Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you holding EOS? - page 46. (Read 30785 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
October 04, 2018, 10:19:29 AM
At eos, of course the coin is great , but now it's too early to go into it , I think it's worth waiting for the time to buy, below $ 5 will be a great area to buy !
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
October 04, 2018, 10:15:25 AM
And what else can you answer? Has there been a pumping of EOS coins? I did not see this, of course I hold the EOS coins, because I see no reason now to sell something because it will not be right, as it is now very cheap prices.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 04, 2018, 10:13:25 AM
Not gone anywhere near it, pretty clear from 5 minutes research that it's a risky/crap project, shouldn't be worth so much anyway.
Activity: 574
October 04, 2018, 10:13:07 AM
Yes. now I'm still holding Eos, because now the price is still cheap, so I'm sure we will also get many benefits in the future by waiting for a more stable Eos price increase.
Activity: 168
October 04, 2018, 10:05:12 AM
I agree, EOS is a very good project with a great team. I am sure that he will soon grow at least 3 times. But I'm waiting for him to fall to buy.
Activity: 196
October 04, 2018, 10:02:35 AM
Yes, I think who understands and trades in the market and of course follows the coins, definitely take and store eos, many say it can repeat the fate of dash eth btc
Activity: 434
Merit: 70
October 04, 2018, 09:17:17 AM
this is a very promising coin, and, in my opinion, it has great opportunities. But in the near future there will be no strong growth, so the coin needs to be kept for a long period of time. In a couple of years, the coin will grow well
Long-term benefits, of course have to wait patiently, EOS is a blockchain platform that is very similar to Ethereum, maybe tomorrow will be like Ethereum.
in the future I believe EOS will be better and can compete with other coins that have great potential, and of course it can be profitable.
EOS also becomes a pretty good coin to count on. with increasing development capable to generate more profits that bring advances in its development. In addition the EOS keeps increasing it will be very nice with EOS holding in the future.
eos has just started and built its platform, it needs a process and time to achieve success. indeed eos has not experienced rapid growth, but they have great resources to develop their projects for the better and can compete to be the best.
EOS also became the mainstay of my coins to generate even more profits with its ability to develop will be very good holding it in the long term to produce many more advantages which makes it a pretty major coins profitable.

don't u think that billions of fundraising is to much for dapp platform? Take ETH as example. I am not investing in EOS and not going to. Maybe I will change my mind within time.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
October 04, 2018, 09:11:24 AM
this is a very promising coin, and, in my opinion, it has great opportunities. But in the near future there will be no strong growth, so the coin needs to be kept for a long period of time. In a couple of years, the coin will grow well
Long-term benefits, of course have to wait patiently, EOS is a blockchain platform that is very similar to Ethereum, maybe tomorrow will be like Ethereum.
in the future I believe EOS will be better and can compete with other coins that have great potential, and of course it can be profitable.
EOS also becomes a pretty good coin to count on. with increasing development capable to generate more profits that bring advances in its development. In addition the EOS keeps increasing it will be very nice with EOS holding in the future.
eos has just started and built its platform, it needs a process and time to achieve success. indeed eos has not experienced rapid growth, but they have great resources to develop their projects for the better and can compete to be the best.
EOS also became the mainstay of my coins to generate even more profits with its ability to develop will be very good holding it in the long term to produce many more advantages which makes it a pretty major coins profitable.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
October 04, 2018, 09:11:08 AM
Yes. I have literally 150 coins, I keep them for good times. I think if it grows to $100 I will be very happy. Going to rest.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
October 04, 2018, 09:05:10 AM
Personally, I prefer to hold EOS now. As for me, the price of this coin is far from optimal. That is why I see no reason to sell the EOS now. I am sure that this coin will rise soon.
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
October 04, 2018, 08:09:07 AM
Unfortunately I understand that there are other blockchains and there will be other blockchains more promising than EOS, but I do not think that it has EOS, it's that they are of preference and applications! ETH is still enough for my deals and I understand that XTZ will soon have the same importance for me!
Activity: 5
October 04, 2018, 08:00:56 AM
Well, for now its market cap is $4 billion while ETH is $22, according to coin360. It's a long run to overtake ETH
Activity: 308
October 04, 2018, 07:58:57 AM
i  am not  holding  EOS  for now  but i  am hoping  that i will do  it  in  a few  months  when i reach some  money.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
October 04, 2018, 07:57:51 AM
I am holding EOS and I'm buying small quantities everytime it has a big down when all crypto market is down.. I think that EOS, Cardano, XRP and NEO are the coins that will overperform this year.
Activity: 4
October 04, 2018, 07:56:22 AM
Presently there is loads of explanation recordings and some specialized war began between ethereum blockchain and EOS yet until the point when mainnet going to discharge still its simply the theoretical money once the mainnet dispatches we can discover the strength . In view of my exploration EOS is the best contribute during the current year without a doubt.
Activity: 377
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 03, 2018, 06:06:20 PM
I am holding only Btc and Ether as they seem to be more reliable than other coins in the market that are available at the moment. Even with time I am sure that Btc will remain the main coin
Activity: 137
October 03, 2018, 06:00:58 PM
I keep EOS and still think this coin is promising. there is a possibility that in the future it will only become more expensive
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
October 03, 2018, 05:42:29 PM
But now, I hold the eos , it showed an increase when the market was falling and the only coin was growing up , because it was pleasant to me eos , I think in the future eos will be well appreciated , and the developers are trying
EOS does have its own charm, even I think in the end EOS will be like ethereum which will be used as a platform by many new coins and there will be many people who use their wallets, but it takes a long time because people need time to receive something new, so just wait
Activity: 336
October 03, 2018, 05:22:51 PM
But now, I hold the eos , it showed an increase when the market was falling and the only coin was growing up , because it was pleasant to me eos , I think in the future eos will be well appreciated , and the developers are trying
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
October 03, 2018, 04:43:40 PM
I still keep EOS because I see how the development team works. I believe that this project will be successful. They also have a good marketing strategy, which is undoubtedly important in our time.

I do not buy EOS, but I follow them through Twitter. I really have to realize that they are very active and have a team spanning the world to be able to bring their coin to people.
Pages:
Jump to: