.
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
November 20, 2018, 03:47:43 AM
from all the information about EOS, I see that in the future Eos will become one of the most important coins in the future and will even pass Ethereum. EOS is currently calculated in cryptocurrency because of price stability and very attractive features. make sure if you have eos coins to hold it in the next few months.
Activity: 532
November 20, 2018, 03:41:33 AM
I am not holding EOS right now, just hold some ethereum but have worried about price drop to $150, every time check more drop of bitcoin and altcoin price every time, maybe I have sell it before have lower price.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 20, 2018, 03:33:08 AM
EOS is a new block chain architecture introduced by the software http://EOS.IO, which aims to realize the performance extension of distributed applications. Notice that it is not like COINS and etheric fang is money, but on http://EOS.IO tokens issued on a software project, known as block chain 3.0 (from the network), solely on the rules of the development and direction of the above, we can know the grand goal of the EOS, the etheric lane has been very successful from virtual currency to a variety of applications, but also the basis of limited to 2.0, and EOS is in the etheric lane 3.0 model developed on the basis of block chain, what is block chain 3.0? The simple idea is to apply the block chain technology to any field in our reality, which is the practical application of block chain 3.0 in reality.

If the EOS can actually implement the application of block chain 3.0, it is highly likely that the powerful EOS will surpass ETH's value in the future. There are also reports that EOS has raised billions of dollars in funding, and that enthusiasm is not far behind any of the previous blockchain technology and virtual currency. However, since the current EOS main network has not been launched, it is only a trend, so it is necessary to know whether the EOS can achieve the desired effect or whether the EOS will be online.

At present, it seems that EOS can surpass ETH, and if it does operate according to the block chain 3.0 mode, I think it is very likely. However, the hypothesis and the practical application are two different things, so it is only after the EOS is fully implemented that the results can be obtained.
I am not yet holding this coin but I know this coin is very stable and has good potential in the future. I plan to invest in this coins because it is very active and has an active community. I wan to buy for EOS and hold for the good future.
Activity: 48
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 20, 2018, 03:30:58 AM
EOS  are very good and it has very good project and only by them I think that EOS are going to increase and i have very hope on those aat least with them to make something.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
November 20, 2018, 03:28:25 AM
Yes, EOS is the most promising coins now. EOS can surplus ETH soon. At present, I am not holding any EOS, recently i have created EOS wallet. So i have intention to hold it in the next few days.

You must be waiting for the price to dip more, I can understand that as we all do want to bargain. ITs true EOS must be the closest competitor of ETH in the coming years. I'd like post this image here for everyone to see that the ecosystem of EOS is getting stronger and had multiplied in a short period of time.

Also, you might miss something out if you wait a little longer because EOSEX.com is going to airdrop tokens for the EOS holders.

Pages:
Jump to: