Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you holding EOS? - page 43. (Read 30785 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 09, 2018, 12:26:14 PM
I have a few coins of EOS, but frankly speaking think that as well as all other coins they are useless at the moment. The price only falls or costs on one place.
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
October 09, 2018, 12:24:08 PM
to  tell   the   truth   i  don t  like  very  much  EOS   but  this  topic  seems  very  interesting  and from  now  on  i  started to  think  different  and maybe  not but definitely  start to  invest  in  EOS because of its potential.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
October 09, 2018, 12:21:17 PM
No, I don't hold EOS, but I think that this coin is worth holding, because they team of EOS is very experienced and they know what they are doing!
Activity: 476
https://beta.afce.io/#/
October 09, 2018, 12:17:11 PM
Yes I'm belive in eos coin and I have good quantity of eos coins and I'm sure it will be go with good price and I'm belive on it.
Activity: 182
October 09, 2018, 09:58:26 AM
EOS is a new block chain architecture introduced by the software http://EOS.IO, which aims to realize the performance extension of distributed applications. Notice that it is not like COINS and etheric fang is money, but on http://EOS.IO tokens issued on a software project, known as block chain 3.0 (from the network), solely on the rules of the development and direction of the above, we can know the grand goal of the EOS, the etheric lane has been very successful from virtual currency to a variety of applications, but also the basis of limited to 2.0, and EOS is in the etheric lane 3.0 model developed on the basis of block chain, what is block chain 3.0? The simple idea is to apply the block chain technology to any field in our reality, which is the practical application of block chain 3.0 in reality.

If the EOS can actually implement the application of block chain 3.0, it is highly likely that the powerful EOS will surpass ETH's value in the future. There are also reports that EOS has raised billions of dollars in funding, and that enthusiasm is not far behind any of the previous blockchain technology and virtual currency. However, since the current EOS main network has not been launched, it is only a trend, so it is necessary to know whether the EOS can achieve the desired effect or whether the EOS will be online.

At present, it seems that EOS can surpass ETH, and if it does operate according to the block chain 3.0 mode, I think it is very likely. However, the hypothesis and the practical application are two different things, so it is only after the EOS is fully implemented that the results can be obtained.

Yes, I am one of those people who believe in the potential and further development of EOS. Now the purchase of EOS coins will be a really profitable solution for ambitious investors. After all, now the prices of coins remain quite low, and from next year they may become more expensive
Activity: 232
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
October 09, 2018, 09:02:56 AM
No, I do not hold this cryptocurrency. But I have been thinking about it for a long time. Not once heard that one of the worthy options. So, what else will I look at and decide.
I don't have EOS, but I consider coins to buy and at the moment this coin for me in priority. Maybe I'll buy it , but while I'm waiting to rate for the purchase was the best. And so I prefer ETH and BTC because they're the two most famous cryptocurrency.
Activity: 168
October 09, 2018, 09:00:47 AM
No, I do not hold this cryptocurrency. But I have been thinking about it for a long time. Not once heard that one of the worthy options. So, what else will I look at and decide.
Activity: 368
Merit: 25
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
October 09, 2018, 08:54:23 AM
I thing all blockchain related projects whether it is ETH, EOS, XLM, ZIL, NEM, NEO etc one must have them worth $100 each in their portfolio to make it stonger. EOS is one of the controversial blockchain project of 2018 due to its failed mainnet launch because of theif software glitches & governance system with 21 Block Producer only. EOS is again in news due to its controversial collusion with Huobi Huobi on Alleged EOS ‘Mutual Voting’ Scandal: ‘No Financial Contracts Involved’, I am confident they will tackle this incident also and become powerful blockchain project in future.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
October 09, 2018, 07:56:39 AM
I never read about EOS and its technology behind. The project grow and attracted interest very fast I thought it will lose it the same way. Seems that it is here to stay and with a healthy community behind it may be sure to reach higher in the CMC ladder.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 09, 2018, 07:54:53 AM
The best strength of EOS is the people behind it. Though being new, it is backed by popular figures in technology and a active team of researchers.
It has achieve more in just a year what other of it's alternatives are trying to achieve for years, namely NEO and NEM. And is much better than it's mother Ethereum in all ways.

Actually all coins has unique features. We cannot really identify what is best or worst. But we can see the people who are bwhind it as a great foundation just like what is above stated, people who give trust and offer everything are the reason why it is going smoothly. But then we cannot really remove the fact that people still believes in ethreum.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
October 09, 2018, 07:51:02 AM
EOS is a new block chain architecture introduced by the software http://EOS.IO, which aims to realize the performance extension of distributed applications. Notice that it is not like COINS and etheric fang is money, but on http://EOS.IO tokens issued on a software project, known as block chain 3.0 (from the network), solely on the rules of the development and direction of the above, we can know the grand goal of the EOS, the etheric lane has been very successful from virtual currency to a variety of applications, but also the basis of limited to 2.0, and EOS is in the etheric lane 3.0 model developed on the basis of block chain, what is block chain 3.0? The simple idea is to apply the block chain technology to any field in our reality, which is the practical application of block chain 3.0 in reality.

If the EOS can actually implement the application of block chain 3.0, it is highly likely that the powerful EOS will surpass ETH's value in the future. There are also reports that EOS has raised billions of dollars in funding, and that enthusiasm is not far behind any of the previous blockchain technology and virtual currency. However, since the current EOS main network has not been launched, it is only a trend, so it is necessary to know whether the EOS can achieve the desired effect or whether the EOS will be online.

At present, it seems that EOS can surpass ETH, and if it does operate according to the block chain 3.0 mode, I think it is very likely. However, the hypothesis and the practical application are two different things, so it is only after the EOS is fully implemented that the results can be obtained.

I consider EOS to be a large and successful project with a good development team. Sometimes I get the feeling that EOS already has the necessary resources and ideas to outperform Ethereum. In any case, EOS will actively develop, so the purchase of this altcoin can now become a very profitable solution.
EOS does have a huge potential, and is very likely to shift ethereum's existence, if later the EOS platform and wallet, are really ready, and are widely used by project developers, then we can be sure that the future of EOS will be very good.
Activity: 81
October 09, 2018, 07:40:11 AM

I consider EOS to be a large and successful project with a good development team. Sometimes I get the feeling that EOS already has the necessary resources and ideas to outperform Ethereum. In any case, EOS will actively develop, so the purchase of this altcoin can now become a very profitable solution.
Activity: 310
October 09, 2018, 02:11:56 AM
EOS is one of the greatest altcoins. I think that EOS is too undervalued and it has never pumped. NEO pumped to 170 USD before the hardfork, Ethereum was above 1200 USD and the highest price of EOS was by 20 USD. This coin has a great future.
Activity: 166
October 09, 2018, 02:08:27 AM
Until now I have not included EOS as a list of my investments. But, at the moment I am in the process of getting EOS from a project that I am currently following, I think it will be a good method to hold EOS in the future. Since this time EOS has continued to improve its capabilities and systems, the development applied in many fields will make EOS more promising. So there will be many benefits that I can get from investing in EOS.
I have not included any of the somewhat new coins into my portfolio. I don't trade EOS but I know a lot about it lol
Activity: 770
October 09, 2018, 02:06:14 AM
EOS is really an excellent project built on block chain 3.0 the best platform today.Sufficiently sustainable development will contribute to the growth of the attractiveness of the coin for investment.think that EOS a serious competitor Ethereum and keep his need to on the future.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
October 09, 2018, 01:09:36 AM
Also keep most of the portfolio in eos. I believe that in the future this blockchain will be a real competition for ethereum. I also really liked the scheme of holding ico, raised a lot of money and there is a foundation for development.
It will be a big thing in the future but I don't have that thing and it's a happy person who has it.
EOS also became the mainstay of my coins to produce many more advantages which brought progress for development as well as the value that will be present at Cryptocurrency. the number of progress happening makes me confident to continue to support the development of future EOS. so I am still faithful by holding the EOS.

For me, EOS is an awesome altcoin. It appeared recently, and it has managed to take the 5th place in the rank of the cryptocurrencies.  And yes, I have got these tokens in my portfolio - hope, the crypto will gain.
Activity: 322
October 08, 2018, 07:48:22 AM
Honestly, the latest scandals around this coin are slightly puzzling and make you reconsider your investments, I personally like this coin less and less!
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
October 08, 2018, 07:42:25 AM
I know about promotions from block producers with possibility of making free EOS account, can anyone suggest to me where can i register free EOS account?
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
October 08, 2018, 05:52:12 AM
The project is really interesting, I just started to study it and came to the conclusion that I like EOS. It is more likely that we will soon see a rise in the price of this coin.
Activity: 287
October 08, 2018, 05:43:57 AM
yes , currently I do not keep these coins. I think that this project can bring me a good profit. At this point I plan to invest and hold the EOS. EOS shows that the development team is actively developing its project.
Pages:
Jump to: